Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

Nov 29, 2002
Mane and Robertson were really amazing today.

Both were great, good to know that even on days when Salah isn't as mercurial as he can be, Liverpool have players who can put in a world-class performance.

Robertson really is something, at 8 million he has to be an absolute bargain. He's been fantastic in the league but its nice to see how him splitting teams apart in Europe.

Amazing fact - when he was 15 he was cut from Celtic's youth squad because he was too small!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I just want to congragulate Real Madrid fans. I am having problems logging in, it takes a very long time. We did not lose because of a bad hand ball call.
1-Too many injuries, not having Neuer, Boetang and 2/3 of our starting Xi, finally came back to bite us in the end.

2-Coach speak, lack of execution and too many errors.

Football can be a cruel game, Bayern can compete with Madrid. Like a Greek trajedy for the last five years, the story has been so close and yet so far. You have to have a thick skin to be a Bayern fan, again congrats and I miss you guys.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Let’s not forget Liverpool were unbeaten in
this years CL competition till last night. Bad game for us last night specially in the 2nd half, conceded bad goals ie og and a cheap penalty, the agg score line flattened Roma we should have killed them off last week but we have made it to the final and gonna be a hell of match against mighty Real Madrid, I always fancied our chances against Real over two legs but in the final It would be little difficult against 12 men.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
YNWA

LOL at angry & bitter Man United fans : Nasser and Houman khoshgele hahahaha

Soon to be 6 times CL winners
94B38B2A-8BC3-4685-AF58-C8BA1AD091B9.jpeg

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
Lol i remember when Benitez brought over Antonio Nunez from Real Madrid B because he had a law degree and Rafa wanted to bring some "education" to the side haha. He wasn't actually so bad.

He's still playing now at age of 39 for Recreativo de Huelva