Coronavirus

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter At least you and some people here respond to me, ich spreken ze hart

I'm not the same guy as before and took peoples recommendation but perhaps some people will always have preconceived notions. After all, even fish evolve into bigger fish.

I just had to get that off my chest because it's been bothering me and nobody likes being lectured , talked AT or ignored, rather than talked to.

Well, I can just hang in my German forum and discuss Bayern and D.F.B football, and periodically stop by for the WC, to say hello

if people feel that me leaving is for best, I will respect everyone's wishes, and gracefully bow out with class.

If that is the case, it has been an honor and a pleasure getting to know some of you personally, nasdarovia.

Anyways mate, since Dow Jones lost 9.99% or over 20,000 points, the US is injecting an emergency $2 TRILLION because The stock market lost 6 trillion in one week!
Not everybody answer my every post either. This is forum. Again please don't take things personal.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
LoL @ China
Stop fucking eating Batts and snakes for those bastards that live in USA now since all the rich already left, then the problem is resolved.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Not everybody answer my every post either. This is forum. Again please don't take things personal.
Perhaps you might be right but my thinking is maybe once or twice but all the time?
Also, like my MMA coach told me once, "25 % of the people will hate you no matter what, 25% will love you and 50% will be neutral."

Anyways, Breaking News
Trump declared a state of emergency, which allows the US Government to tap into $40,000,000,000 relief.
I guess if people don't li

Oct 18, 2010
warning to the residents of the miserable rainy little island.
her majesty's government has a very risky plan for you :eek:

How Britain’s Insanely Risky Coronavirus Experiment Will Affect the U.S.

The logic goes like this: if a large section of the population is exposed to the coronavirus now, it will likely help people develop a level of immunity, and then Britain will be in the best possible position to defend itself from a much worse outbreak of the virus in the future. The strategy reportedly has been shaped by the history of the deadly Spanish Flu epidemic of 1918, which saw a second, much larger spike in deaths months after the first outbreak.

Sir Patrick Vallance, England’s chief scientific adviser, said the government was looking “to build up some kind of herd immunity so more people are immune to this disease and we reduce the transmission.” The strategy is based on science—but the entire British population is now effectively taking part in a mass untested experiment, and one which could result in the unnecessary deaths of hundreds of thousands of people.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/boris-johnson-turned-britain-petri-130300274.html

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Amzing how lack of Medicare for all is negatively impacting things in the U.S.

half of the politicians are begging insurance companies to cover Virus testing and treatments.

Oct 18, 2010
Spain announces a lockdown, France shuts down the nightlife

BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — Spain locked down its 46 million citizens Saturday and France ordered the closing of just about everything the rest of the world loves about it — the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the cafes, restaurants and cinema — as governments took increasingly desperate measures to put more space between people and contain the coronavirus.

More borders snapped shut around the globe: President Donald Trump announced that the U.S., which days ago barred travelers from most of Europe, will extend the ban to Britain and Ireland, where cases are on the rise. The president also said that he had been tested for the virus; the results were not immediately released.

Meanwhile, China, where the scourge first appeared late last year, continued to relax its drastic restrictions, illustrating the way the center of gravity in the crisis has shifted westward toward Europe. The virus has infected more than 150,000 people worldwide and killed over 5,600.

https://apnews.com/1dde718068517f188b3fa65a7edcbf86

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
ازوقتی کرونا تو ایران سر و کله اش پیدا شد مجلس شورای اسلامی تعطیل شده و الان حدود یک ماهه مجلس تعطیله دولت هم کلا وجود نداره مجلس خبرگان هم تعطیله. آدم اینهمه خدمت گذاری خادمین ملت رو میبینه اشک شوق تو چشمهاش جمع میشه

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
از فرماندهان ارشد سپاه که قربانی کرونا شدند، چه می‌دانیم؟

تعدادی از فرماندهان سپاه پاسداران در استان‌های مختلف ایران به دلیل ابتلا به کرونا فوت شده‌اند. فرماندهان سپاه به دلیل حضور در جنگ و عوارض جانبی آن ازجمله مجروحیت شیمایی و یا مجروحیت‌های مشابه در برابر کرونا آسیب‌پذیر‌تر هستند؛ باوجوداینکه در بیمارستان مجهزی مانند بقیه‌الله بستری باشند.

ناصر شعبانی؛ معاونت عملیات قرارگاه ثارالله سپاه پاسداران

«ناصر شعبانی» را می‌توان مشهورترین فرمانده سپاه پاسداران دانست که به دلیل ابتلا به کرونا فوت شده است. فرماندهی که به دلیل سخنانش درباره حمله به نفت‌کش‌های عربستان در تنگه باب‌المندب مشهور شد. او گفته بود: «به یمنی‌ها گفتیم دو نفت‌کش سعودی‌ها را بزنید و زدند.»

ناصر شعبانی در سال‌های پایانی جنگ فرمانده سپاه «چهارم بعثت» بود که مسئولیت هدایت و فرماندهی نیروها و یگان‌های سپاه پاسداران را در غرب ایران برعهده داشت. یکی از اتفاقات مهم در این دوره عملیات «فروغ جاویدان» سازمان مجاهدین خلق و ورود آنان به ایران بود.

فرماندهی سپاه شهرستان آمل در جریان وقایع بهمن ۱۳۶۰ ازجمله سوابق شعبانی است. در جریان اتفاقات ششم بهمن آمل که از سوی گروه‌های اپوزیسیون «قیام آمل» خوانده می‌شود گروه اتحادیه کمونیست‌های ایران یا مشهور به سربداران به اقدامات مسلحانه علیه حکومت دست زدند که توسط سپاه و دیگر نیروهای حکومت سرکوب شدند.

شعبانی پس از جنگ، سمت‌های مختلفی در سپاه به عهده داشت و در دهه ۹۰ به معاونت عملیات قرارگاه ثارالله سپاه پاسداران منصوب شد. قرارگاهی که مسئولیت سرکوب را در تهران برعهده دارد.

او در سال ۱۳۹۷ و زمانی که به دلیل سخنانش درباره یمن مشهور شد، جانشین دانشگاه امام حسین وابسته به سپاه پاسداران بود.

رمضان پورقاسم؛ فرمانده اسبق حفاظت اطلاعات نیروی زمینی سپاه

«رمضان پورقاسم» نیز مانند ناصر شعبانی در دهه ۶۰ در مقابله با گروه‌های مسلح مخالف حکومت در مازندران فعال بوده و پس‌ازآن فرمانده حفاظت اطلاعات لشکر ویژه ۲۵ کربلا لشگر سپاه پاسداران در مازندران بود. فرماندهی اسبق حفاظت اطلاعات نیروی زمینی سپاه مهم‌ترین سمت او بوده است.

رمضان پورقاسم مدتی نیز از سپاه خارج‌شده و سمت‌هایی چون مسئول حراست وزارت مخابرات و مسئول حراست شهرداری تهران را داشته است.

فرزاد تذری؛ شبیه شایانفر

«فرزاد تذری»، معاون سابق اداره سیاسی سپاه، دیگر فرمانده فوت‌شده بر اثر کرونا است. آخرین سمت او اعلام نشده است. تذری همچنین در اطلاعات سپاه پاسداران سمت‌هایی داشته اما عنوان دقیق این سمت‌ها اعلام نشده است. او در مقام معاونت بررسی تحلیل در اداره سیاسی سپاه یکی از موسسان هفته نامه صبح صادق وابسته به سپاه بود.

«یدالله جوانی»، معاون سابق سیاسی سپاه، تذری را با «حسن شایانفر»، مسئول دفتر پژوهش‌های روزنامه کیهان و یکی از چهره‌های اصلی در پرونده‌سازی و تخریب چهره‌های فرهنگی مخالف حکومت مقایسه کرده است.

جوانی گفته است: «اگر مرحوم شایانفر در دفتر سیاسی سپاه و موسسه کیهان در مسایل فرهنگی و جریان شناسی فرهنگی دائره‌المعارف بود مرحوم تذری در جریان شناسی سیاسی و گروه‌ها و احزاب این‌چنین بود.»

محمود پلارک؛ شهرت به دلیل برادر

«محمود پلارک»، به دلیل برادر بودن با «حسن پلارک»، مشاور و دستیار ویژه فرمانده و عضو شورای فرماندهی نیروی قدس مشهور است. او درجه سرهنگی دارد که در میان فرماندهان ارشد سپاه پاسداران درجه پایینی محسوب می‌شود. محمود پلارک معاون پشتیبانی قرارگاه قدس نیروی زمینی سپاه بود. قرارگاهی که در شرق ایران و به‌خصوص در استان سیستان و بلوچستان برای مبارزه با گروه‌های مسلح مخالف حکومت فعال است و با نیروی قدس سپاه پاسداران تفاوت دارد. نهادی که حسن پلارک برادر دیگر در آن سمت دارد.

محمود پلارک نیز مانند برادرش از نیروهای سپاه ثارالله کرمان بود. لشگری که به‌واسطه حضور «قاسم سلیمانی« در سپاه قدس نیروهایش در برخی از نهادهای دیگر سپاه ارتقا یافتند. او برخلاف برادرش پیش از فوت مشهور نبود.

به‌جز فرماندهان ارشد سپاه برخی از فرماندهان سپاه در شهرستان‌ها نیز بر اثر ابتلا به کرونا فوت شده‌اند. مثل سرهنگ «عبدالله جعفرزاده»، فرمانده سپاه فریدون‌کنار.