Chick gets blasted in the face by watermelon!

payan

Captain
Dec 12, 2002
usa
it is hard to believe nothing had happned after hit, with the speed of that watermelone coming in your face atleast you easily would have a broken nose . i think it a photo shop .

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
it is hard to believe nothing had happned after hit, with the speed of that watermelone coming in your face atleast you easily would have a broken nose . i think it a photo shop .
LOL. First of all, its a video, not a photo, so photoshop wont do you much good. Gotta use something like premier and after affects. Second of all, this was on a reality TV show seen by millions of people. And lastly, she was hit with a open slice of watermelon, red meat part first, not a full watermelon. Even still, she probably had a concussion...

Dec 12, 2002
usa
ehsan, are you serious or you are putting me on , well the only people who have known me in person can verify that me without even trying to be funny make people luagh it doesn't matter what you come from ..

Dec 12, 2002
usa
ehsan, seriously i want to know why did you say that, because i have been on this site off and on for 12 years still don't know who is who , not i really care but it is good to know . sometimes it seems people try to gooz pich me well i still don't know why ,i like isp because a faceless society ,we all have one thing in common ,we are iranian . sometimes i was thinking to start my own blog and all the things which it has happened to me share with people but because of my back probelm i can't even go to a movie , i can't even fly , but i do my one hour swiming a day and play tennis everyother day ( i can't play after i become anemic) lacking of energy . gossh all of sudden it seems shit are happening but i like being ill ,it has given me a different perception about life . but i look terrible though,i have this feeling that i will come back ( it is unfair to the world losing me ).till today i have done nothing but good to people .i only harmed myself with a little exessive gambling .

Dec 12, 2002
usa
ehsan it started 10 month ago i went to this dentist ( different guy a chiness ) for rootcanal after that i feel sick and they find blood in my eurine ,they checked my kiddney was ok, but still bleeding , then started losing weight then have given me more test blood test they think it is seroius so yesteday i went for full test i have to wait in couple of days . i force myself for daily walk .