Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Another 90% Real 10% Liverpool prediction?

LoL at Inter Milan
Vel nemikini ha ... LOL
I just hope you guys beat madrid for the sake of football. I will puke if Ronaldo gets anothet CL trophy. However, i give you guys 30% chance. Liverpool has to be their best to beat RM.
Inter will be in CL next year. Get ready

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
let's look at matchups

goalkeeper: LOL ok, Madrid
Defense of Liverpool vs. Attack of Madrid -> Madrid. Can get behind their defense easily. Especially wingbacks are left exposed.
Midfield vs. Midfield: Madrid has the best midfield in the world
Attack Liverpool vs. Defense Madrid -> Advantage Liverpool but Ramos and Varane are cunning defenders who have seen everything, including guys like Salah, by the dozen.

Bench: LOL never mind. Madrid.

How on earth is Liverpool supposed to win? This will be similar to the final last year.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
let's look at matchups

goalkeeper: LOL ok, Madrid
Defense of Liverpool vs. Attack of Madrid -> Madrid. Can get behind their defense easily. Especially wingbacks are left exposed.
Midfield vs. Midfield: Madrid has the best midfield in the world
Attack Liverpool vs. Defense Madrid -> Advantage Liverpool but Ramos and Varane are cunning defenders who have seen everything, including guys like Salah, by the dozen.

Bench: LOL never mind. Madrid.

How on earth is Liverpool supposed to win? This will be similar to the final last year.
You got a short selective memory didnt Tottenham beat Real home and away in this years CL. You are clearly under-estimating Liverpool players Liverpool are a good team and that’s why they are in the final and I believe they got a good chance against Real in a one off match. Having said that imo Real are the slight favourites.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
You got a short selective memory didnt Tottenham beat Real home and away in this years CL. You are clearly under-estimating Liverpool players Liverpool are a good team and that’s why they are in the final and I believe they got a good chance against Real in a one off match. Having said that imo Real are the slight favourites.
That was in November or whatever. They also lost 3-0 at home to Barca at that time. Good luck anyway. Your chances are Salah using the space behind Marcelo and Ramos not getting Firmino playing deeper.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
That was in November or whatever. They also lost 3-0 at home to Barca at that time. Good luck anyway. Your chances are Salah using the space behind Marcelo and Ramos not getting Firmino playing deeper.
You guys forget we got Van Dijk at the back the most expensive defender in the word and prolly the best he’s the real deal and has improved our defense big time. Has hardly put a foot wrong he’s a big player for us in the final.
Thanks anyway, we do need luck against 12 men. Won’t be easy that’s for sure.

Last edited: