Charles is marying Camilla!!!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
yeah,I read that today.:eek:
Porru..he actually has guts to introduce her and marry her after killing Dianna.
bichare Dianna..sare un kolah raft!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Romira said:
LOL!!! what kolah, she died in his lovers arm.
she wasn't as angelic as she looked.
no she wasnt an Angel but the cause of her death in her lover's arm was Prince Charles's long time affair.
Im not justifying what she did but looking at the roots,Prince Charles screwed Dianna and his kids' life.

Oct 1, 2004
WHO gives a shit except for the media? So a monkey is marrying a horse, what am I supposed to be happy about?
God damn tv here in Canada is covering this as if Cancer has been cured.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Fatso said:
God damn tv here in Canada is covering this as if Cancer has been cured.
:D so true!!hehe
not to mention Queen's mom at age of 100,getting flu and it was all over TV headline news!

Whizz

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
Over Here, you?
what can i say? first of all charles cheated on diana while they were married. plus he killed her since he knew she was pregnant from the boyfriend she had gotten after the split and they didnt like that at all since of heard he was a muslim. and now hes truned around and is marrying the bitch he cheated on diana with. i just dont really see how the queen is even allowing this to happen. specially how his two sons are *to be said* thrilled about it all.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
When english don't get any attention then they use royal family like a achar franceh ,last month prince Andrew wore a gestapu (ss) jacket ,this week prince Charles marries an ugly bitch ,and probably next week princess Ann will make love to a horse .