children with low I.Q more likely to develop racism and socially conservative politics in adulthood

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
idiots with low IQ are more likely to participate in forums for years without ever having anything original to say - constantly spreading the words/works of others, and never daring far more than using the like and dislike buttons...

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Hahaha aren't I glad you bite the bait on this one. your defensive attitude tells us a lot here.
ISP is boring without you and Flit.. welcome back :) never leave again pls.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
idiots with low IQ are more likely to participate in forums for years without ever having anything original to say - constantly spreading the words/works of others, and never daring far more than using the like and dislike buttons...
Masoud jan it's OK, this research is actually in your favor. All it says is that it's not really your fault that you're like this because you're just born this way. It should come as a relief to you.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
If you believe this "research", I have another one for you; The Bell Curve". Blacks are dumb because they are black.

ps

Natural: please, please, please, don't "dislike" me, OK?

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Please go ahead I encourage you... you'll only prove the research more by spewing your prejudiced beliefs and conservative politics... Please dont stop.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Please go ahead I encourage you... you'll only prove the research more by spewing your prejudiced beliefs and conservative politics... Please dont stop.
Well, as a fellow Iranian I am sure you have subscribed to the theory that torkha kharand all your life. Probably have cracked quite a few jokes too. You are not the one to sit in the judgment of anybody.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
You are not the one to sit in the judgment of anybody.
Unless they prove themselves to be consistently beyond logic, reason, and common sense. Blindly repeating the same old, tired, xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, homophobic ultra right-wing comments directly from Emamzaadeh FOX qualifies.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Well, as a fellow Iranian I am sure you have subscribed to the theory that torkha kharand all your life. Probably have cracked quite a few jokes too. You are not the one to sit in the judgment of anybody.
yes because this research about telling jokes.