Culture of appreciation among Iranian goal scorers

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
I have seen this so often it got the norm in Iran. When a player scores, instead of going toward the passer, he acts arrogantly and doesn't appreciate the goal assistant. Latest example in game between Sanat vs. Sepahan. Karar flanks it nicely and the goal scorer doesn't even goes in his direction.
Where else in Holand Jahanakhsh passes, the scorer comes right back to him to thank him. Is something missing here?

I have seen this so often it got the norm in Iran. When a player scores, instead of going toward the passer, he acts arrogantly and doesn't appreciate the goal assistant. Latest example in game between Sanat vs. Sepahan. Karar flanks it nicely and the goal scorer doesn't even goes in his direction.
Where else in Holand Jahanakhsh passes, the scorer comes right back to him to thank him. Is something missing here?
Not Sure what kinda league you're following but from what I know , usually the goalscorers celebrate their goals and then the teammates congratulate him and etc .... Pointing at or running toward the one who assist is not imperative
[video=youtube;d_e_xgO7SJU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_e_xgO7SJU&t=153s[/video]

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Goal celebrations are almost always very faggy and tokhmi.

This is how you celebrate a goal. ALWAYS:

[video=youtube;3vAOUgmRXsc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vAOUgmRXsc[/video]
Class act... I remember this wonderful goal he scored and his reaction after he scored.
Roger Milla's celebration was also unique and fabulous after scoring.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Be ghol Siavash 8 Ali Daei has the best celebration. Be har ki gol mizane mipareh bala mige khahalat la gaaeedam!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Great point. Thats true.. In Iran league, goalscorers barely appreciate their assist providers. I guess its a cultural thing?

Be ghol Siavash 8 Ali Daei has the best celebration. Be har ki gol mizane mipareh bala mige khahalat la gaaeedam!
LOOOL! :D haha, so funny!

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Not Sure what kinda league you're following but from what I know , usually the goalscorers celebrate their goals and then the teammates congratulate him and etc .... Pointing at or running toward the one who assist is not imperative
[video=youtube;d_e_xgO7SJU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_e_xgO7SJU&t=153s[/video]
Well, it might not seem imperative to you but without assist, specially if it's a nice cross or pass, strikers cannot score. I would celebrate with whoever made the ultimate pass. Have you seen the video I mentioned? Sanat scorer acts as he scored without any assist.