Coronavirus

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
My recommendation is instead of learning Farsi, learn Chinese because by the time you learn how to interpret Farsi, China is the owner of the land. And we don't hate Iran, we hate the fuckers that rule Iran.

serious question:

why some of you guys hate iran so much?
Hate is a strong word, but I personally am not very fond of Iran and its general culture. The nation harbors a very uncomfortable level of dishonesty. I don't like it. I grew up in it so I know the ins and outs, but deceitful behavior gets very tiring whether you're the subject or the perpetrator. Law and order mean nothing. Religion and superstition rule people's lives. You can't escape it no matter how hard you try. If you're not into religion and Shi'te Islam you're pretty much fucked.

As a country it's got some nice places, but generally dry and bland for the most part. Food is awesome. People can be absolutely great sometimes, but then again, it's mixed with an unhealthy level of deceit. Tehran is a lovely setting that has gone to shit. I will always miss Tehran. I even miss it when I'm in it. It's basically missing my childhood that fuels that feeling.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
IMG_20200711_065901_169.jpg

‏یکی از خانواده‌ها با التماس می‌پرسد واقعاً تخت خالی نیست وپزشک صندلی‌های زیر پارکینگ را نشان می‌دهد و می‌گوید:«روی صندلی‌ها را ببین،اکسیژن‌ها را گذاشتیم برای آنهایی که اینجا می‌مانند و خیلی‌ها رفته‌اند خانه تاصبح بیایند
شبی دربیمارستان مسیح دانشوری

The situation is pretty bad in Iran. The number of infected is very high (a lot higher than reported). People are purposely hiding the fact that they have covid-19 due to fear of being forced to quarantine and losing their job/income. Many covid deaths are not being reported because the family pays the doctor a bribe to not mark it down as a 'covid-19' death so they can have a full-blown funeral.

Even Rohani himself was visibly angry about this and begged people not to do it. It's that rampant.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
And we don't hate Iran, we hate the fuckers that rule Iran.
That may be true. Many though have visceral reaction to anything remotely associated with leadership of IRI. they would unconsciously root for demise anything tangentially related to IRAN.

it kind of reminds of how some people would smirk when their "I told you so" moment about "Trump Admin" fucking up Covid-19 would came "true".

Those people obviously do not hate every American; but kind of cannot help but get a grin on their face when Trump mishandles things.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
وزیر بهداشت ایران: برای مراسم محرم در دوره کرونا الگویی ماندگار به جهان معرفی می‌کنیم

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
مادرجنده ها به هر قیمتی میخان محرم رو برگزار کنن ،دلیلش بر میگرده به همون حرف خمینی ملعون که میگفت محرم و صفر باعث زنده موندن این آخوندای بی همه چیزه با اون دین دوزاریشونه

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
IMG_20200729_144918_465.jpg
تو دوران آنفولانزای اسپانیایی که باعث مرگ میلیون‌ها نفر در جهان شد، مسیحیان آمریکا معتقد بودن که این بیماری به علت کفر و گناه از طرف خداوند به‌وجود اومده و مدام جلسات دعا و نیایش برگزار می‌کردند، مرگ کلی آدم تو همون جلسات دعا به خاطر بیماری باعث شد که بالاخره بیخیال داستان بشن

مخلص کلوم ٫ این دنیا پر از کصخله

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
هشدار انجمن‌های پزشکی ایران به روحانی: مراسم گروهی محرم و کنکور ممنوع، وگرنه مرگ روزانه کرونا به ۱۶۰۰ نفر می‌رسد
هیات مدیره مجمع انجمن‌های گروه پزشکی ایران، در نامه‌ای به حسن روحانی، خواهان ممنوعیت عزاداری گروهی و لغو کنکور شد و هشدار داد که «اگر امروز روزانه دویست مرگ و دو هزار ابتلا ثبت می‌شود در صورت عدم رعایت جدی دستورالعمل‌ها در سه ماه آینده شمار جان‌باختگان کرونا تا یک هزار و ۶۰۰ مرگ در روز افزایش خواهد یافت.
نامه هشدار آمیز هیات مدیره مجمع انجمن‌های گروه پزشکی ایران درحالی خطاب به حسن روحانی منتشر شد که او روز چهارشنبه هشتم مرداد تاکید کرد «عزاداری ماه محرم تعطیل نمی‌شود» و نگرانی‌های مطرح شده درباره احتمال افزایش شیوع کرونا در مراسم عزاداری را «شایعات و حرف‌های ناروا» خواند و گفت که باید در مقابل این سخنان ایستاد.

Oct 18, 2010
it's all chinese, iranians and italians fault :eek:

Study: 65% of early COVID-19 cases globally linked to Italy, China, Iran travel

July 29 (UPI) -- Almost two-thirds of confirmed COVID-19 cases outside China during early stages of the pandemic occurred among people who had traveled to Italy, China or Iran or to their close contacts, an analysis published Wednesday by The Lancet Infectious Diseases found.

Seventy-five percent of countries outside China that reported their first coronavirus infections during the first 11 weeks of the pandemic -- between Dec. 31, 2019, and March 10 of this year -- could trace the cases to travel to an already affected country, the researchers said.

Of these, 27% were linked with travel to Italy, 22% traced to China and 11% tracked to Iran, they said.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
آمار کرونا با شروع محرم سیر نزولی پیدا کند

زالی فرمانده عملیات مدیریت بیماری کرونا در تهران : پیش بینی میکنیم با رعایت پروتکلهای بهداشتی تا 10 روز آینده شاهد سیر نزولی شیوع ویروس کرونا در تهران باشیم

پی‌نوشت : طوری که اگر به اول محرم برسیم کشته های ویروس چینی در تهران به صفر میرسد یعنی آمار را طوری دستکاری کنیم که با شروع محرم سیر نزولی احساس بشه تا بتوانیم مراسم پرشوری را رقم بزنیم

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
WHO (with little credibility) says this fucking thing is going to be with us for years to come.

It mutates too much for vaccination to be effective. Similar to seasonal flu except it kills more people.

The medical field needs to be completely overhauled. I personally have lost all trust. Not just because of covid but because of all the contradictions and sponsored misinformation I've witnessed over the years.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Just out interest, does anyone here personally know anyone who has had the virus? I don't mean people thinking they had it and self-isolating. I mean actual conformed cases.

I don't know anyone who has had it and when I ask around, no one has either. Just wondering.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Just out interest, does anyone here personally know anyone who has had the virus? I don't mean people thinking they had it and self-isolating. I mean actual conformed cases.

I don't know anyone who has had it and when I ask around, no one has either. Just wondering.
I have lost 3 relatives to it unfortunately. One of them very close. I've resigned to the fact that it will kill a few more of the people I know.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
کرونا در ایران؛ آمار بنا به 'ملاحظات سیاسی و امنیتی مهندسی می‌شوند'، آمار واقعی 'بیست برابر' است
منبع تصویر،REUTERS

محمدرضا محبوب‌فر، عضو ستاد مقابله با کرونا می‌گوید بر اساس "ملاحظات سیاسی و امنیتی"، آمار کرونا "قطعا مهندسی‌شده به جامعه تزریق می‌شوند." او گفت آمار مبتلایان و فوتی‌های وزارت بهداشت "یک‌بیستم" آمار واقعی است.
آقای محبوب‌فر به روزنامه جهان صنعت گفت "اختلاف‌نظرها میان اعضای ستاد ملی مقابله با کرونا و هیات دولت جدی است" و کاهش آمار جان‌باختگان در روزهای اخیر "موقتی" است و "خوش‌خیالی کاذب برای دولت و مردم" ایجاد کرده است
او گفت: "دقیقا یک ماه قبل از اعلام رسمی ظهور کرونا در کشور یعنی در اوایل دی‌ماه اولین بیمار مبتلا به کرونا مشاهده شده است. ولی آن زمان دولت به دلایل سیاسی و امنیتی پنهان‌کاری کرد و بعد از مراسم ۲۲ بهمن و انتخابات مجلس بالاخره دولت تصمیم گرفت شیوع کرونا در کشور را اعلام کند