Classic ISP

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
hehe awww, this brings back so much memories. Thanks a lot Nima jan! :)

Good old members..Abs hasnt been around for a long time here. Good old days of his posts about Michael Jackson! :)

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
Thanks Doc for bringing back all the memories. Back in those days many of us, including your truly, had some serious ISP addiction issues...

Tavalodeh Imam Hussein(SA) bar hamehyeh doostaneh ISP Mobarak LOOOOOL
I remember this one, in fact, I may have even "contributed" to the thread. Pretty sure many senior members remember the guy who posted it. Back then he was one of the resident lebas shaksis of that era.... I hope he has evolved.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I believe PGS ( Persian Gulf Soccer) was born in mid to late 1997. Good old days ,Back then I still had a Dial-up Internet access, there was a lot of fun. I'd woke up to this forum every day . Nowadays The era of Sports forums are so dim, the peak time was between 98 to 2008 but I believe Forums are still the place to hang out . Next to forums and among all these Social Media Twitter is my second favorite.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Damn!!!! Good old days!!!! Yadesh bekheir!

So many members I remember and miss from those days. Abouzar, meyti, Khorus, Ramtin, Bijans, Bi honar, dAshAkol, Eshghi and mashtnaghi among the many.

I so liked the colors of that forum a lot!

BTW...I don't know what I was doing during those days. I seem to have been less active. I had to go to page 7 of one of those links to find a thread that I had posted:

https://web.archive.org/web/2002071...ess.com:80/main/dcforum/DCForumID8/13115.html LOOOOOOOOL

Last edited:

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
This brings back all those memories! 1997 world cup qualification between Iran and Australia. Never forget. I was fresh off the boat back in those days and very homesick! PGS was the only place I could hang out with a bunch of hamvatan.

I believe PGS ( Persian Gulf Soccer) was born in mid to late 1997. Good old days ,Back then I still had a Dial-up Internet access, there was a lot of fun. I'd woke up to this forum every day . Nowadays The era of Sports forums are so dim, the peak time was between 98 to 2008 but I believe Forums are still the place to hang out . Next to forums and among all these Social Media Twitter is my second favorite.