confessions of an agent (great read)

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
NCAA is corupt , they know all of this is and has been going on for years but they don't care about enforcing the rules they made up. They are busy making billions from these college kids and these kids are being corrupted by agents who are freely paying off these prospects under the "radar". I like this article because they actually tell us the player names but this is going to continue to happen unless the NCAA pays these players some money and enforces their rules. .

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
I read this the other day while on a confrence call (not during the part I was involved in obviously :-0 ) and thought it was great. I was going to post it but never had the time and saw it here later.

I'm sure much more than this has been going on and will continue to go on. How else do some of these players have the cars they have or do the things they do. I'm sure more and more players who are not the superstars accept money more often then those who are since they may not have the chance to make the big bucks once they are out of college.

If you think about it so many players end up undrafted and I don't think it would be stretching the truth to say most of them did not get an education while they were in college so what do they do next? I say pay them. College football and basketball make billions every year with the TV rights, marketing, etc.