Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I think Messi had the first somewhat-bad game of his career! LOL! He still gave some magical passes, but totally inaccurate when it came to finishing.

Of course we had the guaranteed "off" game by Suarez again. What the fuck is wrong with this guy? He looks fat, unfit, depressed and totally scared. Did something "bite" him?!

None of that even matters when you look at Barca's midfield. Actually, Barca doesn't even have a midfield these days. They're just there to fill the 11-man quota.

It's hard to criticize a coach when the team is leading both the league and CL table, but this Barca is not looking very strong. They're just getting by. Not what a rich team built around Messi should be.

I think Messi had the first somewhat-bad game of his career! LOL! He still gave some magical passes, but totally inaccurate when it came to finishing.

Of course we had the guaranteed "off" game by Suarez again. What the fuck is wrong with this guy? He looks fat, unfit, depressed and totally scared. Did something "bite" him?!

None of that even matters when you look at Barca's midfield. Actually, Barca doesn't even have a midfield these days. They're just there to fill the 11-man quota.

It's hard to criticize a coach when the team is leading both the league and CL table, but this Barca is not looking very strong. They're just getting by. Not what a rich team built around Messi should be.
too much Yerba Mate

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

relax bro, you didnt lose to newly promoted team at least!!!!

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
A clear offside goal but anyhow Casilla is responsible as he could have easily intercepted the ball. But I kind of have given up on him as he has proven very shakey this year. We need Navas back baldy.
RM is not playing bad but it seems Ronaldo and Karim will not score even if it’s a simple tap in. It feels as if they are under a spell.
Anyhow let’s hope for a better half feel RM and some goals for God sake.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
A clear offside goal but anyhow Casilla is responsible as he could have easily intercepted the ball. But I kind of have given up on him as he has proven very shakey this year. We need Navas back baldy.
RM is not playing bad but it seems Ronaldo and Karim will not score even if it’s a simple tap in. It feels as if they are under a spell.
Anyhow let’s hope for a better half feel RM and some goals for God sake.
bang on, goal was offside but keeper should have had that, plus, they are all over Real, so really its a deserved goal....

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
lol 2-0 bye bye Zidan????
Unbelievable bad luck for Real Madrid. Actually they are not playing bad but very unlucky in the second half.
I hope RM get their acts together and do some major shuffling in the next games.
Having said that I am very disappointed in Casilla. He didn’t have any saves in the last 3 or 4 games as I recall.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Unbelievable bad luck for Real Madrid. Actually they are not playing bad but very unlucky in the second half.
I hope RM get their acts together and do some major shuffling in the next games.
Having said that I am very disappointed in Casilla. He didn’t have any saves in the last 3 or 4 games as I recall.
First goal was his fault, 2nd and 3rd couldnt do much to be fair, but yeah first one 100% was his fault. No game plan, noone scoring, nothing .... I think this might be the last year for Zidane, i dont see us winning the league, dont think we make the Semi in CL ... you can blame Zidane as i am sure many are going to, but to be fair, no one could predict this, its like CR is another person this year vs next, Karim has taken uselessness to a whole new level, Casemiro is very avg. Ramos is not a beast , the whole team is just not what it was ...