Coronavirus

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
In March 2020, Troy Deeney (Ex Watford) was hospitalised with COVID-19 and spent five days in hospital with a high temperature and kidney and intestine issues. He was on a ventilator for four days and admitted that he "struggled for breath" in Watford's last match before lockdown.
Any other footballer w Covid and having a serious battle, as I joined the boards later.
///
iran simply does not trust the usa!
and i can not blame them for all they have gone through at the hands of aipac owned politicians in the usa :LOL:

Iran returns donated vaccines because they were made in US

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran has returned 820,000 doses of coronavirus vaccines donated by Poland because they were manufactured in the United States, state TV reported Monday.

TV quoted Mohammad Hashemi, an official in the country’s Health Ministry, as saying that Poland donated about a million doses of the British-Swedish AstraZeneca vaccine to Iran.

“But when the vaccines arrived in Iran, we found out that 820,000 doses of them which were imported from Poland were from the United States,” he said.

Hashemi said “after coordination with the Polish ambassador to Iran, it was decided that the vaccines would be returned.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-returns-donated-vaccines-because-200805019.html
Various hosptals had Pfizer for their staff early on from what I heard. You need to tell your people bullshit you less and pay attention to real matters . (cause you look stupid parroting their words)