Coronavirus

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Read the post and the part where i highlighted in bold I don't blame her for coronavirus but i think she is a cancer to the country and a giant virus. I. I know this started with China but damn man this is horrible. I had to cancel my trip to Munchen and tell cousins to meet me in Russia if they can. Merkel is not to blame for this, she is for everything else though. There is a reason why people like Ales Elisabeth Weidel of the AFD party have so much power and influence. First time that happened since 1949, that the CDU and SDP did not win, why do you think?
Regarding the migrants, Germany did it very poorly and no doubt about it, however, regarding Coronavirus I think they are doing okay ...

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Regarding the migrants, Germany did it very poorly and no doubt about it, however, regarding Coronavirus I think they are doing okay ...
Even SHE admitted that planning could have been better and they did not have the resources to support everyone. I am sure all those extra people there is not good. As for Coronavirus seems like Germany now has their problems I HOPE and pray they are OK. I don't think I should go now though and Ill wait to go to Ali Anz next year and see Bayern. It's better to be safe than sorry. Don't forget Merkel is from Die DDR and can speak Russian better than me, that should tell you a bit about her politics she is a Tavarisht, forget about social democrat. 70% can it be that high for a well developed country like Germany? https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...76252a-6399-11ea-8a8e-5c5336b32760_story.html

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Even SHE admitted that planning could have been better and they did not have the resources to support everyone. I am sure all those extra people there is not good. As for Coronavirus seems like Germany now has their problems I HOPE and pray they are OK. I don't think I should go now though and Ill wait to go to Ali Anz next year and see Bayern. It's better to be safe than sorry. Don't forget Merkel is from Die DDR and can speak Russian better than me, that should tell you a bit about her politics she is a Tavarisht, forget about social democrat. 70% can it be that high for a well developed country like Germany? https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...76252a-6399-11ea-8a8e-5c5336b32760_story.html
The problem is that the sign of this Virus is exactly like a flu .. but with a very high spread rate ...
This is one of the biggest challenges for the mankind. It will spread the whole world including USA.
You shouldn't go to Europe now. it is crazy.

Oct 18, 2010
this is not like anything we have seen with previous versions or
even with ebola.it's far more serious.
it;s affecting the developed world more than the underdeveloped.
that's perhaps because countries with advance health care system
like iran, italy and s. korea are catching the disease but other place
are either in denial or do not have the medical infrastructure to deal with it.

WHO declares Covid-19 a pandemic while Italy death toll jumps by 196

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
this is not like anything we have seen with previous versions or
even with ebola.it's far more serious.
it;s affecting the developed world more than the underdeveloped.
that's perhaps because countries with advance health care system
like iran, italy and s. korea
are catching the disease but other place
are either in denial or do not have the medical infrastructure to deal with it.

WHO declares Covid-19 a pandemic while Italy death toll jumps by 196
Sandis khor mentioning I.R.I in the same breath as first world countries Italy and South Korea LOL

I.R.I clearly lying regarding the number of infected people and deaths, fucking liars.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
The problem is that the sign of this Virus is exactly like a flu .. but with a very high spread rate ...
This is one of the biggest challenges for the mankind. It will spread the whole world including USA.
You shouldn't go to Europe now. it is crazy
The problem is going to be more so with poor European countries, India, China or poor Asiatic and African countries. Iran Inter Esteghlal what about RUSSIA? Seems like they are doing all the right things. We have R.F soldiers paroling the Chinese boarder, largest boarder shared with China is guess who.
https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/ger...agues-end-current-seasons-due-virus-concerns/

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Sandis khor mentioning I.R.I in the same breath as first world countries Italy and South Korea LOL

I.R.I clearly lying regarding the number of infected people and deaths, fucking liars.
Kinda comical :)
The worst death rate in the world is Iran ... BTW, everything governemnt says multiply by 10, then it kinda makes sense.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The other thing, in Iran they only consider people who are diagnosed with Corono whereas in small cities, they don't have any mechanism to diagnose and the call the death under respiratory malfunction. The worst country in the world.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
See that is what i am talking about, in rural areas of undeveloped countries, such as Iran and India(China is now considered 2nd world), they are not going to have the medical resources, they might not even have running water.
That is going to be mankinds biggest test and Hooshmand it is comical and sad, of course that I.R.I is going to downplay and lie about the # of deaths and casualties. Just go to where I am planning on going for my Ph.D next year, John's Hopkins Medical for accurate sources, Corona map of the world. Trust John's Hopkins, as in NOT I.R.I. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/interactive-map-johns-hopkins-university-202340805.html

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Just curious, what is your work place policy on working from home?
our company said unless needed, dont go to office, however friend of mine (also in tech) they said they should come to office! I am curious why some companies are so against working from home.

Oct 18, 2010
use your brain for a change and take a look at the table in this page

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

all the countries in the top part are countries with advanced healthcare
systems and iran is there.
iran has the 2nd highest recovered rate after china.
bahrain has a higher rate of infections per 1m population than iran so do
italy , norway and s. korea.italy added more than 2000 new cases in the past
24 hours!
and the reason you do not see many countries in the top part is because they
are in denial or do not have the infrastructure, the will or the expertise to identify
the infected in their population.
wait a week or so and you will see the facts come out,italy was not even in the list
10 days ago!!!!!
and if you deny iran's numbers then go play with your playstation and have fun :p

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok my friend, from now on I will do that and implement your enter policy, good idea for the reader, observe. I am all for self improvement and feedback.
To answer your question, every corporation has their own HR department and their own policies.
This is something new so HR needs to come up with their own way of handling the situation.
Advice-Should my girl and I visit fam in St Pete's and go to Bolshoy or say dosvedanya rossyia and keep it in North America, Vancouver? Germany is out.

Last edited:

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Merkel is one giant virus and a cancer to Germany, she is the primary cause of all of the problems, starting with the migrant fiasco, even she admitted planning sucked. If Obama had a sister in law-shoot m an now I have to cross my beloved Deutschland off the list. I have to tell my cousins, meet me in St Pete's(St Petersburg). . If you look at my profile pic, i have my Germany jacket and pants for UEFA 2020.I was planning on going to Munchen in May with my girl, I cancelled and changed to Vancouver. I don't blame Merkel for Carnivorous, I just think she is a giant virus or cancer. I know people aren't too religous here but your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.
This is not coherent to me.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
کرونا کارخانه «آبجوسازی شمس» را بعد از ۴۱ سال بازگشایی کرد

شیوع ویروس کرونا موجب شد تا کارخانه آبجوسازی شمس که با انقلاب ایران دو بار توسط مردم به آتش کشیده شد به دلیل نیاز مبرم کشور به الکل خالص با تولید الکل ۹۹٪ بازگشایی شود.

این خبر اولین بار توسط تلویزیون رسمی ایران در گزارشی کامل اعلام شد و در پی آن گزارشهایی از آمار مرگ و میر و مسمومیت با الکل غیراستاندارد در رسانه‌ها منتشر شد.

کارخانه آبجوسازی شمس که بزرگترین کارخانه آبجو و الکل سازی ایران و خاورمیانه بود و در جریان انقلاب ۱۳۵۷ دو بار به آتش کشیده شد مجددا با گسترش کرونا روز ۱۸ اسفند برای تولید الکل با خلوص ۹۹٪ راه اندازی شد.

به گزارش شبکه خبر استان تهران، شیوع ویروس کرونا و نیاز ایران به مصرف بیشتر الکل موجب شد بزرگترین و قدیمی ترین کارخانه مشروب سازی در ایران بازگشایی شود.

تلویزیون رسمی ایران هرچند با اعلام این خبر از ذکر نام این کارخانه با عنوان "آبجوسازی و مشروب سازی شمس" خودداری کرد ولی اعلام داشت که این کارخانه "الکل سازی" به عنوان بزرگترین کارخانه تولید الکل در خاورمیانه پیش از انقلاب ساخته شده است و هنوز هم امکان تولید الکل مورد نیاز خاورمیانه را داراست.

تلویزیون رسمی با عنوان این خبر "محیا شدن و بازگشت بزرگترین و قدیمی ترین کارخانه الکل سازی کشور به چرخه تولید" آن را قدم بزرگی در راستای تولید الکل در داخل کشور دانست. چرا که بر اساس این گزارش واردات الکل در روزهای اخیر کفاف مصرف داخلی را نمی دهد.

بر اساس این گزارش،این مجموعه از سال ۱۳۱۳ شکل گرفت در منطقه "عسلک" بومهن فعال شد اما از دو دهه قبل به تدریج فعالیت تولیدی آن کم و نهایتا متوقف شد.

بر اساس گزارش شبکه خبر،با توجه به بالارفتن مصرف الکل در تولید شوینده ها و ضدعفونی کننده ها بخش خصوصی که بدون استفاده از تسهیلات بانکی کارخانه را نوسازی و تجهیز کرده اند قصد دارند تا پایان سال آن را به مدار تولید برگرداند. این گزارش همچنین توضیح می دهد: «بخش خصوصی نزدیک به ۱۵۰ میلیارد تومان برای بازگشایی "الکل سازی شمس" هزینه کرده است و حدود ۲۲ هزار لیتر در روز تولید الکل خواهد کرد.» براساس گزارش تلویزیون دولتی ایران، "کارخانه الکل سازی شمس"بزرگترین کارخانه تولید الکل در نه تنها کشور بلکه خاورمیانه خواهد بود.

بر اساس این گزارش:«درصد خلوص الکل آن جزو درصدهای بسیار بالایی هست که قبلا برای تامین نیاز به خصوص برای بخش آزمایشگاهی از خارج از کشور وارد می شده است.

دستگاه های جدید این کارخانه از نوع مدرن و پیشرفته هستند.»

طبق گفته عوامل اجرایی، هیچگونه فاضلاب مضری برای محیط زیست نخواهد داشت و حدود پنج تا شش نوع محصول تولید خواهد کرد. در عین حال از گازی که از تولیدات این کارخانه تولید می شود برای یخ جامد استفاده می شود و پسماندش برای خوراک دام استفاده خواهد شد که پروتیین خالی است.

در این گزارش به نوع محصولات تولید شده اشاره ای نشده است.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
This is not coherent to me.
Exactly what is not incoherent to you, do I need to repeat it in Arabic?
1- I am not saying Merkel is directly at fault but her allowing migrants to come did not help. I am calling her a cancer in general.
2- There are major problems in Germany now and this will be a test for mankind.
3- Is this "coherent?" or are you just trying to be cool and hop onto the bandwagon because Pooya jan gave actual feedback?
4- I am ok with Pooya and my long time friends here giving feedback, but don't try to flex on me bench warmer, is that understood?

Last edited:

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
معاون دانشگاه علوم پزشکی تهران میفرمایند: مشکلِ ما بیمارانِی که بر اثرِ کرونا مُردن نیستند! چون اکثرا پیر بودند و اگرم بعلت کرونا فوت نمیکردن تو هفته و ماه های آینده به علل دیگری میمُردند

پس با منطقِ خودتون اجازه بدید من خواهرتونو بگام چون اگه من الان نَگام بلخره دامادتون در هفته های آینده خواهرتونو میگاد! کاش اونشب بابات بر اثرِ اشتباه محاسباتی شما رو میریخت رو فرش آقای دکتر

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
use your brain for a change and take a look at the table in this page

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

all the countries in the top part are countries with advanced healthcare
systems and iran is there.
iran has the 2nd highest recovered rate after china.
bahrain has a higher rate of infections per 1m population than iran so do
italy , norway and s. korea.italy added more than 2000 new cases in the past
24 hours!
and the reason you do not see many countries in the top part is because they
are in denial or do not have the infrastructure, the will or the expertise to identify
the infected in their population.
wait a week or so and you will see the facts come out,italy was not even in the list
10 days ago!!!!!
and if you deny iran's numbers then go play with your playstation and have fun :p
Khayemaili regime baseh
Even the Qom representative on the first day said 200 people died. iran Kiri tarin dolat donyaro dare, incapable of absolutely anything.
Yes the healthcare in part of Tehran and big cities are okay but in the rest of the country is abysmal.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
So a flight evacuating 165 Bahrainis from Iran, had 77 testing positive. How these guys claim to have only 3000 confirmed cases is beyond me. Most of the cases in Canada, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Qatar are linked to Iran. I fully expect Iran to have the highest percentage of infected population in the world, even more than China.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Khodam jan I don't trust any stats coming from the IRI, take it for what it is. There are many cases from other countries linked to Iran and I expect many casualties in Iran as well, especially in the more rural areas of the country.