Daniel Arzani, the new Man city player !

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
He most likely will never get any min in City. Big clubs always sign prospects like this and loan them somewhere else.
Honestly i didn't see anything special from him in WC but he played limited min like Ghoddos so is hard to judge.
There is already some talk to loan him out to Celtic.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
فریبرز به ولک(عبود) بگی راجبش, میاد میگه پسر عامومه 😁😃

Last edited:

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
He hasn't really been sold to Manchester City.
He played for Melbourne City in Australia which is owned by Manchester City. Its essentially a farm team to Man City.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Why a thread for An Australian player?
Nothing special about him: I bet he will eventually end up at a championship club like Hull city or Ipswich town.

Nov 29, 2002
He's a bright talent, he could go far. He's a family friend of ours.
Damn man, couldn't you have somehow sent him some subliminal messages to play for TM...

This guy is more Iranian than I am in terms of where he has been born and his early childhood....

CQ has managed to get a good number of players from the diaspora to play for TM, more than we could have ever hoped before, but this is the only one (of significance) he missed out on

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
18 year old Younes Delfi is 10 times better than Arzani and has been linked with PSV yet ppl here more interested in a young iranian with
ozzy passport.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
I don't see anything wrong to open a multiple thread and i am actually against having every shit under the same thread, because most people are lazy and will not read the whole thing. This board is already fcuking dead anyway!!! So this way at least, it gives more visibilty to discuss.

Last edited: