Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
3-1, Marcelo Vieira da Silva Júnior Real Madrid now wow how things have turned around for PSG, in a horrible way unbelievable! In the space of five minutes, this two legged tie looks different.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
PSG = combination of bad coaching, lack of concentration, Ronaldo and Marcello make them pay. I am glad first of all I want Bayern to beat Bestikas and eventually bump into Real Madrid again, With a healthy Neuer, that is going to be one HELL of a series and I them to beat the back to back CL champions. As for this game Marcello busted his rear end like BT have mentioned and HB is right as well, PSG coach, Unai Emery Etxegoie, is a MORON.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Riiight Parisians if by Parisians you mean Qatar money then yes. Bye money, I am glad that tradition beat money this time. I hate clubs that buy their way in and juice the team up, see Leipzig 5 years ago they were like in the 4th or 5th division. Plus, I want to either beat or be beaten by the best, assuming we get past Bestikas and the two giants collide again. Like I said before some of the teams on the 2 line look scarier than the pot 1 teams. I mean Real Madrid and Bayern Munchen, those are some real heavy hitters.

When Neuer comes back, things will get interesting, until then Sven Ulricht can be our GK, he earned his spot as Die Mannschaft's 3rd GK. The difference between PSG and Leipzig is PSG was already in the best division. Perhaps I should say QSG. @Real Madrid today Ronaldo and Marcello came up huge for your boys, I hope our two teams bump into one another again, that would be epic. Until then good luck and handle business @Paris.

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Riiight Parisians if by Parisians you mean Qatar money then yes. Bye money, I am glad that tradition beat money this time. I hate clubs that buy their way in and juice the team up, see Leipzig 5 years ago they were like in the 4th or 5th division. Plus, I want to either beat or be beaten by the best, assuming we get past Bestikas and the two giants collide again. Like I said before some of the teams on the 2 line look scarrier than the pot 1 teams. I mean Real Madrid and Bayern Munchen, those are some real heavy hitters. When Neuer comes back, things will get interesting, until then Sven Ulricht can be our GK, he earned his spot as Die Mannschaft's 3rd GK. The differnece between PSG and Leipzig is PSG was already in the best division. Perhaps I should say QSG. @Real Madrid today Ronaldo and Marcello came up huge for your boys, I hope our two teams bump into one another again, that would be epic. Until then good luck and handle business @Paris.
Do you know there is a key on your keyboard ? "ENTER" try pressing it sometimes! does magic!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Pooya Oh come on bro I was praising your team however, I used to hit the enter button. Well I can do that from now on so it's not one long paragraph but that is what you focused on rather than my comment my friend?

Ronaldo and Marcello were clutch money for you guys and tradition beat money. I will edit that and thank you for the suggestion , I am all for making ISP a better place. Both teams have a great shot at this it 's going to get fun and super competitive, as we finish the round of 16.

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
@Pooya Oh come on bro I was praising your team however, I used to hit the enter button. Well I can do that from now on so it's not one long paragraph but that is what you focused on rather than my comment my friend?

Ronaldo and Marcello were clutch money for you guys and tradition beat money. I will edit that and thank you for the suggestion , I am all for making ISP a better place. Both teams have a great shot at this it 's going to get fun as we finish the round of 16.
I dont read anything you post, like nothing. so thanks for praising my team, but i rather you take sometime off forum and think before senseless replies to every thread.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Pooya Well it was only about a paragraph and basically I was saying how Marcello and Ronaldo were clutch. I was also happy that tradition beat money to sum it up. I think now before I post and I take breaks, it's not like before, I am all for self improvement.

I even took some time to respond to this post and I will remember to keep it shorter than a paragraph. That way, more people will most likely respond. Good game, I will take breaks in between posts as well, I will keep it short and get to the point..

Last edited:

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Asensio turned the game around. RM's 2nd goal went against the flow of the game. I'm not sure if RM gave up possession on purpose to score on counters or they just lost it because the 1st 35 minutes of the 2nd half was all PSG. Anyway good win for RM.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Zob Ahan he played well however, the two players that stuck out for me were Marcello for busting his rear end and Ronaldo for being cool as the other side of the pillow. Honorable mention MF Marco Asensio.

Like a heavy weight boxing fight, in the first round, fighters tend to feel one another out. That was good strategy they were probably trying to counter and defend PSG's attack. 2nd half, especially in the last 10 minutes was all Real Madrid, Ronaldo and Marcello went beast mode.

@Pooya Well it was only about a paragraph and basically I was saying how Marcello and Ronaldo were clutch. I was also happy that tradition beat money to sum it up. I think now before I post and I take breaks, it's not like before, I am all for self improvement.

I even took some time to respond to this post and I will remember to keep it shorter than a paragraph. That way, more people will most likely respond. Good game, I will take breaks in between posts as well, I will keep it short and get to the point..
Dude, it's not like people don't like you or your posts , it's because they're totally blant and repetitive and most of the times ppl don't feel like reading long posts . shorten your sentence and enjoy the forum as we enjoy your stay :cool: