Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

Feb 4, 2005
Fucking coward faggot!

Get the fuck out of the club and take your shit somewhere else! Disgraceful! Half of these koonis do not deserve to don Watford shirt let alone United! Mother fuckers

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
LOL even Moyes did better in CL with Man U. than Mr Special.. from earlier this week;

José Mourinho has branded Frank de Boer the “worst manager in the history of the Premier League” after the Dutchman questioned the Manchester Unitedmanager’s handling of Marcus Rashford.
De Boer lasted only five matches at Crystal Palace before being sackedin September. He lost each of his four league games without managing a goal and won a League Cup match.

After Saturday’s 2-1 victory over Liverpool in which Rashford scored United’s goals, De Boer said it was a “pity” Mourinho was the 20-year-old’s manager.
In response, Mourinho said: “I read something, some quote from the worst manager in the history of the Premier League – Frank de Boer. What he was saying was not good for Marcus Rashford to have a coach like me, because the most important thing for me is to win.
“If he was coached by Frank he would lose because he lost every game.

De Boer, working as a BT pundit, had said when discussing Rashford, who was making a first league start in 2018 against Liverpool: “It’s a pity the manager is Mourinho because normally he’s an English player you want to give him time and he can then make mistakes. But Mourinho is not like that, he wants to get results.

"Mourinho might say I'm the worst manager in Premier League history, but tonight he's a manager who has spent nearly £1bn in his career and his teams play like that." - Frank De Boer

Now fans saying Give it to De Boer until the end of the season.

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
what a disgrace by these players , fucking pogba cant even pass the ball
he is an overpaid, useless player. the fucker can't even pass for 5 yards, Jose was horrible with his selection and players beside Lukako were awful as well.
wtf is sanchez doing in this team? he loses so many balls..

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
We would have win this game if he had the same players that he used against Liverpool. man... wtf is wrong with him at home.
we are playing like scared pussies.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
He gave the ball to Sevilla initially to run them out in the first half.. Bravo to SEvilla werent' even defending their 2-0 lead. Nice lateral passing and control of the game.

Wenger is laughing this one... his best move this season was to unload the Gomez fellow (can't think of his name.. #7) hasn't done shit since the xfer.

Only Ronaldo has scored more goals than Yedder in CL and even that did not guarantee a place in the starting XI.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Mourinho is taking RT's money to be their Pundit this summer time for WC . Being criticized in England.

"ze sing iz ve faaked up tonight but I will be at wordz cup dis summer' Sickening arrogance.

Mou: "I've sat in this chair twice before, with Porto - Man Utd out, with Real Madrid - Man Utd out, so this is nothing new for this football club." Imagine hearing that if you're a Man Utd fan just paid over $100 for Sanchez's tee.

Nice job losing to La liga winner circa 1946!!!!

Last edited: