Coronavirus

Oct 18, 2010
this is getting ugly.
nobody seem to have an answer for americans.
just playing it on the fly for now :eek:

As hospitals plead for supplies, FEMA director has no answers on mask shipments

NYC Mayor: If Trump doesn't act, 'people will die who could have lived otherwise'

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Oh and can someone please explain this to me. How in the hell is Chinese Virus or kung fu virus considered racist
but... Russian collusion is khsher?
Those ahole Russians sending in the Army to build hospitals and such in Italy. Funny a non nato, non EU country is helping out Italy
In Moscow, Russia, Putin meeting with Italian PM Conte-RT
I got the English version one for everyone

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Bache Tehroon My deepest condolences for your loss, tasliat.
I think this is going to get much worse before it get's better and
this won't last until May because it's not an earthquake or tsunami.
You can't say we will rebuild the city in 3-4 months of urban planning, this is an invisible enemy.
This might go on for a year to a year and a half and maybe 1-1.5 million AMERICANS
might get killed. I don't even want to know the final number for Iranians
if our projections could be that #.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
both usa and germany have surpassed iran in the
number of infections now.

here is how trump has dealt with this issue.
we are in good hand
@Playboy
I strongly believe that Iran, as in the I.R does not report the real numbers but go ahead and believe it.
If you think the death toll in USA and Germany is higher than Iran..... see pic below here's yoru sign.jpg
HERE's YOUR SIGN!

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
رتش ایران: مانور پدافند بیولوژیک انجام می‌دهیم

میر حبیب‌الله سیاری، معاون هماهنگ‌کننده ارتش ایران گفته است که بدنبال فرمان آیت الله خامنه ای، رهبر ایران از سوی ستاد کل نیروهای مسلح ایران دستوری برای برگزاری رزمایش برای آمادگی حمله بیولوژیک احتمالی دریافت کرده است.

LOL

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Oh and can someone please explain this to me. How in the hell is Chinese Virus or kung fu virus considered racist
but... Russian collusion is khsher?
Those ahole Russians sending in the Army to build hospitals and such in Italy. Funny a non nato, non EU country is helping out Italy
In Moscow, Russia, Putin meeting with Italian PM Conte-RT
I got the English version one for everyone
It's called Kung Flu Virus!!!

Oct 18, 2010
i say it's time for mexico to build a wall to prevent
americans from raiding their stores :ROFLMAO:
what a bust!

Americans flood into Mexico in search of toilet paper, food, water

TIJUANA (Border Report) — Desperate Californians are flooding into Northern Baja in search of water, toilet paper and other essential items.

An hour before the Costco in Tijuana opened Tuesday morning, there was already a line forming. Employees said that in recent days, there have been 600 people in line by 10 a.m. They know this because the store only has 600 shopping carts — and those have all been taken.

They also said it’s been busier than the typical holiday season as people from north of the border continue their quest for items they can’t find in stores in cities like San Diego.

“It’s tough for us to come down here to get things, but we’re going to try it,” said Maria Castro, who lives in Los Angeles.

She said the Costco store in Fullerton, Calif., where she actually works, can’t keep up with the demand for water, bread and toilet paper, among other things.

Castro drove more than two hours to get to the Calimax Supermarket about a mile south of the border, where she found water, rice and beans.

Others, like Carmen Jimenez, who lives in San Diego, left the same store with a trunk full of toilet paper, paper towels and more.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006

وزارت بهداشت ایران: از این پس آمار کرونا را به تفکیک استان ها اعلام نمی‌کنیم

کیانوش جهانپور، سخنگوی وزارت بهداشت ایران اعلام کرده که از امروز آمار قربانیان و مبتلایان به کووید 19 را به تفکیک استان ها اعلام نمی‌کنند.
او درباره علت این تصمیم به خبرگزاری ایرنا گفت که در حال حاضر در سراسر ایران ویروس کرونا وجود دارد و "برخی از افراد با این آمار به استان هایی سفر می‌کنند که آمار ابتلای کمتری در آنجا گزارش شده است."
او همچنین افزود که وزارت بهداشت ایران به دنبال "بیماریابی فعال" است و "در این زمینه باید رقابت مثبت در استان ها ایجاد شود تا موارد ابتلا شناسایی شوند."
به گفته آقای جهانپور، "قرار نیست روسای دانشگاه های علوم پزشکی به سمت محافظه کاری بروند" و افزود که وزارت بهداشت ایران به دنبال آمار دقیق تر و شفاف تر است.
برخی معتقدند که آمار واقعی مبتلایان به بیماری کرونا در ایران بیشتر از آنچه به طور رسمی اعلام می‌شود است.
مواردی بوده که آمار روسای دانشگاه های علوم پزشکی استان ها و سایر مقامات یک استان با آنچه که اعلام شده متفاوت بوده است

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
This was today , Tehra Iran
امروز، تهران ،تشییع جنازه برنامه ریزی شده سردار اسداللهی
این هم احتمالا یه جور پروتکل بهداشتی جدید در #تشییع و اعمال محدودیت در تجمعات است ...
تصاویر گویاست، فقط باید گریست، بدون نیاز به شرح!!!
ETzM0ZsXgAA6c5e.jpeg

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It's called Kung Flu Virus!!!
it is not called that. Trump and his friends are calling it Kung Flu , Wuhan Virus, Chinese Virus to confuse the public and erase their total disregard for any kind of preparation.

the H1N1 basically traces its origins to the U.S, nobody calls it the Yankee virus.

Mad cow disease started in UK. It is not god the Empire disease.

Trump and His friends are master manipulators of public opinion.

Sleepy joe is gone have an uphill battle.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
it is not called that. Trump and his friends are calling it Kung Flu , Wuhan Virus, Chinese Virus to confuse the public and erase their total disregard for any kind of preparation.

the H1N1 basically traces its origins to the U.S, nobody calls it the Yankee virus.

It was the media that called it the Whuhan/China Corona virus. Now they are accusing Trump of being a racist for doing the same thing and people like you buy into it:

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
it's called Kung Fu Virus and chinese virus
Trump answers reporter when she says why do you keep calling it Chinese virus he explains it's not racist.
If you watch the entire clip, they also mention Kung Flu Virus later on. My point is that they call it Kung Flu not Kung Fu.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

Dude, that's what I heard on TV where they also mentioned it as Kung Flu virus as well as other names you mentioned except Kung Fu.