Coronavirus

Oct 18, 2010
only the usa can print fiat money without
any gold reserves but backed by a full arsenal
of nukes.
interest rates are irrelevant at this point.

Oct 18, 2010
but only lord knows how many people like this poor
women are hiding in plain sight in canada and the usa.

6 relatives of Monmouth woman who died with COVID-19 also in hospital

Rita Fusco-Jackson died March 14 at CentraState Medical Center in Freehold Township but her death was not announced until days later, when her test result came back positive. Fusco-Jackson became the state's second death from COVID-19, which has since claimed a total of five people as of March 18.

Read More: 6 relatives of Monmouth woman who died with COVID-19 also have it | https://nj1015.com/6-relatives-of-m...pital/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I recommand in this harsh economic times, Iran start to export its new printed money as toilet paper to other countries. It has really economical advantage for both sides.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Canada announced over 82 billion dollar to help the economy.
Of course be ready for Massive tax hikes coming next year.

I am all for helping those in trouble, but I really think they should EXCLUDE Doctors and nurses from tax hike!
so these people working around the clock, and once this is over we going to slap them with increase tax?
You are absolutely right -- specially nurses.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

هر ساعت ۴۳ نفر به کرونا مبتلا می شوند/ پرهیز جدی از سفر و مهمانی

ارومیه - معاون وزیر بهداشت، با اشاره به اینکه هر ساعت ۴۳ نفر به کرونا مبتلا می شوند، گفت: مردم امسال به صورت جدی از هر سفر و دید و بازدیدی اجتناب کنند.
به گزارش خبرگزاری مهر به نقل از استانداری آذربایجان غربی، ایرج حریرچی عصر چهارشنبه در گفتگو با خبرنگاران در ارومیه اظهار داشت: در هر ساعت، ۴۳ نفر از شهروندان ایرانی به بیماری کرونا مبتلا می‌شوند که این آمار نشان‌دهنده قدرت اپیدمیک این ویروس است.
وی ادامه داد: علاوه بر آن، طبق بررسی‌ها در هر ساعت متأسفانه سه نفر بر اثر ابتلاء به این بیماری در کشور جان خود را از دست می‌دهند که این آمار نیز بسیار نگران‌کننده است.
حریرچی اضافه کرد: حضور در اجتماع و بی‌توجهی به توصیه‌های پزشکان، عامل اصلی در جولان بیماری کرونا در جامعه است و مردم نباید با حضور در محل‌های پرتجمع، موجبات فوت همشهریان خود را فراهم کنند.
وی بیان کرد: پرستاران و پزشکان در مراکز درمانی نیز به علت بی‌توجهی مردم به امر پیشگیری، متأسفانه هم مبتلا می‌شوند و هم در برخی موارد، جان خود را از دست می‌دهند که این امر قابل قبول نیست.
معاون وزیر بهداشت، درمان و آموزش پزشکی ادامه داد: من از مردم می‌خواهم که امسال به صورت جدی از هر سفر و دید و بازدیدی اجتناب کنند زیرا امن‌ترین مکان در این شرایط فقط خانه است و باید در خانه ماند.
حریرچی با قدردانی از آمادگی خوب مسئولان آذربایجان‌غربی و تأمین تجهیزات مناسب در خصوص درمان بیماران مبتلا به کرونا گفت: مردم باید طوری رفتار کنند که ما به این امکانات پزشکی، بیمارستانی و نقاهتگاهی نیازی نداشته‌باشیم.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I was speaking to my relatives in Iran, they were saying roads ARE PACKED, people travelling and giving ZERO fuck about it. I said it many times, AZ MAAST KE BAR MAAST.
Everyone thinks this is a joke! Democracy simply FAILS in Iran.
Melat gaav.
It is going to be a disaster

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Guys at what point do you think this is going to end, as in self-isolation, qurantine etc.? Some say once we see less than 10 case a day, we should start relaxing, but isnt that going to make shit return again? the only way to be sure is to have "0" case world wide for 14 days! can the economy survive that?

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Guys at what point do you think this is going to end, as in self-isolation, qurantine etc.? Some say once we see less than 10 case a day, we should start relaxing, but isnt that going to make shit return again? the only way to be sure is to have "0" case world wide for 14 days! can the economy survive that?
there is no way around it. world economy is gone go to the shitter.

Guys at what point do you think this is going to end,
When a medicine proves effective. It doesn't have to be a new medicine. Just something that contains the virus. I suspect such medicine already exists but there hasn't been enough proven cases of effectiveness in labs or hospitals. Anti-Malaria seems to be showing promise so far, but I think there are more.

Even though a virus is not treated with antibiotics, there may be strong antibiotics that can contain the virus's spread. The problem is they take time to work, so at some point governments may start telling everyone to start taking strong antibiotics before they're even infected.

Oct 18, 2010
italy can not find a handle on this crisis even though
they have had a 2 week aggressive isolation campaign
to slow down the outbreak.
they just reported almost 6000 new cases and more
than 600 deaths just in the past 24 hours :eek:

some are pointing at the chinese workers who assemble
those expensive 'italian' designer bags in tuscony as the
source of the problem now.they went back to china for
their new year and came back with infections.

here is a report about them from 2018:

The Chinese Workers Who Assemble Designer Bags in Tuscany

The first significant wave of Chinese immigrants arrived in the industrial zone around Prato, a city fifteen miles northwest of Florence, in the nineteen-nineties. Nearly all of them came from Wenzhou, a port city south of Shanghai. For the Chinese, the culture shock was more modest than one might have expected. “The Italians were friendly,” one early arrival remembered. “Like the Chinese, they called one another Uncle. They liked family.” In Tuscany, business life revolved around small, interconnected firms, just as it did in Wenzhou, a city so resolutely entrepreneurial that it had resisted Mao’s collectivization campaign. The Prato area was a hub for mills and workshops, some of which made clothes and leather goods for the great fashion houses. If you were willing to be paid off the books, and by the piece, Prato offered plenty of opportunities. Many Wenzhouans found jobs there. “The Italians, being canny, would subcontract out their work to the Chinese,” Don Giovanni Momigli, a priest whose parish, near Prato, included an early influx of Chinese, told me. “Then they were surprised when the Chinese began to do the work on their own.”

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/...workers-who-assemble-designer-bags-in-tuscany