Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
You gotta admire Poche. He's got a bunch of crappy players but they kept up with Madrid at the Bernabeu! Good all around game. Some end-to-end stuff too.

I'd hate to have a player like Erikson in my team. So inconsistent. Sometimes magical, and sometimes so fucking incapable it's unreal.

btw, LOL@Benzema still playing for Madrid!

You gotta admire Poche. He's got a bunch of crappy players but they kept up with Madrid at the Bernabeu! Good all around game. Some end-to-end stuff too.

I'd hate to have a player like Erikson in my team. So inconsistent. Sometimes magical, and sometimes so fucking incapable it's unreal.

btw, LOL@Benzema still playing for Madrid!
they held us but were outnumbered in all departments + the OG ... I smell another why we let Morata leave and keep Benzema , lol

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
overall good game .. Weakest link in my opinion was actually Varane, nothing to do with own goal, but he gave the ball way too many times and made some bad mistakes ... followed of course by useless Karim, I mean seriously, how could you miss that rebound off of CR ??? like HOW ?? just HOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
BTW very strong showing of English teams this year, especially City , i have a feeling they might win it all ...
They can't. If there's one thing wrong with Pep's teams it's their fragility. His teams always peak to a beautiful shiny sculpture and then suddenly shatter or disappear for a while. When he was at Barca, this happened numerous times but the core of the team had come from La Masia and could hold their shit together while the storm passed. This is something he never had the luxury of at Bayern or City.

City's form is bound to suffer a hit in the coming months. It'll eventually catch up to them at some stage of the CL. They may win the league if they pocket enough points while in this incredible form though.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
This was the first time this year that Eriksen had an off day. So far, he has by far been the best player on the Spur's side throughout all competitions. It happens to everyone, even Messi. The problem is when Eriksen is on, no one pays attention because of Kane and Alli, but when he is off, all fingers point at him.