Coronavirus

Oct 18, 2010
nba suspends all games indefinitely.
la liga suspends all games for at least 48 hours.
ncaa march madness to be played without fans.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
این جمهوری اسلامی با طرفداراش حرومزاده تر از هر حرومزاده ای هستن

پس از اطلاع‌رسانی درباره وضعیت گیلان در شیوع کرونا؛ کاپیتان تیم داماش گیلان بازداشت شد
IMG_20200312_081826_206.jpg

Oct 18, 2010
iran is not going to ban all travel and activity since
it's not going to work,people like to live free.
it's telling people to take the covid-19 threat seriously
but it's up to the folks to do so.
this is from rasht in gilan province yesterday.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
ایران از صندوق بین‌المللی پول ۵ میلیارد دلار کمک درخواست کرد
در حالی که آمار رسمی موارد ابتلا به ویروس کرونا در ایران به بیش از ده هزار و هفتاد و پنج نفر و مرگ ۴۲۹ نفر است،‌ وزیر خارجه و رئیس بانک مرکزی ایران اعلام کردند که از یک هفته پیش از صندوق بین‌المللی پول ۵ میلیارد دلار کمک درخواست کرد‌ه‌اند. همچنین ایران در نامه‌ای به سازمان ملل خواهان لغو تحریم‌های آمریکا شده است

تا دو هفته پیش که میگفتن کرونا وجود نداره و بزرگش جلوه ندید و آمریکا و اسرائیل برای جلو گیری مردم تو انتخابات دارن دروغ پخش میکنن

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
IRNA News Agency LOL

خبرگزاری ایرنا این تصویر و تیتر را را منتشر کرد: شرکت های دانش بنیان پای کار مبارزه با کرونا

آخر چرا در شرکت دانش‌بنیان ما که پای کار مبارزه با کرونا آمده:

۱) یکی در میون ماسک و دستکش می‌زنند؟
۲) جوراب ها را روی پنکه خشک می‌کنند؟

Attachments

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
iran is not going to ban all travel and activity since
it's not going to work,
people like to live free.
it's telling people to take the covid-19 threat seriously
but it's up to the folks to do so.
this is from rasht in gilan province yesterday.
Now this has got to "Just Came in" thread.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Iran Esteghlal Inter
I just made about 4 posts regarding the NBA and I even broke the news because I have insider information. Does anyone respond? lol.

Now a second player on the Utah Jazz got tested positive. The Utah Jazz are being quarantined, the NBA has been cancelled and ...

NCAA President Mark Emertt decided to have the March Madness Division 1 Basketball tournament to be held in empty stadiums.

Only families of players and staff are allowed to watch March Madness. If you plan on watching Michigan St or Duke, you have to do it on TV.

Side note, even guys with a tough reputation, like my boy Draymond Green of Michigan St is scared.

If a 6'6 250 lb + brother who is built like an NFL tight end is scared, what about the rest public?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
yes most universities in california are shut down too.

you sound like the arabs from the wrong side of the persian gulf :ROFLMAO:

Bahrain Accuses Iran of 'Biological Aggression' as Gulf Tries to Stem Coronavirus Spread
Hala doosteh aziz -- Iran ke enghadr safe va aalieh -- chera bar nemigardi Iran pishe rafighat ?
LOL -- Ba Iran Air ham Bargard :D
Take a picture that you are going without mask and touching everything ;)

Oct 18, 2010
i am waiting for canada to blame iran for this :LOL:

Trudeau self-isolating after wife Sophie develops fever, gets tested for coronavirus

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is self-isolating after his wife, Sophie Gregoire Trudeau, developed flu-like symptoms and got tested for the new coronavirus known as COVID-19.

In a press release on Thursday, the Prime Minister’s Office said she has received a test for the new coronavirus after her symptoms emerged last night following her returned from a trip to the U.K. in which she was doing speaking engagements.

While the prime minister has no symptoms, he is self-isolating until her test results are back.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
You know the most amazing things is people like Zarif and Playboy who studied and lived abroad but still have a brain the size of peanut.
People like him are the worst of the worst.Because for that illiterate dude that hasn't seen anything, I still have some explanation but for people like him absolutely nothing.
I feel pity for you that the death of your own people means nothing to you but
a joke to just come here and say hey Iran is the best country in the world and post kosisher from fars and mehr news.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
مجلس قراره هفته بعد به طور مجازی برگزار شه
فرض کنید لاریجانی میگه نماینده های محترم لطفا هر کی آیلانده یه بله برا من بفرسته
خوب خدا رو شکر روغن بنفشه که هست ، دارو رو هم که کشف کردین دو هفته ای و بالاتر از همه حضرت معصومه هم شفا بخشه ، پس این کارا دیگه چیه

بیناموسا نبودشون برکت ، بودنشون ضرر

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Iran Esteghlal Inter- Not only the NBA has been cancelled btw my boy Draymond is scared, they cancelled the NCAA Basketball tourney. BTW I am not going to take shots at others however,
he thinks one way and we think another way. It's usually the people who can't go to the west who think like this but what can we do? Remember the Persian peroverb
speak to and associate with people who are on your level, if people don't understand then you can't fix stupid.
Caveat this joke and PSA only applies to some people here caveat, dark German humor.

For those of you worried about corona-virus: you need to worry about wearing a condom so you can do western society a favor, don't procreate and taint the population with your dumkompf offspring.

Dankeschon und prost. Side note I am in favor of sterilizing idiots.

Last edited:

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
141318_166869672.jpg
معلم میگوید
به آموزش و پرورش گفتم برایمان چند میخ بیاورد تا تخته سیاه را روی دیوار بکوبیم بما گفتند میخمان کجا بود برو خدارا شکرکن که کلاستان را در طویله برگزار نمی کنید

داستان این چهارتا ساندیسخور تو این سایتم
هم مثل صدا وسیما میمونه
قم رو کرونا گرفته بود تو تلویزیون مصاحبه پخش میکردن که قم همه چی آرومه ما چقدر خوشبختیم