Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Roma the far better team over both games and deservedly through. Love to see a coach make it who changes line-up, adds a surprise and tries to press and control midfield, despite having the weaker squad. Di Francesco would have probably won the World Cup with Italy. Hats off, what a ballsy coach!

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
I really felt pity for Roma after the first leg. Anyone who saw the game would acknowledge that they didn't really deserve to loose with the high margin of 4-1, they were so unlucky in so many instances. But despite all that, they managed to come back in this fashion!! How can a neutral observer not be happy for them?

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I really felt pity for Roma after the first leg. Anyone who saw the game would acknowledge that they didn't really deserve to loose with the high margin of 4-1, they were so unlucky in so many instances. But despite all that, they managed to come back in this fashion!! How can a neutral observer not be happy for them?
I'm even happy for them as a non-neutral observer. Guys like De Rossi, Manolas, Dzeko, Florenzi and Kolarov deserve it.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
what I liked about Roma was that after 3-0, they still were attacking and try to score. No cheap scary Italian defense

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
So what happened? I thought it was all about Messi , so team doesnt perform well, Messi cant do anything hmmmm
dude you just prove your point. IT IS ALL ABOUT MESSI!!! he had an horrible game today and Barca couldn't do jack shit!!! So again its all about him, if he has a good day, can score amazing free kicks, then Barca will role. other than that its all over!!!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The key thing is that Barcelona under-estimated ROMA. They were like these fools score against themselves and then explosion .... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Juve has a much harder job than Roma tomorrow ... they have to do it away .... not possible ... but then again.