Copa América 2019 | June 14 to July 7

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
So you are saying for Messi to perform he needs a good squad? then it can NOT be all about him at Barcelona no?
Messi carries this Argentina team too. They would be far worse than they are without him. For example last year he earned them qualification to the world cup and he got them to second round. Without him they wouldn't have even made the world cup.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
What a bunch of idiots have become this Chile team. I liked their style in the last Copa America, but this last game No. 13 should have been red carded 2 times at least.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
What a bunch of idiots have become this Chile team. I liked their style in the last Copa America, but this last game No. 13 should have been red carded 2 times at least.
They're pretty old now. Give the golden generation a break. It's hard to win three tournaments in a row with the same team.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
I can't believe I'm saying this, for the first time in my life I hope Brasil loose, just because of their unfairness against other teams. They are not special anymore, the defense was always weak, but there is nobody to shine in this team. They just scored but I hope Peru wins the game.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Brazil are the champs congrats to them but congrats to Peru for making ti ths far and playing not bad. Kian ya the shoulder ot shoulder plenalty kick call and VAR was bad bu overall Brazil was the better team.