Coronavirus

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Fauci has left the building Kian Pars lol he started off swell by praising Trump, good move. Then he said SOMTETHING none of us can figure out
but somehow it irked Trump enough to kick him out. Now Fauci called out the media for pitting him against Trump. Of course,
Trump said he is a "good man," typical Trumpism speech
As a delegate I can tell you, there is a very simple way to say on his administration. You heard it before in church
PRAISE HIM!
That is why he has recent college grads in prominent positions. I mean about the only thing the guy didn't do
was sing Kanye West's I"M THE MAN, in the press conference.
. https://www.nationalreview.com/news/not-helpful-fauci-calls-out-media-for-pitting-him-against-trump/

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^Sounds like the Mensa members in the I.R, all is well, we got it under control. Trump and the I.R clowns remind me of this guy,
the Army ROTC character Nedemeyer in Animal House, Remain Calm....ALL IS WELL, 1,000 words worth.
Caveat, If you haven't watched the movie before, which
I suspect is the case, you won't get this joke.
For those of you who remember, he was the dad in the song, "We're not gonna take it." Twisted Sister.
Trump be like...1,000 words worth.
N.jpg

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
^^Sounds like the Mensa members in the I.R, all is well, we got it under control. Trump and the I.R clowns remind me of this guy,
the Army ROTC character Nedemeyer in Animal House, Remain Calm....ALL IS WELL, 1,000 words worth.
Caveat, If you haven't watched the movie before, which
I suspect is the case, you won't get this joke.
For those of you who remember, he was the dad in the song, "We're not gonna take it." Twisted Sister.
Trump be like...1,000 words worth.
View attachment 42924
Damnd't hAji fella, you're absolutely right, LOVED Twisted Sister.
God I was listening to 'em all day long in and out, turn and return, my folks hated me for that, fucking shity glam metal they called the crap and I agree with them now after all these years, haha!
By the way, he's not the father in the movie, the fella soldier is Kevin "chip diller" Bacon, the father is Mark Metcalf....

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Arash_Tombangir Thank you for the information. that is what I meant the FATHER was Mark Metcaff.
Loved blasting this back in the day, when I would have a bad day in school, football practice or MMA.
BTW 1,000 words worth.Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin and Nedemeyer from Animal House.
Side note, at least some of you guys have good taste in music,
thought I was the only one who liked Twisted Sister.
hazmat_putin.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg
Relax, ALL IS WELL!
! n.jpg

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
BTW Some Americans are now looking at Russia, thinking everything is under control.
Trust me, just like in I.R and in P.R.C, the R.F and Putin are NOT going to give the real numbers.
It's probably just as bad there as it is here, it's just R.T, a state run media agency
is not going to report it.
To some of you who think that the #'s in Iran are real, sounds familiar?
"All under control huh," then why wear a full hazmat suit?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ches-hi-tech-virus-surveillance-measures.html
Putin knows exactly where to place the blame on. once again, does that movie sound familiar?
Same playbook, same excuses, different leadership and countries.Putin, Russia-Khamenei-Iran, similar mentality.
Never accept responsibility, always play the role of the victim, when in doubt, blame America.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/02/1...ronavirus-conspiracy-theories-disinformation/

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
BTW interesting article from Oxford University
New Oxford University Study suggest millions of people may have already built up coronavirus immunity. If it comes from,
in my humble onion, the most prestigious university in the world, I will give them the benefit of the doubt.
I can make an argument for Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Cal Tech, John's Hopkins and Sorbone as well.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/oxford-study-suggests-millions-people-221100162.html

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
دو سه هفته پیش صداسیما اعلام کرد داروی درمان کرونا رو یه شرکت دانش بنیان ساخته، امروز اخبار میگفت یه شرکت جدیدا موفق شده کیت تشخیص کرونا بسازه، اینجوری که اینا خبرا رو دارن از آخر به اول میخونن فک کنم قراره چند وقت دیگه پژوهشگران ایرانی برای اولین بار بیماری کرونا رو کشف کنن

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Breaking news- Now it is in my backyard. two employees at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, have been tested positive for coronavirus.
Stay strong Rebels.
Also, Xi Xinping be like, 1,000 words worth. FB_IMG_1585165719129 (1).jpg

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Our Iranians in Canada (Toronto) hard at work!!! 2500 years of history clearly visible.
به نظر میرسید دو تا از بچه های آی اس پی به تور هم خورده بودند.
باز جای شکرش باقیه هیچ کدامشون خایه نداشتند دعوای فیزیکی راه بندازند.
در غرب زندگی کردن بالاخره یه چیزهایی بهمون یاد داده

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Pooya @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter I am saddened by this video 2500 years of culture I have no idea what they were fighting about in the first place.
They actually kiss their mothers and grandmothers with that mouth of theirs. I think I want to vomit in my mouth,
we went from a country with culture to a bunch of befarhang bache dahati. Other langueages have other words for it
Russian -Derevnia Armenian Arbaranci, Persian Dahati but it all means the same thing, villager.