Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
lol at PSG, what a useless team, useless league!!! I guess bye bye Neymar!! he is like what the fuck did I got my self in to. lool

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Congrats to Real, players touching the ball is magic.

Informative article..
PSG may be the only club in the world that is rich enough to have a reasonable Neymar replacement sitting on the bench. Angel Di Maria, who played in Neymar’s wide forward position this weekend against Troyes, put up similarly huge numbers for PSG in 2015-16 (before Neymar’s arrival). While that season was a career-best for Di Maria, he has consistently put up more than 0.5 expected goals and assists per 90 minutes (averaging over 0.7) and 4 to 6 progressive passes and runs per 90 minutes.If PSG is to get the big win it needs on Tuesday, the man in the center of it is likely to be Di Maria.

(Progressive passes and runs occur when a player either moves the attack forward by 10 or more yards beyond its furthest point of progression or moves the ball into the penalty area for the first time in a possession. A progressive run must also include a successful take-on of an opponent.)

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/psg-and-real-madrid-werent-supposed-to-have-this-many-problems/

FUCK BENZEMA, seriously, can this guy get any worst
It's ok dude , the guy has lost his scoring boots this season and it happens to strikers once in a while , He got 8 goals and 9 assists while the whole team are in a downshift. Icardi has scored only one god since Mid-December . having said that I am not defending him just saying ...

this is another reason why CR and Messi are the greatest ever . they're steady like f$^&

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
It's ok dude , the guy has lost his scoring boots this season and it happens to strikers once in a while , He got 8 goals and 9 assists while the whole team are in a downshift. Icardi has scored only one god since Mid-December . having said that I am not defending him just saying ...

this is another reason why CR and Messi are the greatest ever . they're steady like f$^&
Yeah OK! I am not going to have a discussion with you, you say you are not defending him, then say its ok, and show his stats, and talk about Icardi ? How is Icardi related to this is truly beyond me ! Maybe you should compare him with the player on the same team? Bale? 11 goals and 7 assists maybe?
FYI Benzema = 8 Goals 9 assist (32 games)
Bale = 11 Goals 7 Assists (27 games)

Yeah OK! I am not going to have a discussion with you,
that's ok , you shouldn't if you dont feel like it but Because I compared orange with orange , a 9 with a 9 , Karim has the same situation Bale had last year and you were not asking for Bale's head , anyways Bale is still here then why Karim should not be treated the same way. technically karim is one of the smartest player we ever owned , yes he has lost his scoring touch but he's a smart player who can make magic outside the Penalty box .. you may call this defending but I call it a fact

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
that's ok , you shouldn't if you dont feel like it but Because I compared orange with orange , a 9 with a 9 , Karim has the same situation Bale had last year and you were not asking for Bale's head , anyways Bale is still here then why Karim should not be treated the same way. technically karim is one of the smartest player we ever owned , yes he has lost his scoring touch but he's a smart player who can make magic outside the Penalty box .. you may call this defending but I call it a fact
Dude, PLEASE, you compare ORANGE with ORANGE ? Why dont you compare 9 of RealMadrid with 9 of Perspolis while you are at it ? I can compare 9 of Madrid with many many many more 9s better ! sometimes the stuff you say really just overloads my brain ! cant process !

Dude, PLEASE, you compare ORANGE with ORANGE ? Why dont you compare 9 of RealMadrid with 9 of Perspolis while you are at it ? I can compare 9 of Madrid with many many many more 9s better ! sometimes the stuff you say really just overloads my brain ! cant process !
Sorry bud , but your view on the game is so unorthodox , As I said you were not asking for Bale's head when he was and still is under performing and there must be a reason for that !!!! . and don't tell me he was not given enough opportunity as he got the most game time amount the list of all under-performers .
ok 9 with 9 , Cavani, suarez and Costa are in the same category as KB. Costa started only in mid season so can't come to equation, Cavani playing in a lower league and last time i checked he is out of Cl . We also have Surez but we know he is always one level above Karim ... i will join your campaign if he keeps the same run next year but cant boo him for one season only ....

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Sorry to distrupt the discussion, but I just I got to say that in the example with Icardi I must say that its quite difficult to score goals if you have been sidelined with an injury and hasnt been playing ;)

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Tottenham v. Juventus should be a good one. Italians were held to a 2-2 draw at home and now need a win or a 3-3 or higher draw to advance.

Sorry to distrupt the discussion, but I just I got to say that in the example with Icardi I must say that its quite difficult to score goals if you have been sidelined with an injury and hasnt been playing
thanks and just checked it out , sidelined from feb 3rd but only 2 goals in 10 matches prior to his injury but again that's not the point , would you ask for his head if he cant be as good next season ?

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
thanks and just checked it out , sidelined from feb 3rd but only 2 goals in 10 matches prior to his injury but again that's not the point , would you ask for his head if he cant be as good next season ?
No of course I wouldnt. But to be fair, its not the same since Benzema hasnt been playing well for much longer than just 1 season now IMO. Also, even before that during the time that he was playing well he was never the most important star player for Madrid the way Icardi has been for Inter.