Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Thanks Captain Obvious! Also it reminded me of this:

Jean Chrétien - "No, a proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof, and when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."
کسی که لیزر انداخته قطعا در استادیوم حضور داره - امام خیابانی

Intoxicated

Bench Warmer
Dec 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Been watching part of Tott's games lately, is Dele missing or what? not deliverying any kind of magic.
These British players are always hyped up... Dele is just being a regular English player. 1-2 Season of brilliance and gradually back to being normal player. the issue is the British media is biased and loves being nostalgic. I remember a game where Son scored a beautiful goal but the commentator was head over heels with harry kane and dele ali because they had touched the ball at some point leading to the goal !

Dybala turned to a national hero in just a few days , first his goal against Lazio in dying minute of the match today against Spurs. He earned Juve 7 ME with his goal .

Btw, Heung-Min Son has been one of the most consistent Asian player in foreign leagues , already 16 goals , 9 assists in all competitions. imagine if he was Iranian .....

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
These British players are always hyped up... Dele is just being a regular English player. 1-2 Season of brilliance and gradually back to being normal player. the issue is the British media is biased and loves being nostalgic. I remember a game where Son scored a beautiful goal but the commentator was head over heels with harry kane and dele ali because they had touched the ball at some point leading to the goal !
The idiots were calling Son "lucky" today. What the fuck does a guy have to do to earn these people's respect? He's been outperforming both Kane and Alli lately. He's literally exploding (is he doping or something?!!), yet they keep downplaying him. This is partly due to Asian players too being single-season hypes usually.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Dele seem to be carrying some baggages..

Dele Alli's estranged parents' tearful plea for England star to let them back into his life. his father Kehinde, a multi-millionaire businessman, tells how the only thing missing in his life is his first-born son.

Conviniently one can call a fellow who lives nearby for a fotoshoot.. "Alli looks at the person who is recording (Dele sex scandal tape) with his phone and is said to be Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin, but nothing has yet been confirmed".

This sums up his recent performance to many online;

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/968865904711913472

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
The 2-1 conceded was just pure terrible defending.

But what a player Eriksen is! I can't believe it! If anyone at Barca had any brains, they would have given Spurs a blank check for him and said "put any number you want on him". The guy just oozes class with from his nailtoe.
Are the talks about Griezmann serious? That would probably top all jokes if it happens.

Barca going for players like Eriksen, De Bruyne or Sane would be a no-brainer but they seem to have even less than no brain. Wish they would at least get Di Maria. Still no replacement for Busquets. I can't believe how lucky we've been with neither Messi or Busquets getting injured.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
The 2-1 conceded was just pure terrible defending.

But what a player Eriksen is! I can't believe it! If anyone at Barca had any brains, they would have given Spurs a blank check for him and said "put any number you want on him". The guy just oozes class with from his nailtoe.
I've been saying the same for years but since he's going about his business quietly without any hype or showmanship, he doesn't get the credit he deserves as one of the best in the world. To me, he is top 10 in the world. Without him, Kane would not have scored half as many goals in his career.