Coronavirus

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
spain and germany move ahead of iran in the infections table.
the usa is behind iran but will take them over in the next few
hours.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Well US has also way more population than Iran! sort by the # cases per 1M population.
Not to mention, I strongly believe the numbers coming from Iran are NOT accurate.

Well US has also way more population than Iran! sort by the # cases per 1M population.
Not to mention, I strongly believe the numbers coming from Iran are NOT accurate.
Not to mention USA, Germany, South Korea, Italy and even sparsely populated Canada have infinitely more exposure to foreign travelers and pandemic risk than sanctioned and isolated Iran.

Oct 18, 2010
if you go by number of cases per 1m population iran is doing better than
italy,spain,switzerland,etc....which have less population than iran but that's
not a good measure anyway.

i have no reason to doubt iran's numbers.
all i hear is some unknown 'informed sources' saying iran's numbers are worse than
the official numbers but nobody says who are these informed sources.

i can make up the same thing about canada, uk and the usa.
here you go:

"informed sources indicate the number of infections in canada is 10 times
more and the dead at least 3 times more":LOL:

i surely doubt the usa is telling the truth either.
americans can't handle the truth italian style.
there will be un-civil war on the streets if the gov
announces 4000 new cases and 600 dead in one day due to covid-19 o_O

i have many family and friends in the medical system in la and they are
all saying this is a lot worse than what you see in the media.as of today
all elective procedures are canceled in all la hospitals and surgical centers and
the non-essential staff laid off.that is to make room for the critically infected folks.
one guy was told his colonoscopy which was due today is canceled, last night
at 8pm while he was in the middle of the nasty preparation,and they did not give him
a new date and told him it will probably be at least a year from today!

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
if you go by number of cases per 1m population iran is doing better than
italy,spain,switzerland,etc....which have less population than iran but that's
not a good measure anyway.

i have no reason to doubt iran's numbers.
all i hear is some unknown 'informed sources' saying iran's numbers are worse than
the official numbers but nobody says who are these informed sources.

i can make up the same thing about canada, uk and the usa.
here you go:

"informed sources indicate the number of infections in canada is 10 times
more and the dead at least 3 times more":LOL:

i surely doubt the usa is telling the truth either.
americans can't handle the truth italian style.
there will be un-civil war on the streets if the gov
announces 4000 new cases and 600 dead in one day due to covid-19 o_O

i have many family and friends in the medical system in la and they are
all saying this is a lot worse than what you see in the media.as of today
all elective procedures are canceled in all la hospitals and surgical centers and
the non-essential staff laid off.that is to make room for the critically infected folks.
one guy was told his colonoscopy which was due today is canceled, last night
at 8pm while he was in the middle of the nasty preparation,and they did not give him
a new date and told him it will probably be at least a year from today!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Curious, only in regards to Corona, or in general you think Islamic Republic of Iran is honest in sharing numbers and news in general?
iran's real numbers are probably closer to 100k-200k.

I know 2 people who had friend who has died from it.

but i personally dont know anybody who has been hospitalized or fell ill.

Oct 18, 2010
both usa and germany have surpassed iran in the
number of infections now.
here is how trump has dealt with this issue.
we are in good hands :p

Mar 21, 2020
Could anyone tell me a little about the national volleyball league of Iran and their actions regarding the coronavirus? I can't find much information in english, thank you!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Mar 21, 2020
@Folking_Around According to this all sports in Iran and leagues have been cancelled, except for football and futsal. According to this, one woman football player died. I could't find any articles directly related to the national volleyball league but it's cancelled, along with every other sport minus football and futsal. Hope that helps. https://en.radiofarda.com/a/footbal...male-player-dies-of-coronavirus/30458514.html
Thank you, this helps a lot! I found this post http://instagr.am/p/B9MCmbTAqXe/ by the Iran Volleyball Federation, this seems to be the announcement of the interruption of the league (according to google translate), again, thanks!

Oct 18, 2010
Part of Iran's largest shopping centre, Iran Mall, located in the west of the capital Tehran, is being converted into a health centre able to accomodate up to 3,000 patients (AFP Photo/-)

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
کرونا سردار حسین اسداللهی را هم کشت

فرمانده سابق لشکر عملیاتی محمدرسول‌الله تهران بر اثر کرونا به سقط شد

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Curious, only in regards to Corona, or in general you think Islamic Republic of Iran is honest in sharing numbers and news in general?
Very honest indeed.
In the last 41 years, I don't remember a single lie, so why now should anything be different ?
Iran once again has shown the world it's amazing management skills and commitment to well being of the society. God willing, we will pass this obstacles once again and show to our enemies that are nation is the forefront of fighting with anything that the Satan puts in front of us.
Please stop your negative attitude and be more supportive of agha because he has everything under the control. In fact he works around the clock to make this happen.

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Part of Iran's largest shopping centre, Iran Mall, located in the west of the capital Tehran, is being converted into a health centre able to accomodate up to 3,000 patients (AFP Photo/-)

Wow such a great job.
I am so happy everything is under the control. The ability of our country to transform and fight against this Virus has made me so proud. However, I don't think we need this hospital, our researchers have found the cure and in the next 10 days the number of affected will be zero.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

They need to be teaching live on TV to regular people who to change and IV.

iranain health care system went over its threshold weeks ago.

only about 10% of people of the ill might need ICU with ventilator. The rest needs Oxygen, good care and IV which can be done at home.

Oct 18, 2010
welcome my son......welcome to the machine :p

DOJ Wants to Suspend Constitutional Rights During Coronavirus Emergency

The Trump Department of Justice has asked Congress to craft legislation allowing chief judges to indefinitely hold people without trial and suspend other constitutionally-protected rights during coronavirus and other emergencies, according to a report by Politico’s Betsy Woodruff Swan.

While the asks from the Department of Justice will likely not come to fruition with a Democratically-controlled House of Representatives, they demonstrate how much this White House has a frightening disregard for rights enumerated in the Constitution.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/doj-wants-suspend-constitutional-rights-205444026.html

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
They need to be teaching live on TV to regular people who to change and IV.

iranain health care system went over its threshold weeks ago.

only about 10% of people of the ill might need ICU with ventilator. The rest needs Oxygen, good care and IV which can be done at home.
No way,
Iran has the best health Care system in the world.
We have the ability to transform
In fact only 5 percent of our healthcare system has been used so far according to mehr news agency.