Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Could someone bring up my post about Salah going out injured after a foul by Ramos in the first half? Thanks!
Jesus man !! was that a bet between us ?! :eek:

Do you have a crystal ball or in touch with the other side or are you a genius ? :oops:

Refresh my memory , how many kisses I owe you ? :LOL:

Let me know when Houman Khalatbari is having a concert in Vienna , I will send him to deliver my kisses personally to you :coffee:

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
فشاری که راموس روی استخوان طرقوه محمد صلاح آورد،و بعد با دست باز صلاح را نقش بر زمین کرد،درست مانند استاد ارتوپدی میماند که مکانیسم شکستن استخوان طرقوه را به دانش جویانش یاد میدهد.روی این اصل است که واقعا باید دید چه کسی‌ به این دقت و زیبائی به راموس این ماموریت را تدریس کرده است که انقدر به این زیبائی در بازی فوتبال باعث شکستگی کتف او میشود.به نظر من از نظر یک پزشک و از دیدگاه من،راموس عمدا باعث شکستگی دست ساله گردید،و اگر چه من یک ریال مادریدی هستم،ولی‌ این کار بسیار زشت و به نظر من از پیش تمرین شده بود.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Ramos elbowing Karius face right at the beg. of second half... 2nd ref gotta be blind.. he got away with murder in this game.. if this was Pepe he would be out long ago.

https://www.balls.ie/football/watch...s-elbowing-karius-head-costly-mistakes-389813

Van Dyke should have returned back the favor on corner kick etc, liverpool never stood up to RM and that was their mistake (other than mane) I wouldhave like seen Ramos head in bondage if he lifted trophy.

Last edited:

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Jesus man !! was that a bet between us ?! :eek:

Do you have a crystal ball or in touch with the other side or are you a genius ? :oops:

Refresh my memory , how many kisses I owe you ? :LOL:

Let me know when Houman Khalatbari is having a concert in Vienna , I will send him to deliver my kisses personally to you :coffee:
Lol chakerim! Like I said, it’s just watching this scumbag play for the last 13-14 years. It was well obvious.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
فشاری که راموس روی استخوان طرقوه محمد صلاح آورد،و بعد با دست باز صلاح را نقش بر زمین کرد،درست مانند استاد ارتوپدی میماند که مکانیسم شکستن استخوان طرقوه را به دانش جویانش یاد میدهد.روی این اصل است که واقعا باید دید چه کسی‌ به این دقت و زیبائی به راموس این ماموریت را تدریس کرده است که انقدر به این زیبائی در بازی فوتبال باعث شکستگی کتف او میشود.به نظر من از نظر یک پزشک و از دیدگاه من،راموس عمدا باعث شکستگی دست ساله گردید،و اگر چه من یک ریال مادریدی هستم،ولی‌ این کار بسیار زشت و به نظر من از پیش تمرین شده بود.
Shame Ramos never got to meet Majid Halvayee on the pitch, he would have buried his head in his ass.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
It should be Roma playing in the final not liverpool. Watch the highlights again. Two obvious penalties were not called. First one is called offside by mistake where it would have been a penalty and a possible red card for liverpool’s Keeper and the other an obvious penalty. I think Roma would have had a good chance of giving Madrid a hard time.

In that case it should have been Bayern vs Roma, Juve was robbed too but they shot themselves in their feet in the first leg, but Bayern was a better team in both games and they were robbed again like last season.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
“I don’t think so. He’s got close as any defender should do and sometimes when you do get that contact you do inter-link arms. It was just unfortunate in the end in the way that he fell,” Lampard said when asked whether Ramos meant it.

Ferdinand agreed, saying: “It’s so unfortunate to see something like that in a game of this magnitiude. It is not the way he would have wanted this end. “At the end of the day, it has changed the dynamic of the game. Liverpool looked a real threat when they turned over the ball, now Real Madrid are controlling things. “I thought it was very good defending from Ramos and I don’t think he’s meant to do that.”

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1526745/وامنش-اتحادیه-جودوی-اروپا-به-خطای-راموس-عکس

with all due respect I think both lampard and Ferinand are wrong, I only took like 6 months of takewando and I could tell something was wrong.. but here it from the pro from the two links above..

bro the act even has a name to it which is illegal in Judo but just fine in championship final? ... lol and the Lampard says don't think so? lllllllllllame

Guys on TV has to be conservative or their soc. media account gets hosed if they say something odd especially out of their immediate expertise. That's why both are clueless or act clueless.

http://static2.varzesh3.com/files/pictures/01305409.jpeg

Football and FIFA suck as there's no clear and fair officiating . .it's like almost american idol.. shit could sway for no reason but ratings etc.

Both last year's turk ref who robbed PSG and this final really makes me not follow professional football. (not saying liverpool was sure winner but by 49th min Ramos should have had two yellow.. or red on Salah)

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ I saw that earlier and could only laugh. he gotta have a lot of balls to claim 'it's part of the game' .. .like to see how zidane runs for cover as he ought to have an opinion if not known captains capabilities ahead.. this was a dirty game and dirty win .

if as a fan one defends the act , brushes it off or stays neutral , then that's an unsuitable choice.

Last edited: