Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Draw for round of 16 is to be held on Dec 11.

1st: MU, PSG, Roma, Barcelona, Liverpool, City, Besiktas, Tottenham
2nd: Basel, BM, Chelsea, Juventus, Sevilla, Shakhtar/Napoli, Porto, Madrid

We will definitely see some heavy weights facing each other
I hope there wont be any Barca-Juve, or Barca-BM again. They always get drawn against each other!

For the sake of Tottenham's elimination, I hope they get drawn against Real Madrid or Bayern Munich.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
FINALLY Bayern Munchen get's a break this season. At least Bayern Munchen are going to the third round, LOCK IT. @Real Madrid good luck with PSG they are tough but they can be beaten you just need to play solid defense and keep possession of the ball, and neutralize Nayamr, two words, tika tika.

It is not an easy task but it can be done, tough draw for the Spanish teams but at least Bayern finally got a break.

Bestikas to the Pit of Misery, DILLY DILLY!

[video=youtube;APi6l-y5i5M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APi6l-y5i5M[/video]

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Although Real Madrid beat my Bayern Munchen, I am routing for them because I will take tradition over Arab money. I think that is why PSG is not getting any love everyone knows they just bought their way in. As for Bayern Munchen, THANK YOU, my prayers were answered, finally we get a break!

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
Spurs will take care of business against an old, overhyped Juventus. Hope I didn't jinx them but I believe their starting 11 is better in almost every position on the field. Both Manchester teams will easily go through alongside Liverpool. The only English team with less than favorable odds is Chelsea.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
5 out of 16 teams are from EPL . with the current form I believe Mancity, PSG and Barca are the one who would win it this year. I'd put PSG and City in the same Par, the only difference is Pep
I don't know about Pep man, I always felt like he is a $2 coach with $200,000,000 talent. Unai Emery might not be as big of a name as Pep but he can hold his own. Look at the teams that Pep had I mean my GOD look at that talent! Still could not win a CL with Bayern, last coach to do that is our current coach Jupp. Just saying don't sell Emery short and as for your team, you got to tika tika those games, keep possession and don't let Naymar touch the ball. First game Bayern didn't do that and we got killed, second game, different ball game. Good luck to your team, I am super stoked but caveat, that away game in Bestikas is going to be HELL ON EARTH. Bayern Munchen better score a lot of goals in Ali Anz.

Feb 4, 2005
5 out of 16 teams are from EPL . with the current form I believe Mancity, PSG and Barca are the one who would win it this year. I'd put PSG and City in the same Par, the only difference is Pep
That is a HUGE difference. The other advantage EPL teams have this season is they all know there is no hope for EPL title anymore so they probably take it a bit easy in domestic league and focus more on CL.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I am happy we didnt get City, PSG is strong, but beatable, it really depends how Real is doing, if CR is back to his scoring form, then I give it 50/50 ...
I think Real will have a tough time against PSG this year. I really think PSG is the favorite this time around.