Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

Good call.

Shitty team to play against Chelsea are.

The goal was definitely Rakitic and Busquets' fault. Rakitic is less impressive with every game passing. There's no intensity to this guy's game. He's such a fine player but just can't get his ass to move or decide faster. Plays like a depressed teenager.

Conte and his fucking theatrics on the sideline are really stupid. His team is literally parking the bus and doing absolutely nothing, yet he acts as if he's the unluckiest man on earth. Someone needs to tell him to fuck off.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
LOL some of you "pros' forget Conte brought championship to Chelsea in a single year. Amazes me how some write people off with nastiest but most unfair and unrealistic comment. What he gotta do against Barcelona? . THey played it smart; he doesnt have a deep bench.

I don't see how Chelsea hoped to survive by just signing Morata but that's another internal story. Conte can coach but the line up is weak for teams like Barcelona and Real even for PSG. They had to play it stingy and not give an inch.

Chelsea last season were fun to watch now their struggle is fun for opponents.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
LOL some of you "pros' forget Conte brought championship to Chelsea in a single year. Amazes me how some write people off with nastiest but most unfair and unrealistic comment. What he gotta do against Barcelona? . THey played it smart; he doesnt have a deep bench.

I don't see how Chelsea hoped to survive by just signing Morata but that's another internal story. Conte can coach but the line up is weak for teams like Barcelona and Real even for PSG. They had to play it stingy and not give an inch.

Chelsea last season were fun to watch now their struggle is fun for opponents.
Hi my friend I am not a Chelsea fan as you know I like Bayern but here is my summary of the game. Chelsea played beautifully and Cante coached them well. However there was one minor problem.

The blues forgot one thing, mark Messi at all times. Other than that, strategically speaking and everything else Cante did a good job. You mentioned Barce, PSG Real and forgot Bayern, which also beat PSG without their best player Neuer.

Signing Morata is not going to save you, Chelsea need to do what Bayern does and develop their farm system. That is not on Conte that is not his fault their farm system is not good. I just get annoyed by his Italian theatrics give it a rest dude, I am sure that is pissing Chelsea fans off. I have some Italian family, not me, that is all they do when things don't go well, maybe it's an emotional Italian thing and apart of the culture. It is the opposite of Germanic or Slavic I know that much.

For Chelsea fans bitching about Conte would you prefer Carlo Ancelotti or Arsen Wenger? Side note, thank goodness at least Ancelotti is gone. You mentioned PSG, Real and forgot our coach why because Jupp Heynkes doesn't do theatrics?

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Signing Morata is not going to save you, Chelsea need to do what Bayern does and develop their farm system. That is not on Conte that is not his fault their farm system is not good. I just get annoyed by his Italian theatrics give it a rest dude, I am sure that is pissing Chelsea fans off.

I get that this is a cultural thing but to me it is very attention whore of people when they do it. Try being a good manager Jupp Heynkes didn't have time for Italian theratics.
But Team Meli the Bestikas player got a straigt red card, he deserved it as well. No Italian theratics in this game, just good coaching and Bavarians not revaling emotions.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Thank you here is another article
http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/419296/Saman-Ghoddos-a-threat-for-Arsenal

Ostersunds and Saman Ghoddos can cause a variety of damage to Arsenal. Don't sleep on the Swedish team or they will make you pay, never underestimate your opponent Arsenal fans.

Just a thought since the CL page is getting big should one of us open a Europa thread, just so we can put Europa related games there and CL games here? Just a suggestion.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
There is a rumor that Pogba will not be in the starting lineup!!! there is definitely something going on between him and Jose!!!

Nov 29, 2002
Wenger has revealed which Ostersund player stood out for him during the first leg.

“The best [Ostersunds FK] player in first leg was [Saman] Ghoddos. Technically and tactically I was impressed by him.”
We all know Wenger loves a bargain...

I agree with Wenger. His off-the-ball play was really good. I was watching him and the way he kept searching for the gaps and holes to trick the opponents if the ball came his way. If he had good players behind him then there would have been a few more amazing moments. As I say I just saw the first half with his whipping the ball in for an Ospina pinpoint save and the run where he got hacked down by Mustafi. He didn't really get many more chances and I genuinely am struggling to think of how his performance could have been better. He did everything he could - look for space, challenge, and attack well when he had the ball.

I prefer to make my own judgement on players rather than following hype but so far I'm really impressed with him

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Wenger has revealed which Ostersund player stood out for him during the first leg.

“The best [Ostersunds FK] player in first leg was [Saman] Ghoddos. Technically and tactically I was impressed by him.”
We all know Wenger loves a bargain...

I agree with Wenger. His off-the-ball play was really good. I was watching him and the way he kept searching for the gaps and holes to trick the opponents if the ball came his way. If he had good players behind him then there would have been a few more amazing moments. As I say I just saw the first half with his whipping the ball in for an Ospina pinpoint save and the run where he got hacked down by Mustafi. He didn't really get many more chances and I genuinely am struggling to think of how his performance could have been better. He did everything he could - look for space, challenge, and attack well when he had the ball.

I prefer to make my own judgement on players rather than following hype but so far I'm really impressed with him
Looks like you were right about Wenger I knew there was something I liked about him, smart guy lol.

@houmanbahal So what you are telling me is Man U is playing Josie ball-aka park the bus.

Man I am happy I can just take a breather, after having fun at the LV German American/Bayern club, Bayern 5-0 Bestikas game, mia san mia und prost. Josef "Jupp" Heynckes I love you man. Btw lot's of pissed off chelsea fans because it's an English pub.

Last edited: