Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
نمیگن لا اقل فرماندهٔ کل سپاه رو نیارن

خلاصه کلی‌ کنف شد و ۸۰۰ میلیون تومن هم از بین رفت

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I am still laughing when I think about the whole new phenomena that detects the Virus.
Biggest accomplishment so far, what is your thought Playboy ?

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
This is utter garbage. But I won't even try to explain the reasons to you because you are a dumbfuck moron who I'd rather see die in ignorance.
You know, I don't even know if these numbers are correct or not, but if they are not, just say so and show your proof, why insulting the guy??
What has this forum become, it's such a disgrace!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
You know, I don't even know if these numbers are correct or not, but if they are not, just say so and show your proof, why insulting the guy??
What has this forum become, it's such a disgrace!
To who? To this guy? No I won't. And perhaps you don't know this guy.

The real disgrace is that people like him are even allowed here.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005

Why you don't block him ( like I did with the Arteshi guy) and get on with your life? This way we won't need to see the KUCHE BAZARI RANTS between 2 guys who hate each other's guts.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005

Since you didn't want to check the numbers (and I have all the time right now) I fact checked it and his numbers are accurate.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I don't know why medical gear -- as far as I know, they claimed they can find all the individual sick in 100 meter in 5 minute and they told today and they have the cure for it in 5 minute as well ... so we don't need this LOL

کرونا رو بی خیال، پیشونی کون مرغی این جاکش رو نگاه کن ! یکی از تم های اسلامیه ! واقعأ این کوس کش چطوری این مدلی در آورده ! انگاریالانه که یه تخم ازش بیفته بیرون !کرونا رو بی خیال، پیشونی کون مرغی این جاکش رو نگاه کن ! یکی از تم های اسلامیه ! واقعأ این کوس کش چطوری این مدلی در آورده ! انگاریالانه که یه تخم ازش بیفته بیرون ! 93770266_632098150971536_8312277772496011264_n.jpg

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
کرونا رو بی خیال، پیشونی کون مرغی این جاکش رو نگاه کن ! یکی از تم های اسلامیه ! واقعأ این کوس کش چطوری این مدلی در آورده ! انگاریالانه که یه تخم ازش بیفته بیرون !کرونا رو بی خیال، پیشونی کون مرغی این جاکش رو نگاه کن ! یکی از تم های اسلامیه ! واقعأ این کوس کش چطوری این مدلی در آورده ! انگاریالانه که یه تخم ازش بیفته بیرون ! View attachment 43000
Samaaneh :D