Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

Look at the times there. Jeeeesus
Must be crap watching CL at 14:45. I feel for you guys.
Here is luxus. 20:45
Indeed. back in days when streaming was not that available I had to take off work early using some Vacation time. Thanks to the technology but I miss the atmosphere of kor kori and fohsh o fohsh kari to players and the ref

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Bayern Munchen better beat Celtic, now that we have Jupp back or I am going to be pissed! Even with our injuries they SHOULD beat Celtic. Real Madrid, thank you for your solid pre game reporting, as usual, danke prost.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Indeed. back in days when streaming was not that available I had to take off work early using some Vacation time. Thanks to the technology but I miss the atmosphere of kor kori and fohsh o fohsh kari to players and the ref
wow. thats insane.
I mean 14:45 is niether noon nor afternoon.
Either you go to work, or you watch football, or you take hour-reduction at work (like you did), which again will cost you.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Look at the times there. Jeeeesus
Must be crap watching CL at 14:45. I feel for you guys.
Here is luxus. 20:45
well its not as bas as your situation. How do you watch your games?
I guess you start with Barca, then Juve , then Liverpool then Perspolis ? then Some random Danish team? and good news is, as long as one wins, you are happy !

Just Kidding ostad ! Enjoy the games, may one or all your teams win !!!

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
well its not as bas as your situation. How do you watch your games?
I guess you start with Barca, then Juve , then Liverpool then Perspolis ? then Some random Danish team? and good news is, as long as one wins, you are happy !

Just Kidding ostad ! Enjoy the games, may one or all your teams win !!!
so funny.
Fun aside. 20:45 gives you time to gather with other football freaks. couple of bears etc.
But 14:45 ? it sounds like hit and run :)

This is why I say Valverde is shit brainer. 442 with vidal as a winger?
When he has Deulofeu who is 10 times better that injured Dembele?
dude , let's once for all admit that with Messi it wouldn't matter and that's normal. I mean every time coaches formation and tactic hit the fan, he was/is there to solve the match. Even they lost or went out of a cup was due to a small fraction . Luckily he is healthy and been away from injures while playing every seconds for both country and club. let's see if he gets some rest in COPA against Murcia . bottom line the Valverde's formation is good for his aunt :15: