Coronavirus

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
در دو هفته آینده تست انسانی واکسن کرونای ایرانی شروع می‌شود
با در نظر گرفتن پروتکل‌ها و اخذ مجوزهای وزارت بهداشت، طی یک تا دو هفته آینده تست انسانی واکسن کرونا شروع خواهد شد

از هفته دیگه به جز آمار کشته های کرونا یه آمار کشته های واکسن کرونا هم به نمودار اضافه میشه

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Just out interest, does anyone here personally know anyone who has had the virus? I don't mean people thinking they had it and self-isolating. I mean actual conformed cases.

I don't know anyone who has had it and when I ask around, no one has either. Just wondering.
My 86 year old grandmother was the third person to test positive in Maryland and my uncle also got it a few days later after they both traveled to Turkey. In fact she was the first confirmed case out of Turkey. It made the news so much so that the Turkish government made a lying statement denying she visited Turkey and that she only had a transit at the airport. Back then Turkey was denying they had any covid cases. Besides that I know at least 8 people who tested positive just in Maryland.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/03/09/coronavirus-covid19-harford-county-maryland-latest/

Last edited:

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Just out interest, does anyone here personally know anyone who has had the virus? I don't mean people thinking they had it and self-isolating. I mean actual conformed cases.

I don't know anyone who has had it and when I ask around, no one has either. Just wondering.
I know of a couple in their mid 40’s living in NY Got it and both got really sick but recovered while staying home. They described the experience as if someone was stepping on your chest and wouldn’t let you breath. The husband is a doctor and worked at the hospital.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
روی واکسن کرونای تولید داخل زیاد حساب باز نکنید

دکتر مسعود مردانی: بیش از ۲۰ سال است که در ایران از واکسن آنفلوآنزا استفاده می‌کنیم.
یک شرکت داخلی هست که هر سال می‌گوید من مراحل تجربی و... واکسن آنفلوآنزا را طی کرده‌ام و عن‌قریب آن را در اختیار مردم می‌گذارم. اگر شما این واکسن را دیده‌اید، من هم دیده‌ام! بنده به شما قول و اطمینان می‌دهم که این شرکت نخواهد توانست. راحت به شما بگویم که اصلا کشورهای غربی تکنولوژی آن را به ما نمی‌دهند. بنابراین روی واکسن کرونای تولید داخل زیاد حساب باز نکنید

راستی اون دستگاه کرونایاب سپاه چی شد ؟

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Apparently the situation in Iran is horrendous:

Concerns mount as Iran gripped by third major COVID-19 wave
Authorities are slowly mobilising to implement restrictions as health workers and local officials across the country sound the alarm on rising coronavirus cases.

Tehran, Iran – Iran is now in the grip of a third major wave of COVID-19 infections and most of its 32 provinces are classified as red on a colour-coded scale denoting the severity, with the capital experiencing the severest outbreak.
The official tally shows Iran recorded 195 new deaths on Sunday, bringing the total to 25,589 in the country battling the worst coronavirus pandemic in the Middle East.

Health ministry spokeswoman Sima Sadat Lari also announced during her daily COVID-19 briefing that 3,362 more daily infections were registered, upping the total to 446,448. Hospitals are caring for 1,377 patients at the moment, Lari said.
On Friday, the number of daily infections rose above 3,500 for the first time since the start of the pandemic in Iran in February and the number of deaths was above 200 for the first time in almost two months.
In the past week, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and President Hassan Rouhani have issued direct warnings for people to better adhere to public health guidelines.
“Do not underestimate corona,” Khamenei said in a live televised speech last week.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/9/27/concerns-mount-as-iran-gripped-by-third-major-covid-19-wave

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
در ایران؛ بالاترین تعداد فوتی‌ در یک شبانه‌روز، پر شدن ظرفیت بیمارستان‌ها

مقام‌های بیمارستانی در شماری از شهرهای ایران از پر شدن ظرفیت بیمارستان‌های اختصاص‌یافته به کرونا خبر داده‌اند و در تهران نیز «وضعیت در حال خارج شدن از حد کنترل است». همزمان شمار جان باختگان ناشی از کرونا در شبانه‌روز اخیر به بالاترین رقم رسید.

سیما سادات لاری، سخنگوی وزارت بهداشت، روز دوشنبه اعلام کرد در شبانه‌روز گذشته ۲۳۵ نفر بر اثر ابتلا به کرونا جان باختند و بدین ترتیب آمار رسمی قربانیان کرونا به ۲۷ هزار و ۱۹۲ نفر رسیده است.