Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Final Tottenham 2-2 Juve, very mature performance and come back by the Spurs. This is not a good performance for Juve and they could have won 4-2 or 4-3.

Last edited:

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
Final Tottenham 2-2 Juve, very mature performance and come back by the Spurs. This is not a good performance for Juve and they could have won 4-2 or 4-3.
Are you serious??? Spurs had enough chances to at least get the draw. They dominated the game and was by far the better side. They didn’t get a clear penalty call either. Which game were you watching?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@tajrish I don't know what game you were watching but I saw a 2-2 draw.What are you talking about you said "Spurs had enough chances to get at least a draw," SPURS GOT A DRAW DUDE what game were you watching? They might have dominated the game and were the better side, did not get the penalty but Juve also missed a few chances. Hijuain should have scored on the PK but he missed and they had another clear shot on goal but missed. Spurs kept their composure when down 2-0 and managed to draw @Juve.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@tajrish What I was trying to say is Juve could have scored a few more goals as well, especially when Higuain hit the post on the penalty kick. My bad if I said Juve should have won 4-3 or 4-2 but they could have also won, they missed their chances. I saw the game and wanted to add that Tottenham played better overall. However sometimes the team that plays better does not win, ask Bayern fans about that.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2005
Watching Spurs second goal on a free kick reminded me of Nima Nakisa against Yugoslavia in world cup 98 , Buffon did the same mistake and proved that even a legend like him can get it wrong .
Yes sir. Apart from the fantastic save he was not himself today. He could have done better on a couple of shots that he stopped but gave away rebounds that could have been costly.