Concert Hall thread

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Pooya @Finally @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter @Payandeh Iran I have an idea- introduce classical musical theory through Sergei Frenchman Piano Concerto no 3 first movement- What is a "Fluge" The man who wrote the book on the subject, two of them was J.S Bach. A fluge-definition: is a series of melodies, which repeats itself however, each time it becomes more complex.
I think Quality is important over Quantity so we will utilize the first few bars of Sergei Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No 3 first movement,
you can see my hand movements so this is all legit but some sound quality might be sacrificed. It's ok you get the concept.
#Playing like a Russian classical master, my man Mr. Sergei Rachmaninoff.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
@Pooya @Finally @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter @Payandeh Iran I have an idea- introduce classical musical theory through Sergei Frenchman Piano Concerto no 3 first movement- What is a "Fluge" The man who wrote the book on the subject, two of them was J.S Bach. A fluge-definition: is a series of melodies, which repeats itself however, each time it becomes more complex.
I think Quality is important over Quantity so we will utilize the first few bars of Sergei Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No 3 first movement,
you can see my hand movements so this is all legit but some sound quality might be sacrificed. It's ok you get the concept.
#Playing like a Russian classical master, my man Mr. Sergei Rachmaninoff.
I can't even play the kindergartner section -- haha joking

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
this is the song that I just finished playing .... it is called Irish Rain by Michelle MacLaughlan ... very simple but crazy good

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter Well then you have some skills as well it is kind of Yanniesque. I never heard of this composer.
I thought over it it was between Wagner and VIvaldi- I am working on the first movement of Antonio Vivaldi-
Winter
My friend also hooked up the notes to it and sysnthestia I am going to have to put in WORK on this
like Rachmaninoff Damet garm without msuic, life would be a mistkae Nietzche. I have to practice for at least a solid MONTH
to execute this this composition as you can tell. That was very pretty a mix of like Fur Elise and Yanni.
i was trying to be in charactter(notice the hand gesture) lol margaretti see pic below after vivaldi

Colonel Hans Landa de la SS- MARGARETTI my abs

THIS WAS THE TOUGHEST VIDEO I TRIED SO HARD NOT TO LAUGH while making it I had to do like 10 takes
one of my Favorite movies growing up as a kid.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Hey when you got synthestia and the notes you can play anything- Ride of the Valkyres Richard Wagner, all notes
no way I can play this by ear. I' not THAT good, synthestia tutorial.

when you feel like invading a country, all by yourself.
Best part is you can reduce the speed on the tutorial, to even 25 % speed.4
Once you learn it you can go 50% then 75 then 100
I just PRAY that the sound quality is good.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
This synthestia is a life safer I am playing and learning all of the classical compositions,
I DREAMED of playing as a kid. One of my all time favorites 1st movement Winter 1st movement
by my favorite Italian classical master, Antonio Vivaldi. This program is a dream for pianists, I need to get
a high quality piano and laptop. One day I will get a nice Steinway baby gand and a killer laptop. Until then,
Enjoy a low budget production worth less than $1000 worth of equipment, with piano and computer.
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter When you feel like being Italian, for only a day. :)
I shall tell you the truth
This is helping me keep my mental 100- thank you for listening, speasiba I mean Grazie
I'm supposed to be Italian for a day.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
oghabealborz Merci vali @Finally and @Pooya I do love music my friend however, I think Pooya jan and the others want this to be the Concert Hall Thread and the videos can be in the Favorite Music thread so we separate the two.
Everyone loves this thread and I do as well and I promise that is pretty composition I will get to it.
I love Music more than life itself and this is the only thing keeping me sane. This was originally hymn of the Russian orthodox church historically.
Music Thread, this is the Concert Hall thread so only performances. BTW buddy guys @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter HYMN CCCP
FINALLY I was able to perfect it wow
Lyrics in Transliteration this took some time

Soyuz nerushimyy respublik svobodnykh
Splotila naveki Velikaya Rus'.
Da zdravstvuyet sozdannyy voley narodov
Yedinyy, moguchiy Sovetskiy Soyuz!
Slav'sya, Otechestvo nashe svobodnoye,
Druzhby narodov nadozhnyy oplot!
Partiya Lenina - sila narodnaya
Nas k torzhestvu kommunizma vedot!
Skvoz' grozy siyalo nam solntse svobody,
I Lenin velikiy nam put' ozaril,
Na pravoye delo on podnyal narody,
Na trud i na podvigi nas vdokhnovil.
V pobede bessmertnykh idey kommunizma
My vidim gryadushcheye nashey strany
I Krasnomu znameni slavnoy Otchizny
My budem vsegda bezzavetno verny!

I never heard it but I can cover it but I have a few requests to get to first my friend
They also requested Game of Thornes but I will put it on here maybe put it there for my studies ON THIS ONE.
I promise you I will get to this eventually my friend, I have many requests but keep that there as reference.
Without Music, life would be a mistake- Nietzsche, this quotation resonates with me.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Team melli, don't do it for me dude, do it if you like it yourself.
I don't hang around here much but I saw this thread and your passion and thought I share this with you since he sings about his love for music and thought it may be of interest to you.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@oghabealborz Well I do it for myself but I also want to raise the morale of my hamvatans.
I too do not come as often as I used to and when I do, I am in here, the favorite music thread or
the political thread because I am not even 40 but I am already a delegate. Or anything sports related, other than that
you won't find me here I will do it for us. Now here is my
favorite Russian folk song OCHI CHORNEY COMING UP -MY FAOVIRTE
Kak-to letom na rassvete Zaglianul v sosednij sad Tam smuglianka-moldavanka Sobirala vinograd Ia krasneiu, ia bledneiu Zakhotelos vdrug skazat Stanem nad rekoiu Zorki letnie vstrechat! Raskudriavyj klen zelenyj, list reznoj Ia vliublennyj I smushchennyj pred toboj Klen zelenyj, da klen kudriavyj Da raskudriavyj, reznoj! A smuglianka-moldavanka Otvechala parniu v lad - Partizanskij, moldavanskij Sobiraem my otriad Nynche rano partizany Dom pokinuli rodnoj Zhdet tebia doroga K partizanam v les gustoj Raskudriavyj klen zelenyj, list reznoj Ia vliublennyj I smushchennyj pred toboj Klen zelenyj, da klen kudriavyj Da raskudriavyj, reznoj! I smuglianka-moldavanka Po tropinke v les ushla V tom obidu ia uvidel Chto s soboj ne pozvala O smuglianke-moldavanke Chasto dumal po nocham Vskore vnov smuglianku Ia v otriade povstrechal Raskudriavyj klen zelenyj, list reznoj Ia vliublennyj I smushchennyj pred toboj Klen zelenyj, da klen kudriavyj Da raskudriavyj, reznoj!
@Pooya Do you like Slavic Russian folk music or @Bache Tehroon @Finally @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter
This music inspired me and most of the Eastern classical masters.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Finally Finally I was able to complete the Game of Thrones Main theme, through
consultation of one Mr. Ostad Shahdad Rouhani of the Tehran Philharmonics and
my dear professors at the 2nd Viennest School of Music. Special thanks to
Professor Bordineau, Professor Matthaus and Professor ostad Rohani
Pedar am dar avord because the left hand is intricate but the pattern rather
repeats itself however it is odd because you play one part left hand and then
you have to reverse it so it took some practice. Now on to Wagner Rydes of the Valkryes
And it's only 2 minutes long but 2 minutes of hell many complex left handed chords
Ask and THOU shall RECEIVE. :)
This while still recovering 80% though still on Bayern's I.R

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Cleaner version

We are the Army of the Country! We are the Army of the People! Мы - Армия Страны! Мы - Армия Народа!
Russian version

Yesli na Otchiznu nagryanet beda,
Pozovyot soldata truba,
Armiya moya, ty na strazhe vsegda!
Ty - moya lyubov' i sud'ba

Obyknovennaya, sud'ba nelyogkaya voyennaya.
Lyubov' surovaya, no vernaya.
Gotovy my na ratnyj trud.,
My vse ispytany ni raz, ni dva boyami-marshami.
My ot soldata i do marshala - odna sem'ya!

Nash Oktyabr' s nami v pohodnom stroyu!
S nami pesni krasnikh boitsov.
Pervyj den' voiny, i pobednyj salyut,
I sud'ba pogibshikh otsov...

Mchatsya nashi gody,
No zhizn' moloda!
I poyot kak prezhde truba.
Armiya moya, ty na strazhe vsegda!
Ty - moya lyubov' i sud'ba!

English lyrics
If trouble suddenly breaks out in the Motherland,
A soldier will sound the trumpet
Army mine — forever you guard the frontier!
You my heart and fate above all!

A weight upon density for those in the military
Love is harsh but true as true can be
We're all ready for military service
We all! We all have seen our share,
Our share of battle marches and declare!

We, from the soldier to the marshal, are all one family
Our October with us in marching formation!
With our songs about Red soldiers
The first day of the war and the victory fireworks
And the fate of our dead fathers...

Life remains young as we dash through the years
The trumpets never cease their call
My army — you're always on guard!
You, my heart, and fate above all!
My interpretation, I had no notes so i had to play it with my heart