Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
You know I am not biased and I would say it, but that was 100% a PK, look at his right hand.
Some refs would not give that, 100%, but that was a PK according to the laws of the game.
no way .. he hit the ball first ...

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Funny thing is, he WASN'T going to finish that! He was chesting it right into Buffon! Talk about lucky!
yeah he was falling as he got pushed. Bad job of defending... BUffon would have saved it. But again based on the replay its a foul. He got pushed.. Real are so lucky... Last year Ref killed Bayern.. now this year we can't blame Ref but they got lucky...

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
You know I am not biased and I would say it, but that was 100% a PK, look at his right hand.
Some refs would not give that, 100%, but that was a PK according to the laws of the game.
I lied I have one thing to say!
It was a really soft penalty, some refs wouldn't give that because he was losing his balance even before the contact and also the ball was going away from him but yes, of course, there was contact but a very soft one. this just hurts!

You didnt get the point, I ain't talking about belief, I am talking about heart attack :LOL: . I mean ovrall Madrid are a team which 90% of the time comes from behind to win and they fuck it up if they score first,

@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter
.You know what I mean now ? Like players Madrid fans need a medical test prior to the season ....

Juve with a great spirit and I was expecting this after what Roma did yesterday plus Italy have no World-cup to play this summer.
Madrid were a shaky team throughout the season and after the draw I put my $$$$ on juve to beat us over two legs.
Juve's problem was their loss in turin not the ref in Madrid. I was %100 sure Madrid would go thorugh after the last week result under any circumstances , Pooya can confess :p
GG is destined to finish his career without CL and that's sad for any football fan.

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter
.You know what I mean now ? Like players Madrid fans need a medical test prior to the season ....

Juve with a great spirit and I was expecting this after what Roma did yesterday plus Italy have no World-cup to play this summer.
Madrid were a shaky team throughout the season and after the draw I put my $$$$ on juve to beat us over two legs.
Juve's problem was their loss in turin not the ref in Madrid. I was %100 sure Madrid would go thorugh after the last week result under any circumstances , Pooya can confess :p
GG is destined to finish his career without CL and that's sad for any football fan.
Don't worry --- you guys are the luckiest team in the world. Really just sit back and relax

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Was it a PK ? YES
Was it a soft one? YES
in the area, you go behind the forward with emtpy net, put your hands on him, you are risking it, some refs call it, some done, as a ref, i would call that, even if it was Carvajal doing it to Messi :) Doesnt matter. the Rules of the game says, IT IS A PK!

Ramos will get a match ban and miss the first leg of the semis for watching some of the game in the tunnel being suspended. Nobody from the club told him he couldn't do that
Even my grandma knows you can't do that. I was actually wondering how the hell he ended up downstairs after wearing a silly hat and smiling all through first half from high above. I was gonna post here and ask why Ramos was getting this special privilege of joining his team while suspended.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Ramos will get nothing. Don't be silly now.

Congrats on Madrid for winning the 13th Champions League title and to Cristiano for winning his 6th Ballon D'Or. I guess the one pathetic game in quarterfinals is part of the tradition and legend of this team. I'm just wondering whether the path will lead through beating Roma in semifinals and Liverpool in the final or Bayern in semifinals and Roma in the final. Not sure yet.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
So sorry for Buffon but that looked like a penalty but his sending off was over the top.
So much inconsistency on penalty decisions by Refs depending on which team they are calling it for, Dejagah gets chopped on both legs inside the box and no penalty call, Ansarifar gets chopped off on both legs against Tunisia no penalty, Azizi gets chopped off against USA no penalty, RM player with a slight push on the back in front of packed Bernabao crowd then it's a definite penalty!

Last edited: