Correct Iran's Name on Fifa.com (It's not IR IRAN)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
This has nothing to do with Fifa. It's IR who've decided Fifa should refer to Iran that way. You or Fifa can not change that.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
LOL ! amazing how internet is making it so easy for people to send petitions to a point the true meaning of it is lost !
dude the name of the country is ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN. (IR IRAN)

You dont like it ? head back to Iran, join a movemenet and be ready to take a bullet, until then , you can escape like me and many others like me and enjoy your starbucks coffee and sign petitions!

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003

this is taken from FIFA website. pls do your research.

GROUP F
TEAMS MP W D L GF GA +/- Pts

ARGENTINA

NIGERIA

BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA

IRAN
301214-31

even clicking on the links you posted takes to a page that shows IRAN and not IR IRAN. lol

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
go back and look at the videos on youtube of iran's games at 2014 world cup and see on the upper right corner what it says.. and compare it with this year. dont you wonder why?

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
@Natural, Republic of Ireland is also referred to as 'Ireland' for convinience I assume / if I can spell it.

Are you sure you're hanging there for the coffee or just using the bathrooms????

LOL ! amazing how internet is ..
until then , you can enjoy your starbucks coffee and sign petitions!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
this is taken from FIFA website. pls do your research.

GROUP F
TEAMS MP W D L GF GA +/- Pts

ARGENTINA

NIGERIA

BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA

IRAN
301214-31

even clicking on the links you posted takes to a page that shows IRAN and not IR IRAN. lol
I did. My post was also taken from Fifa's site. Click on that Iran flag in Fifa's site and you will see.

LOL ! amazing how internet is making it so easy for people to send petitions to a point the true meaning of it is lost !
dude the name of the country is ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN. (IR IRAN)

You dont like it ? head back to Iran, join a movemenet and be ready to take a bullet, until then , you can escape like me and many others like me and enjoy your starbucks coffee and sign petitions!

lool

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
IRI is the name of the 'country' which is sandwiched in an area called 'the middle east' and it is neighboured by shit holes like afghanistan and pakistan which are islamic republics too.

IRI, KSA, UAE, USA farting kingdoms of shit all over the universe. I think Canada is sort of ok to live in. We are not a kingdom or sultanate or anything ...
just a bunch of ex farmers that try to deal with the cold.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
@Natural, Republic of Ireland is also referred to as 'Ireland' for convinience I assume / if I can spell it.

Are you sure you're hanging there for the coffee or just using the bathrooms????
Or you are there to steal their raw sugar and use their free wifi and use it as a free conference room?

Funny how all you fools are quiet now..
Bro, it's because you just don't make sense and therefore there is no reason to argue. whether we like it or not, the official name of the country is the Islamic Republic of Iran. Now if such such TV station does not use it correctly then that's another issue. as a matter of fact, if Iran had a legit government, they would sue their ass for not using the correct name.

I know every time around the Word-Cup our people get emotional and do weird stuff but sorry this one is out of the question, having said that, I wish it was feasible what you trying to do but it's absolutely unachievable.
Here is another proof on the Olympic website

1527971912970.png
. 1527971935671.png

Last edited: