Daniel Arzani, the new Man city player !

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It's up to the mods sir but I can't see the relation between the two.
Perhaps you are correct. I was just going by the thread name -> English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Which includes Transfers and EPL.

Of course up to the mods.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
But I remember him saying something about a relative who plays in the land of kangaroos
And you are not believing whatever he is saying, like once he said i was close to sign with Esteghlal as their keeper 😁😁
Hala league Iran kheili tokhmie bod 15-20 sale ghabl ama dige na ta in had.
In ke to league mahalat montreal talapo toloop goal mikhord lol

Last edited:
Perhaps you are correct. I was just going by the thread name -> English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Which includes Transfers and EPL.

Of course up to the mods.
Chill out dude. In this case we have to merge JB thread as well. I found this news and opened the thread, now if it has to be merged then let it be. I really don't care . Cheers

Aug 26, 2005
If you have watched him in A-League , would you tell us about his style of play and his various attributes? thanks.
He's a pacey and skilful player. Tends to start wide and cut in, loves running at players. For his age and size he has really good strength and decent football IQ. He seems to also have a good head on his shoulders but at this age it is easy to get side-tracked when you are getting everything so fast.

It was a disgrace he wasn't getting more time for the Socceroos who really needed goals. Kruse was awful and whenever Arzani would come on he'd literally create chances immediately.

As for now, he is hot potential but he has to keep getting better and if he does he could play for the biggest clubs in England eventually. Not sure he will make Man City's grade as they generally have an uber-high bar but it's not totally farfetched at the moment. He needs to play at this level and get his fitness too - heck, he hasn't even played long at A-League level.

Damn man, couldn't you have somehow sent him some subliminal messages to play for TM...

This guy is more Iranian than I am in terms of where he has been born and his early childhood....

CQ has managed to get a good number of players from the diaspora to play for TM, more than we could have ever hoped before, but this is the only one (of significance) he missed out on
:LOL: I think he and his family are smart enough to know playing for Australia is a far better route into football than Iran. My cousin knows him pretty well, I don't, and spent the WC following TM and Australia.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
He's a pacey and skilful player. Tends to start wide and cut in, loves running at players. For his age and size he has really good strength and decent football IQ. He seems to also have a good head on his shoulders but at this age it is easy to get side-tracked when you are getting everything so fast.

It was a disgrace he wasn't getting more time for the Socceroos who really needed goals. Kruse was awful and whenever Arzani would come on he'd literally create chances immediately.

As for now, he is hot potential but he has to keep getting better and if he does he could play for the biggest clubs in England eventually. Not sure he will make Man City's grade as they generally have an uber-high bar but it's not totally farfetched at the moment. He needs to play at this level and get his fitness too - heck, he hasn't even played long at A-League level.
Thanks. hopefully he can survive the new harsh climate. Northern England is no Australia. LOL.

Here is a link to watch highlights of his
Melbourne City FC matches in A-League.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MelbourneHeartFC/videos