Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
This Arsenal team was an embarrassment. Wenger deserves more blame for not adapting to post 2010 football and continuing to go after players that would have been good in 1998.

Intoxicated

Bench Warmer
Dec 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
What a shit player this Bellerin is. I have no idea what Wenger sees in him.

Xaka is another shit player I have no idea how he made it to Arsenal starting line-up.
95 mins of soccer and Arsenal had only 1 shot on goal. Is Atletico THAT GOOD??????? the answer is YES. They have allowed the least number of goals compared to any team in any of top 5 leagues in Europe.. oh well.

95 mins of soccer and Arsenal had only 1 shot on goal. Is Atletico THAT GOOD??????? the answer is YES. They have allowed the least number of goals compared to any team in any of top 5 leagues in Europe.. oh well.
I've said it many times. They're impossible to play football against. You just can't plan ahead and pull off a good performance against Atletico. You just go in and hope for the best.

That doesn't excuse the entire piss-poor game that Arsenal played though. This team is waaaay overrated. Most of their players should be playing for teams fighting against relegation.

Nov 29, 2002
Yes, Atletico are one of the best and most consistent football clubs in Europe. Arsenal is a mid-table club punching above their weight.

Intoxicated

Bench Warmer
Dec 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I've said it many times. They're impossible to play football against. You just can't plan ahead and pull off a good performance against Atletico. You just go in and hope for the best.

That doesn't excuse the entire piss-poor game that Arsenal played though. This team is waaaay overrated. Most of their players should be playing for teams fighting against relegation.
No doubt about arsenal's having no edge. Arsenal used to be overrated. This season was just the icing on the cake; no fan had any confidence in them.

More than anything we need a TOP notch Defensive midfielder followed by a goalie followed by 2 CBs ... you'd be surprised a little competition and slap on the face will turn Xhaka's and Bellerin game. i wont right them off yet.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
چمپیونز لیگ طوری شده که هر سال یه تیم باید کلی
زجر بکشه بیاد فینال به رئال ببازه، برگرده خونه

پیشاپیش تبریک به مادریدیها