Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

Nov 29, 2002
Damn i just saw the highlights. how the hell did he jump so high...

RM gonna get their third in a row....

InDaMoneyz said:
Mark my word, and i said this about barca many years ago: you will not see Real or Athletico in finals for a long time to come.

Guys, if anyone knows CK (Cameron's) number, can you get him back on ISP please. He has a kind of "opposite effect" - literally everything he has said about football, the opposite happens. If he says Iran will go out in first round then who knows, a miracle may happen in the Summer!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
RM dismantle Juve ... can't believe it cause it seemed that Juve was a better team in first 60 minutes but Ronaldo wow ... the best bicycle kick I have ever seen

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Ridam ba in pish bini!!!
loool, taze pishbinit dare mireseh be pishbinie barax man! :D Tabrik!:)))

Despite 3-0 win, throughout the game ref was so biased in favour of RM. So many fouls on Dybala and Ref was giving Dybala the yellow card! Not to mention the clear hand ball by Casemiro. but god that goal by Ronaldo. :O Beyond this world..

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Just came back from Las Vegas FC Bayern Munchen, had some Bavarian beers and laughed with my German friends.

The miss by Sarabila certainly changed the game, I will take the 2-1 win on the road.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
loool, taze pishbinit dare mireseh be pishbinie barax man! :D Tabrik!:)))

Despite 3-0 win, throughout the game ref was so biased in favour of RM. So many fouls on Dybala and Ref was giving Dybala the yellow card! Not to mention the clear hand ball by Casemiro. but god that goal by Ronaldo. :O Beyond this world..
Ref was biased but even if the couple of calls in RM's favor weren't made Juve wouldn't stand a chance.