Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I am with you, on that elbowing Karius's face (2nd half) , I think they reviewed it and ruled van dyke has pushed him toward the goalie but he's they kind of guy/rat who uses any opp. to bring pain to the opponent. He's gotta get punished.
He also tried to elbow the GK at the beginning of the match, illegal move and should have been addressed.

Last edited:
Oh boy, what's next? Is it Ramos's fault that low didn't pick Sane? I'll assure you If Liverpool plays another 10 finals with RM they will lose them all. What those three goals had anything to do with his concussion? how about the many saves he made after that? there was no concussion involved?

how about 3 weeks prior to that when Roma scored 4 on the guy? Was he also in concussion? or the week after that against Chelsea? Give me a fucking break

Nov 29, 2002
Oh boy, what's next? Is it Ramos's fault that low didn't pick Sane? I'll assure you If Liverpool plays another 10 finals with RM they will lose them all. What those three goals had anything to do with his concussion? how about the many saves he made after that? there was no concussion involved?

how about 3 weeks prior to that when Roma scored 4 on the guy? Was he also in concussion? or the week after that against Chelsea? Give me a fucking break
This is some James Joyce stream-of-consciousness stuff going on here. When was I defending Karius here? All I'm saying is that if Ramos does his shit on Beiranvand, I hope his eye gets violently and painfully torn out of his socket by AliReza's gargantuan honk. I'm not making any comment about Karius.

Calm Down, I know Cameron isn't here any more but there's no reason to channel his spirit of going crazy about irrelevant or misunderstood things.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
It's clear I said Karius's agent is being creative saving his client, dont make this your main point and build an argument over it....it may be clever but doesn't work well. Mind you was two minutes before the weird pass to Benzema which resulted in the first goal. Thoughts? but look at that elbowing , give us ur version of it. give us real version of it.

Focus here is yellow cards and red cards ramos was entitled to. This was the only final Ramos probably didnt' get yellow though he deserved two.
(if you want to pull history (karius's 4 goals in prior game) of players , ramos also has a convincing one .. am sure your database has reference to his red-cardedness record )

Championship is becoming like aftabeh league , one year Barcelona, other Real. Championship has become like american idol a bit, a prearranged competition.

His past is a good indicator as how he behaves (elbowing, late fouls thinkin ref isn't watching etc) .. if you and ramos think this is part of football, then we're talking two different sports.

Just look how active his right elbow is in this tape...and how many times he reaches for opponent face, the fucking ref should have been more aware of his conduct........ he got over 20 red cards in the past reaching for neck and face. Bro this is not football. FIFA would not take issue with refs to save face and save add'l trouble. They sell enough tickets and advertising.

practically every other foul is an elbow to the face or near it, in cases he reaches for the face twice!!!!!!!!!! you asking for a fucking break too ...lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Beginning to hate ramos, hope some aggravated fan deal with his pretty face a bit.

Last edited:
This is some James Joyce stream-of-consciousness stuff going on here. When was I defending Karius here? All I'm saying is that if Ramos does his shit on Beiranvand, I hope his eye gets violently and painfully torn out of his socket by AliReza's gargantuan honk. I'm not making any comment about Karius.

Calm Down, I know Cameron isn't here any more but there's no reason to channel his spirit of going crazy about irrelevant or misunderstood things.
I didn't quote you sir, I quoted the whole story :D

Oct 18, 2010
i said this last week and say it again:
iran's #17 will surely earn a penalty from ramos for iran.
that is if ramos survives ronaldo without a red card.
and since he is good at rubbing it in he may even get ramos
to go real mad,pun intended,and get ejected.