Coronavirus

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Coronavirus: Trump moves to pull US out of World Health Organization

President Donald Trump has formally moved to withdraw the US from the World Health Organization (WHO).

The president had made his intentions clear in late May, accusing the WHO of being under China's control in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.

Despite calls from the EU and others, he said he would pull out of the UN agency and redirect funds elsewhere.

He has now notified the UN and Congress of his intentions, although the process could take at least a year.

Stéphane Dujarric, spokesman for the UN secretary-general, confirmed the US had notified it of its withdrawal, effective as of 6 July 2021.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
بررسی‌های بی‌بی‌سی نشان می‌دهد که شمار قربانیان کرونا در ایران تا پایان بهار می‌تواند بیش از ۲۶ هزار نفر باشد، که بیشتر از دو برابر آمار وزارت بهداشت از درگذشتگان کرونا تا ۱ تیر ۹۹ است.
بنا به آمار وزارت بهداشت ایران ۸۳۳۹ نفر در سه ماهه بهار با ابتلا به کووید-۱۹ جانشان را از دست دادند، اما سازمان ثبت احوال بیش از ۱۹ هزار مرگ‌ومیر اضافی را در مقایسه با سال‌های اخیر ثبت کرده است.
توزیع جغرافیایی مرگ‌‌ومیر اضافی بهار مطابق گزارش سازمان ثبت احوال نشان می‌دهد که این مرگ‌ها عمدتا با شیوع کرونا مرتبط است.
به این ترتیب شمار قربانیان کرونا در بهار می‌تواند بیش از دو برابر آمار وزارت بهداشت ایران باشد.
با در نظر گرفتن مجموع مرگ‌ومیر زمستان ۹۸ و بهار ۹۹، و همچنین آمار سالانه پزشکی قانونی از تلفات تصادف‌های جاده‌ای، مرگ‌ومیر اضافی در این دوره به بیش از ۲۶ هزار مورد می‌رسد که ۲/۷ برابر آمار رسمی درگذشتگان کرونا است.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
بنابر تازه‌ترین آمار وزارت بهداشت ایران، ظرف ۲۴ ساعت گذشته ۲۲۱ نفر در اثر کرونا جان باختند. از زمان شیوع این ویروس در ایران، این بالاترین آمار ثبت‌شده مرگ و میر روزانه است. به این ترتیب، روز گذشته هر شش دقیقه، یک نفر در ایران جانش را به سبب ابتلا به کرونا از دست داده است.
سیما سادات لاری، سخنگوی وزارت بهداشت می‌گوید روز گذشته ۲۰۲۷ به ویروس کرونا مبتلا شدند و حدود نیمی از مبتلایان نیز در بیمارستان بستری شدند.
اکنون بر اساس آمار رسمی، در مجموع شمار جانباختگان در ایران به ۱۲ هزار و ۳۰۵ نفر و شمار مبتلایان به ۲۵۰ هزار نفر رسید.
بررسی دیگر آمارهای رسمی در باره موارد مرگ در ایران این احتمال را مطرح کرده که شمار واقعی جان‌باختگان کرونا ممکن است تا پنج برابر آمار رسمی باشد. علاوه بر این، مطالعات اپیدمیولوژیک برآورد می‌کنند که در مقطع پایان زمستان ۹۸ شمار واقعی مبتلایان می‌تواند تا ۵ تا ۱۰ برابر آمار رسمی بوده باشد.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
didn't some members say that we have to learn how to manage Corona from Iran LOL ... foooooooooools
(I know your comeback ... US is bad too but at least they don't lie about the stats)

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
didn't some members say that we have to learn how to manage Corona from Iran LOL ... foooooooooools
(I know your comeback ... US is bad too but at least they don't lie about the stats)
No person with some sort of logic can truly believe anything positive can be learnt from IR. I think users like playboy just want stir the pot and do not believe in the stuff they say! I mean if Iran is an example country and world must learn from it, then why don't you live inside Iran?

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
No person with some sort of logic can truly believe anything positive can be learnt from IR. I think users like playboy just want stir the pot and do not believe in the stuff they say! I mean if Iran is an example country and world must learn from it, then why don't you live inside Iran?
Trust me, this pampered fool wouldn't last 5 minutes in IR. He doesn't even speak the language properly.

Oct 18, 2010
very funny.
i was born and raised in america and am not a fresh off the boat refugee.
i am trying to teach myself to read and write in persian so i can go and
have a productive life in iran.
as far as corona goes,despite all the sanctions,iran is still a role model
at least for the frozen tundra land as statistics show :p

covid19.png

Last edited: