Coronavirus

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
محققان آمریکایی می‌گویند کروناگرفتگان تمایلات جنسی خود را از دست می‌دهند

به گفته این محققان رابطه مستقیمی میان کاهش عملکرد بویایی و کاهش انگیزه جنسی و رضایت عاطفی در افراد کروناگرفته وجود دارد./توییت پرس

جاکشا اینو از اول گفته بودن تا حالا ریشه کرونا کنده شده بود
The American researchers are completely and utterly wrong, based on previous post and intense research in city of Qom, your sexuality completely changes. If you are straight, you become super gay. If you are gay, you become super straight. The researcher still have not found the effect of the virus on bisexuals but most likely they will have no sexual desires and the ones without sexual desires become bisexual. This virus is going to be used for sex therapy in near future.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
اگر غیر از این میگفتن باید تعجب میکردیم ، ‏دوش حمام سالها موضوع اعتراض روحانیون قم بود واکسن که جای خود دارد
اوجش دهه۴۰ بود که حمام‌های قم مجهز به دوش شد روحانیون فتوا می‌دادند این دوش‌ها مال غربی ها‌ست و اینها می‌خواهند که غسل ارتماسی را نابود کنند تا ما هم مثل خودشان نجس باشیم

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
علی برقی بازیگر جوان سینما و تلویزیون شب گذشته پنجشنبه ۲۳ بهمن ماه به دلیل ابتلا به ویروس کرونا درگذشت.

این بازیگر امسال در فیلم سینمایی «گل به خودی» به کارگردانی احمد تجری بازی کرده بود که هنوز اکران نشده است.

از دیگر آثاری که این بازیگر در آن حضور داشت می‌توان به سریال‌های «ویلای من»، «بچه مهندس» و «نون و ریحون» اشاره کرد.

Oct 18, 2010
i agree with him.
the u.s. and the u.k. have performed dismally in the face
of the covid pandemic.i don't know why with all the
resources and wealth at their disposal.
most less developed countries with vastly lower resources
and capacity managed the pandemic better.

Dr. Fauci Says U.S. Has Done 'Worse Than Most' as COVID Deaths Approach Half a Million

Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading infectious diseases expert, said the U.S. has done "worse than most" other countries on Monday as the nation approaches half a million COVID-19 deaths.

"I believe that if you look back historically, we've done worse than most any other country," Fauci said during a Monday appearance on ABC News' Good Morning America. "And we're a highly developed, rich country."

The U.S. has reported nearly half a million deaths due to COVID-19 since the beginning of the pandemic almost a year ago in March.

https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-s...st-covid-deaths-approach-half-million-1570997

Jan 26, 2006
Both countries have had ridiculous game show characters leading their country during this pandemic. One of them presented a show (Trump/The Apprentice), the other was made famous by a show (Johnson/Have I Got News For You)

Both of them are manifestations of current populist movements which value nationalism over education and expertise (eg graph of Brexit voters vs education levels). Brazil is the same. Worst time for these countries to be dealing with a pandemic, when they have some of the most stupid and incompetent people in positions of power - especially UK and are just whoring themselves out to thick flag-shaggers/rednecks.

Six weeks into a pandemic, Johnson was boasting about shaking hands with everyone.... How can public health doctors and scientists do anything quickly with populist clowns running things.

At least they can come out of this mess. Iran on the other hand has had jokers in charge for so long that competence is a distant memory.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2006
Man it was this time last year that Britain's PM Boris Johnson boasted about shaking everyone by the hands in a hospital, weeks after it was crystal clear how bad this thing was.

On the same day his scientific advisory group were saying the exact opposite to him...

You couldn't make it up, it feels like something that could happen in Iran but not in a Western country.

Jan 26, 2006
“I’m shaking hands continuously. I was at a hospital the other night where I think there were actually a few coronavirus patients and I shook hands with everybody, you’ll be pleased to know. I continue to shake hands.” Boris Johnson, 3rd March 2020​

“There was agreement that the government should advise against greetings such as shaking hands and hugging, given existing evidence about the importance of hand hygiene. A public message against shaking hands has additional value as a signal about the importance of hand hygiene” SAGE, 3rd March 2020 - 5 hours earlier​

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
AstraZeneca vaccine: 79% effective and no rare blood clots in US trial
The trial results seem positive, but the vaccine may continue to raise doubts.

Exceeding expectations, AstraZeneca’s two-dose COVID-19 vaccine appeared highly effective against symptomatic and severe disease in a new late-stage trial conducted partly in the US. The company said it is now seeking emergency use authorization from the Food and Drug Administration. However, the vaccine may still be dogged by doubts.
The Phase III trial conducted in the US, Peru, and Chile found that the vaccine was 79 percent effective at preventing symptomatic disease, the company reported early Monday. Previous trial results suggest efficacy could be as low as 62 percent.
In the new 32,449-person trial, two-thirds of participants were dosed with the vaccine while the remaining third were given a placebo. There were five cases of severe disease in the trial, all in the placebo group. None of the vaccinated participants required hospitalization.
Notably, the company also found no increased risk of blood clotting events or cases of a rare, life-threatening blood clotting event, called CVST, among those vaccinated.

source:
https://arstechnica.com/science/202...ffective-and-no-rare-blood-clots-in-us-trial/

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
تو کل دنیا پنج تا واکسن تولید شده ، آمریکا ۲تا انگلیس یکی ، روسیه یکی ، چین هم یکی.
تو ایران واکسن برکت ، واکسن رازی ، واکسن پاستور ، واکسن فخرا
واکسن ننه زهرا
واکسن عمه کبرا و....
حالا تعداد افراد واکسینه شده در کشورتوسط وزارت بهداشت : _0_ نفر☹️
قشنگ معلومه یه سفره پر برکتی‌ بابت ساخت واکسن پهن شده که حضرات همگی دورش نشستند...
حالا بعدا گندش درمیاد😒
ملت بدبخت گرفتار چه کسانی شدن

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
IMG_20210401_121039_009.jpg

تا شما واکسن بسازید همه دنیا واکسیناسیونش تموم شده . اول وطن خودت رو دریاب بعد برای همه دنیا نقشه بکش بیناموس

حتی طرفدارای حرومزادتون تو همین سایت هم حرفتون باور ندارن و واکسن آمریکایی رو زده

Jan 26, 2006
Does anyone here have family in Iran taking part in the Cuban vaccine trials? Apparently it is happening in select towns in the country (this is the Soberana 2 by the way: https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/latamcaribb...ry-on-soberana-01-02-plus-abdala-and-mambisa/ )

I know people who are waiting for the Russian one, but I think at this stage any vaccine is better than nothing, when everyone seems to have a friend or family member who is very sick or has just died at the moment....