Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

Man Benzema is really dominating this game, all round amazing performance and 2 goals.... Admittedly I haven't seen much of Real, but I haven't seen him this focused for a while.
Karim is a very smart player for being a 9. knowing 9s are mostly tap in kinda guys and don't need to think much . We should have done what SAF did to Rooney, stripping him from 9 and hand him the 10 and he would excel .

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
" People calling Real Madrid and Zinedine Zidane “lucky.” They beat the French Champions in the last 16, the Italian Champions in the last 8 and the German Champions in the last 4... Hardest possible route to the final."

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
" People calling Real Madrid and Zinedine Zidane “lucky.” They beat the French Champions in the last 16, the Italian Champions in the last 8 and the German Champions in the last 4... Hardest possible route to the final."
Lucky doesn't mean that they are not good, of course RM is one of the best teams of history.
But today, luck was on their side and Bayern was unlucky and definitely superior.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Don’t care about any of the teams that are left in semi but everything that could go wrong for BM in both games did go wrong. Losing key players in first 30 minutes of first leg due to injury, ridiculous mistake by their keeper today, outstanding saves by Navas today and so many easy scoring chances. Any way congrats to RM!

Last edited:

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Even though this year madrid is much weaker than last year and has basically no bench, I see them easily beating Liverpool in the final. Despite the impressive run of Liverpool this year but their style of football is easier for Madrid to handle than style of Bayern and Juv.
At least this is how it seems on paper. In the final thought everything is possible.