Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
“I have to praise the commitment of my players, and be proud because they gave everything. But Messi made the difference and, when you have the opportunity to make a great compliment to Messi, it’s right to praise a super, super, super top player. A player who is able to score 60 goals in every season. Not only for one season. We are talking about an extraordinary player, the best in the world.
“He’s a player who can change the final result for any team he is playing in. But he started to play with Barcelona and, for sure, he will finish his career in Barcelona. Many teams can hope to have him in their team, but it won’t be possible. This is a great story for Barcelona and Messi. This type of player is born once every 50 years. We are talking about one single player with this capacity, with this ability, with these skills. He’s fantastic.”
Conte a real G!

Anyway, over two legs this was maybe one of the worst Barcelona performances against Chelsea but the difference was that this is the best Messi of all time and he doesn't have to carry that Brazilian fucktard moron on his back anymore. Barcelona could have won 2 more CLs if they had built a strong team around Messi instead of signing that useless piece of shit Neymar. Give Messi a guy like Willian and he wins the CL twice. He is capable to do anything as long as he has 10 team mates committed to the cause and not being stupid morons. One more time, my absolute hatred for Neymar and I pray every day that he, Hazard, Courtois and Lewandowski end up at Madrid next season. That would be great.

Now I really want Bayern.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Once again because it feels so good: FUCK NEYMAR!!! FUCK EVERY PIECE OF SHIT BRAZILIAN HYPE MORON! FUCK NEYMAR SR.! Hope he spends many more Februarys at his sister's birthday instead of playing Champions League football that piece of shit.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ think he was comparing their noses.. at least Cortua is having some fun on the side;

Kevin de Bruyne's ex-girlfriend Caroline Lijnen reveals she cheated on him with Thibaut Courtois after he had an affair with her former best friend
(talking about western women and their weapon of choice!!)

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Anyone watching Arsenal Vs Milan?
If this game doesn’t prove that we need video reviews for big decisions then I don’t know what does.
Got to feel bad for Milan. Unbelievable penalty awarded to arsenal and a real one not called for Milan!!

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Anyone watching Arsenal Vs Milan?
If this game doesn’t prove that we need video reviews for big decisions then I don’t know what
Got to feel bad for Milan. Unbelievable penalty awarded to arsenal and a real one not called for Milan!!

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
I still don't know why England and Italy should get 4 direct spot to CL

If you look at it the other way and ask yourself why many other countries deserve to have any team at all, when year after year they cant even get past the group stage getting completely crushed pretty much all the time and turning the group stage into a very predictable bore fest, then I think that will give you the answer why England and Italy deserve not only 4 direct spots each but probably even more !!

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Where is that guy who used to say Messi is useless because he has not scored against Juve and Chelsea? Well, he has scored 2 against Juve and three against Chelsea this season. The best player that has ever walked on the pitch !!!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Byefornow-Well you bring up a valid point on that and I can't argue there. Neuer is great but he certainly had much more help than Buffon.

This is just a hypothetical but Neuer has the chance to win multiple world cups and CL's before his career is over. He will still have a few more cracks at the WC ,

Germany is returning much of the supporting cast from last year. Also, Bayern will have just as good of a shot as anyone in the CL this year, especially when he

comes back for the QF. Time will tell.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Conte a real G!

Anyway, over two legs this was maybe one of the worst Barcelona performances against Chelsea but the difference was that this is the best Messi of all time and he doesn't have to carry that Brazilian fucktard moron on his back anymore. Barcelona could have won 2 more CLs if they had built a strong team around Messi instead of signing that useless piece of shit Neymar. Give Messi a guy like Willian and he wins the CL twice. He is capable to do anything as long as he has 10 team mates committed to the cause and not being stupid morons. One more time, my absolute hatred for Neymar and I pray every day that he, Hazard, Courtois and Lewandowski end up at Madrid next season. That would be great.

Now I really want Bayern.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)hahha, so funny and true Mahdi! I felt for you those years that he was at Barca! He is a blunder at PSG too and no1 is talking about that.
It seems like he is on his way to Madrid though. He doesnt want to lose his hype I guess.

Really hope Barcelona doesnt face Man City..:( I'd hate Guardiola pulling out his magical tactics against Barca too..