Concert Hall thread

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok I got you and what is this song very cool, I noticied the cronometer very pretty I want to learn this composition
but I do not know the name of it. Perhaps they have it on Piano Synthestia. The next time my girl comes
I will have her take the vid. Heads up I know i need to tune both piano's but it's hard to get people on corona
Very well done @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter I got the idea now she is aware

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Ok I got you and what is this song very cool, I noticied the cronometer very pretty I want to learn this composition
but I do not know the name of it. Perhaps they have it on Piano Synthestia. The next time my girl comes
I will have her take the vid. Heads up I know i need to tune both piano's but it's hard to get people on corona
Very well done @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter I got the idea now she is aware
David Nevue - Overcome,
I have actually played this one ... love this song

Attachments

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Cleaner version and my composition added to Yanni's Within Attraction, with the collaboration of my professor who composed, conducted the Live at the Acropolis CD, and is starting the Tehran philharmonic program. We are both Viennese 2nd school of music educated, Yanni is creative but not classically trained and this is a violin concerto. That means, you need to create a set of base clef notes because violin, guitar and anything else is all treble clef. @Finally @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter Is this better?

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
And the next project I shall be working on, I have most of it down but I need to work on the
intricate detals,a s there are many changing base clef broken down chords. Antonio Vivaldi's Winter

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter I used to play Beethoven No 5. I remember I was 11, I still have the hand written notes
that Ostad Rohani wrote and he even signed it for me(autograph). It was a long time since I played it.
Did you now when he first wrote it people revolted in Paris over it? It is celebrated today
but it was not back when it was written but that is not the 5th this is the 5th

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter I used to play Beethoven No 5. I remember I was 11, I still have the hand written notes
that Ostad Rohani wrote and he even signed it for me(autograph). It was a long time since I played it.
Did you now when he first wrote it people revolted in Paris over it? It is celebrated today
but it was not back when it was written but that is not the 5th this is the 5th
I didn't know that but it is amazing one ...

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
That is amazing but not the 5th symphony i don't know which one is it I know it's not the 3rd that is Fur Elise
I know it's not the 5th that is the one I showed you BA BA BA BAM
I know it's not the 9th o de joy so that narrows it sown to 2, 4, 6 or 8
we mathematically have a 25% chance
This is Beethoven's 5th.
Beethoven only had 9 symphonies but he is so revered because each one was revolutionary.
Like other composers have thousands of compositions, which you remember NONE of them.
Saliari, the man who was jealous of Motzart had over 1,000 compositions you can't name me a single tune of his
but you can name at least 3 from Beethoven minimum,
OH i think I got the mistake that is Beethoven PIANO CONCERTO No 5
this is Beethoven's 5th SYMPHONY
A Symphony must be played by a full orchestra, you can have a concerto

The main difference between a concerto and a symphony is that a concerto is a musical piece where there is a solo instrument accompanied by an entire orchestra whereas a symphony is a musical piece having several segments that usually involve an orchestra.'

• 'The main difference between a concerto and a symphony is that a concerto is a musical piece where there is a solo instrument accompanied by an entire orchestra whereas a symphony is a musical piece having several segments that usually involve an orchestra.'. Response last updated by satguru on Aug 24 2016.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Better angle cleaner version
We are the Army of the Country We are the Army of the People Мы Армия Страны Мы Армия Народа

stoim my na postu
povzvodno i porotno
bessmertny kak ogon'
spokoyny kak granit
my - armiya strany
my - armiya naroda
velikiy podvig nash
istoriya khranit

ne zrya v sud'be
aleyet znamya
ne zrya na nas
nadeyetsya strana
svyashchennyye slova
moskva za nami
my pomnim so
vremon borodina
svyashchennyye slova
moskva za nami
my pomnim so
vremon borodina
vruchili nam ottsy vsesil'noye oruzh'ye my rodine svoyey prisyagu prinesli i v zhizni nam dana yedinstvennaya sluzhba ot smerti zashchishchat' gryadushcheye zemli ne zrya v sud'be aleyet znamya ne zrya na nas nadeyetsya strana svyashchennyye slova moskva za nami my pomnim so vremon borodina svyashchennyye slova moskva za nami my pomnim so vremon borodina ne nado nas pugat' bakhvalit'sya spesivo ne stoit nam grozit' i vnov' s ognom igrat' ved' yesli vrag risknot proverit' nashu silu yego my navsegda otuchim proveryat' ne zrya v sud'be aleyet znamya ne zrya na nas nadeyetsya strana svyashchennyye slova moskva za nami my pomnim so vremon borodina svyashchennyye slova moskva za nami my pomnim so vremon borodina

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Finally @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter What do you guys think Eye of the Tiger-this is improv
Rising up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive
So many times it happens too fast
You change your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

It's the eye of the tiger
It's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor
Stalks his prey in the night
And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You don't mess with the Zohan!
Ace of Base It's a Wonderful Life scene
"Disco Disco, good good," When he is dancing like an idiot, in broad daylight, in New York City.
Disco disco, good good
Disco disco, good good

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter @Finally Ok two things 1- I need to turn off the fan next time and 2- I need a piano tuning
but due to COVID iD 19 that is harder than normal times, to just call the piano tuner and have him come.
Eventually, my goal is to get a nice Steinway baby grand, probably used and set a budget of $25,000. New
$50,000 and grand $100,000. 1- Even if you have a 3,000 SQFT house, it can be hard
to fit a grand you can fit a 5'7 or 5'9 baby grand, the 5'9 baby grand wil almost sound like a 6'1.
Then of course those massive 6'3 grands are for concert halls, you will see them at places like
Viennese Philharmonics.
Now i could get a yamana for $10,000 but the quality of a German Sweinway is second to none.
Of course this is a 4-5 year plan, it is like buying a car but I will keep it longer than a car.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter @Finally Ok two things 1- I need to turn off the fan next time and 2- I need a piano tuning
but due to COVID iD 19 that is harder than normal times, to just call the piano tuner and have him come.
Eventually, my goal is to get a nice Steinway baby grand, probably used and set a budget of $25,000. New
$50,000 and grand $100,000. 1- Even if you have a 3,000 SQFT house, it can be hard
to fit a grand you can fit a 5'7 or 5'9 baby grand, the 5'9 baby grand wil almost sound like a 6'1.
Then of course those massive 6'3 grands are for concert halls, you will see them at places like
Viennese Philharmonics.
Now i could get a yamana for $10,000 but the quality of a German Sweinway is second to none.
Of course this is a 4-5 year plan, it is like buying a car but I will keep it longer than a car.
Turn off the fan please lol
You don't need that much expensive piano for small apartment, either get a upright piano or digital piano and it would be fine.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter 1- My girl mentioned the fan and but I don't live in an apartment, I
live in a 2 story 2500 sqft 5 bedroom house.
I can afford to put in a baby grand I have the room for it in my office. For my living room, I can have a standing upright or a yamaha.

Btw Johnny Cash I walk the line

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine.
I keep my eyes wide open all the time.
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds.
Because you're mine, I walk the line.

I find it very, very easy to be true.
I find myself alone when each day is through.
Yes, I'll admit that I'm a fool for you.

As sure as night is dark and day is light.
I keep you on my mind both day and night.
And happiness I've known proves that it's right

You've got a way to keep me on your side.
You give me cause for love that I can't hide.
For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide.
Because you're mine, I walk the
line.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I lived in 3200 sqft homes and even then, you can get a baby but not a grand.
My next home has to be 50% bigger so 2500+1200= 3700. I am looking at
4000-5000 sqft in good areas of Vegas so I can fit that Steinway 6'1-
Now that will be 50k here is one on ebay for a model
B 1912 52,000

But you can get for 20,000 6f motel 1924 model 0 for

$20,000 but the quality is not even close.

Of coruse new you are talking 100k so forget that no matter what model.
You can get a good used baby grand for anywhere from 15-25K for Steinway
for yamaha easily 10k. 2nd best option in my booik.
It is an investment, it is like a car but i figure enjoy the 2nd half of my life
with a top quality piano because I am a good player so why not?
I could have super car but I would rather have a nice home and
piano

For now the Yamaha standing upright, as long as i tune it for me 2 x a year because i play like a pro
for most, you can get away with 1-11/2 years
sorry for long post but INFORMATIVE FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE PIANO SHOPPING.
https://www.ebay.com/i/293582324675...1291&msclkid=8ebd857b6c5c171b171fdb83afe8df0e

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Will post a piano version of this but here is a tutorial on Piano Synthestia Yanni's Felista
The left hand notes are in blue, the right hand notes are in green, and the good news is you can slow down the speedd, enjoy