Coronavirus

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
US President Donald Trump has announced sweeping new travel restrictions on Europe in a bid to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
In a televised address on Wednesday, he said all travel from Europe would be suspended for the next 30 days.
But he said the "strong but necessary" restrictions would not apply to the UK, where 460 cases of the virus have now been confirmed.
There are 1,135 confirmed cases of the virus across the US, with 38 deaths.
"To keep new cases from entering our shores, we will be suspending all travel from Europe to the United States," Mr Trump said.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Thank you for the update Iran-Esteghlal Inter-
Well, there goes Russia and that makes my decision easier.
So far there is no ban on Canada and I am still planning on going to Vancouver. I appreciate it hamvatan.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
They consider UK separate from Europe, I am sure that is why and it is so they got exempt. I have no desires to go back there for now so Vancouver it is.
That is weird how they arbitrarily come up with these decisions.
It's like they took a ruler and created a line in the English Channel and said to the left Kosher, to the right no.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Exactly what is not incoherent to you, do I need to repeat it in Arabic?
1- I am not saying Merkel is directly at fault but her allowing migrants to come did not help. I am calling her a cancer in general.
2- There are major problems in Germany now and this will be a test for mankind.
3- Is this "coherent?" or are you just trying to be cool and hop onto the bandwagon because Pooya jan gave actual feedback?
4- I am ok with Pooya and my long time friends here giving feedback, but don't try to flex on me bench warmer, is that understood?

This is still not coherent

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
چه زود جوشى شدى
خوب قاطى كردم كه راسيست هستى و يا خود خواهى
چونً كه اصلا مطلبًت بنيه تحليلى نداشت

هنوز هم فكر ميكنم بى مايه بود

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I'm glad I can't even read your asinine comment so you are talking to yourself, h-aj. You are blocked,' that is how that works.
The Utah Jazz have been quarantined, they can't leave the stadium.
The Commissioner, Adam Silver made the right move, it is all about player safety. For those of you NBA fans, I'll keep you updated, as I learn more.

Last edited:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Those who were cheering forward the severe sanctions on Iran don't get to shed crocodile tears for Iranian people.

These people are still denying that there was even medical sanctions on iran.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Those who were cheering forward the severe sanctions on Iran don't get to shed crocodile tears for Iranian people.

These people are still denying that there was even medical sanctions on iran.
Does Iran even declare state of emergency ? or still say everything is under control ?
You can blame others as much as you want but this has got nothing to do with sanctions and rather stupidity.
The government knew there is outbreak and as a matter of fact lied to its own supporters to come for election and 22-Bahman.
We don't need to blame others.
Rohani comes and says wash your hands ... the other fools say go to masjed you get well ....

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Just curious, what is your work place policy on working from home?
our company said unless needed, dont go to office, however friend of mine (also in tech) they said they should come to office! I am curious why some companies are so against working from home.
well Pooya jan, if your work is related to computer I can see that you could easily work from home. However, not everyone's job is only related to work at office in front of the computer.
I personally like to go to work till the point I feel I am not a danger to myself and others. But I think this is going to happen very time soon.
In the same token, don't forget chelo kabab .... still we haven't done it ;)
of course nobody wants to do that anymore ... maybe something else haha

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The sheer incompetence of iranian government (in addition to many other things) is no exemption for the moral bankruptcy
of those in "opposition" who have been lobbying to starve the irnaian people, in the hopes that they will come out in street and overthrow the government.

Does Iran even declare state of emergency ? or still say everything is under control ?
You can blame others as much as you want but this has got nothing to do with sanctions and rather stupidity.
The government knew there is outbreak and as a matter of fact lied to its own supporters to come for election and 22-Bahman.
We don't need to blame others.
Rohani comes and says wash your hands ... the other fools say go to masjed you get well ....

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The sheer incompetence of iranian government (in addition to many other things) is no exemption for the moral bankruptcy
of those in "opposition" who have been lobbying to starve the irnaian people, in the hopes that they will come out in street and overthrow the government.
Let's not get emotional. The opposition doesn't have any power whatsoever and we all know that. In fact we don't even have an opposition.
Our opposition are few individuals like Masih Alinejad that can't do anything because they don't have the resources to do anything.
Opposition has to be consistent of many individuals with the same goal. It is non-existent.
So this is about world dominance and poroo bazi regime.
Now whether "I" or "you" believe that people will come out to remove the regime is meaningless.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Iran Esteghlal Inter At least he responds to you, with me it is hit the enter button and then I have to block Rahman for being a fake tough guy.
Update from campus

Two people at UNLV got the Coronavirus so everyone on campus in in panic mode.

UNLV will now have all spring practices in empty stadiums.
As for opposition leader, we really have no such thing in countries like Iran and Russia, they end up disappearing.
https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/article241116241.html
Iran Inter Esteghlal.
Iran is like Russia- there really is no opposition leader, at least not for long because you never hear from them again.

Last edited: