Feb 4, 2005
Group B: Bayern Munich, PSG, Anderlecht, Celtic

Group D: Juventus, Barcelona, Olympiacos, Sporting

Group A: Benfica, United, Basel, CSKA Moscow

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Overall a decent group for Bayern PSG Anderlecht and Celtic I will take that. Group C looks pretty tough and D is not easy Chelsea Athletico Roma and Qarbag and in group D Juve, Barce ten Olympiacos and Sporting.

Last edited:
Dam talk about the group of death Bayern Munchen, Athletico, Tottenham and CSKA Moscow. The other surprise and tough group is the Real Madrid Barce, Napoli and Celtic group.
The surprise is they stuck the two spanish giants together, they didn't do that with Bayern and Dortiumnd. Also, Napoli is better than what people think and Celtic is not bad. The weird part is I follow CSKA Moscow in the Russian Premier League, along with Rustov. Last time Bayern played Rustov Azmoun's team, this time it is CSKA, always they have to travel to Russia. Even with that murderors row of a group Bayern and Athletico should both go through, they are better than Tottenham and CSKA. Athletico and Bayern have solid defense that is the diference..

What are you talking about ? Bayern Munchen, Athletico, Tottenham and CSKA :confused-:confused-:confused-

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV

What are you talking about ? Bayern Munchen, Athletico, Tottenham and CSKA :confused-:confused-:confused-
I am sorry dude I don't know how they put that on must have been an EA Fifa tournament video game my bad Bayern PSG Anderlecht and Celtic Bayern should go top of the group I apologize about that, I just saw the real list.