Dawkins conversation with his 10 year old daughter (our geniuses in this forum should note ...)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Wow, you know me inside out Tehol, what a genius! I have never heard of this! LOOOL, I actually wonder how you go through life being so backward and hot-headed as a human being. Any time someone challenges you, you start ascribing your own regressive personality traits on them.

Here's one from Freddy for you to practice when you debate things with people on this forum, instead of just spewing a mountain of curse words:

"those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate"

Learn and practice it.
Baba forget this genius trying to educate all of us do what I did BLOCKSKI :) I will listen to you about Dawkins and not insult you, even if you make grammatical errors, I will correct it to improve your English because a real Slava has a kind hart, this guy is mean spirited, I can feel the hate. I will stop it there and now you know why NORMALLY I stay away from Politik with Irooni, they are too emotional, I deal with people from my even keeled cultures doost e khob. I ill hear you even if I do not agree, I will at least defend your right to say it, I took an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic, freedom of speech 1st amendment, is apart of that. This Slava had enough of podolski wanabee. Mods I am just giving this guy a taste of his OWN MEDICINE to illustrate HOW MEAN THIS IS-I AM NOT THIS GUY BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE, you sir are nothing but a megalomaniac and a INSTIGATOR and BULLY these will be my final though and words to you non slava mr banned over 20 times ski.Let me ask you guys this HAMVATAN's how is it I have over 6,000 posts and not ONE INFRACTION? Because I am respectful to everyone. My name is everything to me and I want to keep it clean. Ok I am done I need to go to the gym now.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Wow, you know me inside out Tehol, what a genius! I have never heard of this! LOOOL, I actually wonder how you go through life being so backward and hot-headed as a human being. Any time someone challenges you, you start ascribing your own regressive personality traits on them.

Here's one from Freddy for you to practice when you debate things with people on this forum, instead of just spewing a mountain of curse words:

"those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate"

Learn and practice it.
Look bisavaad, now you have the biggest mind of ISP on your side. Be proud of it and dont make him abandon you, as you wil need his literal, cultural and political slava-caucasian advice to get through the day on ISP ;)

As i said, you bunch are a rare golchin az maghz haaye motefakere irani on ISP. I mean how people cant see why and how that country is the shithole we all know it is, is beyond me and actually another part of the problem :)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Look bisavaad, now you have the biggest mind of ISP on your side. Be proud of it and dont make him abandon you, as you wil need his literal, cultural and political slava-caucasian advice to get through the day on ISP ;)

As i said, you bunch are a rare golchin az maghz haaye motefakere irani on ISP. I mean how people cant see why and how that country is the shithole we all know it is, is beyond me and actually another part of the problem :)
Who's the biggest mind of ISP on your side? Hey har dafe hamaro maskhareh mikoni baraye maghzeh motofakker boodan! Yani khiyal mikoni to alan maghze kheyli motofakker dari?? Khak bar sare mellate Iran ageh to motofakkereshi! LOL :D

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Who's the biggest mind of ISP on your side? Hey har dafe hamaro maskhareh mikoni baraye maghzeh motofakker boodan! Yani khiyal mikoni to alan maghze kheyli motofakker dari?? Khak bar sare mellate Iran ageh to motofakkereshi! LOL :D

خوبه خود کون نشورت هم میگی. آره آقا, من هیچکدوم از شما ها رو آدم هم حساب نمیکنم, چون آدم هم نیستید, همتون هم از دم یه مشت الدنگ , بیربط و بیسوادید مثل ملیون ها ایرانیه دیگه. شما ها اکثریت اون کشور و ملت هستید, و بنده در اقلیت کامل به سر میبرم و اون کشورت هم چون اکثریت شما ها کثافت ها هستید, به اون روزی افتاده که میبینیم. از اون جایی که اکثریت تقریبا همیشه در اشتباهه, من خوشحالم که قسمتی از شما کثافت ها نیستم. درست شد؟

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
خوبه خود کون نشورت هم میگی. آره آقا, من هیچکدوم از شما ها رو آدم هم حساب نمیکنم, چون آدم هم نیستید, همتون هم از دم یه مشت الدنگ , بیربط و بیسوادید مثل ملیون ها ایرانیه دیگه. شما ها اکثریت اون کشور و ملت هستید, و بنده در اقلیت کامل به سر میبرم و اون کشورت هم چون اکثریت شما ها کثافت ها هستید, به اون روزی افتاده که میبینیم. از اون جایی که اکثریت تقریبا همیشه در اشتباهه, من خوشحالم که قسمتی از شما کثافت ها نیستم. درست شد؟
hahaha...you know with this kind of intellect, you should run for presidency in IR! Your delusion of grandeur is on par with Ahmadinejad's! Same as your comic online character of a joke! :D

Nov 29, 2002

Lol, what you have here are members with very different backgrounds and political beliefs, and because your only language is that of spewing garbage and bullshit, you're getting caught out. If you just spoke and debated remotely like a normal person...

It's interesting to see the different styles of the psychology case studies on ISP, all borne out of intense oghdeh and inferiority complex. Each one makes odd assumptions when they are challenged for talking crap and has a stereotyped behaviour:

Moneyjock (pbuh) used to, whenever challenged about anything (usually La Liga) mocked people's job "Get a job, ya bum". I miss him now.
Tehol Beddict/Chinaski goes all out on the sewer language and literacy
Others just copy and paste shitty photo memes (As I mentioned, the word and concept of meme was coined by Richard Dawkins so apt to mention that in this thread)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
hahaha...you know with this kind of intellect, you should run for presidency in IR! Your delusion of grandeur is on par with Ahmadinejad's! Same as your comic online character of a joke! :D
Na baba he should be Donald J Trumps speech writer Sean Spicerski:) I had to protect my Hamvatan Dr, it is apart of my culture. I don't care where you come from I said it before you want to piss me offski
1-be a racist or a jerk
2-Say anything about Slava Rassia when you are not apart of the culture-
#Identity Issues, not my issues Ski's issue I am GLAD I GOT IT OFF MY CHEST-I HAVE BEEN HOLDING THIS IN FOR 2 YEARS BEING POLITICAL BUT SCREW IT NO MAS! I WILL JUST TURN MY BACK TO HIM. I know enough farsi BE FARHANG, BE JAMBEH PSEUDO INTELLECTUAL SKI I am done with you komrade wanabee NOT MtR1B dna me, you WISH you were ME komrade, I don't have to try, this is in my soul, in the flesh baby! This will be my final words, If an infraction is in order then so be it you know nothing about Irooni culture you are a mean person and a bully and you DISGUST me that you share one of my cultures. Hamvatans this RuskiwanabeeSKI is nothiing but a KEYBOARD WARRIOR/Commando that is what we call fake internet tough guys in my country. In real life I bet you my 2016 Camry and house he is not as brave! I'm sorry HAMVATANS every now and then I need to let it out in a HEALTHY and PRODUCITIVE way or things will start to hit the fan, do what you mods have to do but I am a good guy, I am giving this guy a taste of his medicine but I am good now. Life is too short to be worried about a wanabeeSKI. This will be my last post I blocked him but DAAAM even the NICEST PERSON here is willing to get an INFRACTION and dirty his name a bit, what does that tell you guys? Later on we will discuss a Slava folk Kakadan but remember Cossacki Besyno kakool Cossacki ZEPULI!! Ok therapy session over!

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Hala chera dava mikomid babam jan . life is too short
B[BA IRAN INTER ESTEGHLAH I HELD BACK FOR TWO YEARS BEING SILENT THIS IS THERAPEUTIC I needed to do that to be in a good place for what kind of work I am about to do big boy Indian Springs sing sing think San Quintin of CA, he had it coming and I was nice for 2 years G PASS IS OVER :) Go JUVE I said I would support your lads, I am a man of my words your mia ia trick worked BTW GOOOOALLLLLLLLL ITALIAN SLAVA AND I WILL SUPPORT INTER IN SiREA A BECAUSE OF THAT :) I am still Mia San Mia through s.

Ok back to Dawkins a VERY GOOD DOCTOR FRIEND OF MINE(lets keep it classy Sab Diego will not name anyone gave me this article and I am dissecting it GREAT READ for anyone who is interested. https://www.britannica.com/biography/Richard-Dawkins
Digeh no point in beating a dead horse wtih a stick, let's not let this agah ski distract us from the real topic Richard Dawkins

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Lol, what you have here are members with very different backgrounds and political beliefs, and because your only language is that of spewing garbage and bullshit, you're getting caught out. If you just spoke and debated remotely like a normal person...

It's interesting to see the different styles of the psychology case studies on ISP, all borne out of intense oghdeh and inferiority complex. Each one makes odd assumptions when they are challenged for talking crap and has a stereotyped behaviour:

Moneyjock (pbuh) used to, whenever challenged about anything (usually La Liga) mocked people's job "Get a job, ya bum". I miss him now.
Tehol Beddict/Chinaski goes all out on the sewer language and literacy
Others just copy and paste shitty photo memes (As I mentioned, the word and concept of meme was coined by Richard Dawkins so apt to mention that in this thread)
As i said before, zerrrre ziaadi nazan. A cheap opportunistic shia fuck like you who is dismissing the truth just because it comes out of the mouth of people you dont like, shouldnt even be allowed to spam about Dawkins and his theories because you have never understood the concept of truth and the true value of it. kos kesh enghdr ham moosh morde baazi dar nayaar, khodet in kessafat baazi haaro shoroo kardi, tanet mikhaarid man ham khaaroondm. Now you go back a few pages and start to find a better and more civilized answer to my post as i said "i have never seen a shia agnostic", otherwise, you will get the treatment you asked for so badly, a treatment you quite frankly deserve to receive. Complex and inferiority he says...inferior to what you piece of shit?! What have you ever offered on this site which could be more useful than a piece of dog crap? This statement alone makes you look like an inferior subhuman. Its obvious Chinaski is supperior to to and your haft jad, when it comes to maloomaat o daneshe siaasi, farhngi, adabi, ensani..you name it. Fucked up two faced piece of shit.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
having said that i cannot argue that semites, so far, have been the destroyers of culture.

ببین کیوان جان, من مثل تو زیاد تو جریانات نژاد و این حرفا وارد نمیشم چون دیدم که نژاد هیچ فاکتور بزرگی نیست, اون فرهنگه و ادب و رسوم است که ملت ها رو یا در بند اسیر میکنه یا آزادشون میکنه. بعله معمولا مذاهب سامی هستند که بائس بدبختی مردم دنیا شدن, ولی بین اون مذاهب و ملت های سامی هم فرق وجود داره. اینکه نژاد سامی از بین برنده فرهنگ و تمدن است هم به همین دلیل که میون سامی ها فرق وجود داره, قابل قبول نیست. تقریبا تمام اون چیزی که تو به عنوان فرهنگ و تمدن پیشرفته میشناسی به دست سامی های یهودی به وجود اومده. چه در موسیقی, در ادبیات, در فلسفه, در فیزیک, شیمی, پزشکی ...بزرگترین ها یهودی بودند. از ایستراخ و کوگان, پرلمن که از اسطوره های هنر ویولون بودن گرفته تا اینشتین و تروتسکی و کارل مارکس و اسپینوزا و مالر و سولتی ....و ۱۰۰ ها مغز متفکر دیگر که بائس پیشرفت تمدن و فرهنگ شدن یهودی بودن و هنوز هم هستند. پس نژاد سامی نمیتونه مشکل باشه, چون یهودی ها از قرار معلوم بسیار انسان های با هوش و با استعدادی هستند. فرق اصلی رو فرهنگ شخصی افراد و مذاهب این انسان ها ایجاد میکنه و اینکه این انسان ها تا چه حد به مذاهب پایبند میشن و مذهبشون تا چه حد جلوی دست و پای اینها رو میگیره و در این خصوص از زمین تا آسمان فرق بین سامیه مسلمون و سامیه یهودی است.

اسلام خطر بسیار بزرگتری برای پیشرفت فهم و شعور و فکر سالم است چرا؟ چون علنا بزرگان این متکب بر این جریان پافشاری کردن که خارج از قرآن چیزی وجود نداره که انسان بتونه ازش چیزی یاد بگیره. این تفکر خودش بائس شده که صد ها ملیون مسلمون یک دشمنی خاصی با علوم پیشرفته دارن چون اون علوم به صورت اتوماتیک با جفنگیات الله محمد در تضاد است و بخوای نخوای موی دماغ گفتار واپسگرای قرآن خواهد شد. پس تمام زور و قدرت اسلام صرف سرکوب پیشرفت علم, جهاد و مسلمان کردن دیگر انسانها میشود. یهودی ها چنین نیستند. داعم در جهاد به سر نمیبرن, علم رو سرکوب نمیکنن و یکی از برتری های این آئین در مقابل اسلام این است که اینها نه فقط کوششی در راه یهودی کردن بقیه عالم به کار نمیبرن, بلکه حتی تو اگر بخوای یهودی بشی هم قبولت نمیکنن تا نتونی ثابت کنی که از طرف مادری یهودی بودی یا هستی. این خودش بقیه دنیا رو از نظر مذهبی راحت کرده, مثل اسلام به زور دنبال این نیست که شاخ و برگ جدید بزنه و این بیماری رو سرایت بده. اگر بیماری هست, لا اقل واگیر دار نیست. خودشون خودشون رو قرنطینه کردن. اسلام ولی شدیدا دنبال سرایت دادن این بیماری به دیگران است و این جریان نفس بقیه رو تنگ میکنه.

یک مطلب دیگر هم هاست که به نظرم باید توضیح داده بشه و اون این جریان صهیونیسم است که به صورت سیستماتیک به خصوص در میون مسلمون ها به عنوان لولو خور خوره بزرگ شده انگار که اینها آدمخور هستند. چنین نیست. میون یهودیان صهیونیست ها سکولار هاشون هستند. یعنی کسانی که از درون خودشون در جنگ با مذهبیون یهودی به سر میبرن. فکر میکنی چرا احمدی نژاد میرفت با اون ریش بلند ها و گیس بلند های اسرایلی عکس میگرفت و خوش و بش میکرد؟ چون میخواست بگه ما با یهودی ها مشکلی نداریم, بلکه با صهیونیست ها مشکل داریم. ولی صهیونیست ها بسیار انسان های با تمدن تر و پیشرفته تری هستند که سکولاریسم رو وارد جامعه اسرایل کردن و دست مذهب و مذهبیون خرافی رو از سیاست کشورشون کوتاه کردن. به همین دلیل ملایان یهودی از صهیونیست ها متنفر هستند چون صهیونیست ها اجازه ندادن اینها مذهبشون رو اونطوری که دلشون میخواد در همه چیز دخالت بدن, همبستگی ملایان و سران کشوران مسلمون با ملایان یهودی بر علیه صهیونیسم, همبستگیه مذهبیون بر علیه سکولار ها است. شاه و حزب بعث عراق هم سکولار بودن, و به همین خاطر کشور هاشون هم پیشرفته تر حس ملی در این کشور ها پیشرفته تر بود. آمریکایی ها هم به همین دلیل با یک برنامه ۵۰ ساله سکولاریسم رو در هر دو کشور به خاک سیاه نشوندن و اسلام رادیکال رو به هر دو کشور تحمیل کردن. اسد هم آخرین شاخه حزب بعث سکولار در سوریه بود که اون هم دیدیم چه بلایی سر کشورش آوردن. یعنی صهیونیسم اسرایلی الان تنها سیستم سکولار در منطقه است که من حتی اینجا هم مطمئن نیستم که آمریکایی ها این سیستم رو بهش از درون حمله و تضیف نکن اون هم به قصد سر کار آوردن ملایان یهودی, همونایی که میرن جلوی دیوار ها مثل دیوانه ها سرشون رو دولا راست میکنن. در منطقه ما از ۵۰ سال پیش یک حمله گسترده به سکولاریسم و ناسیونالیسم شروع شده که به نظر من تا به اتمام نرسه, آمریکایی ها دست از حمایت از مذهبیون رادیکال ور نخواهند داشت.

Nov 29, 2002
Its obvious Chinaski is supperior to to and your haft jad.
You forgot to log out and log back in under one of your other usernames again.

Now you go back a few pages and start to find a better and more civilized answer to my post as i said "i have never seen a shia agnostic", otherwise, you will get the treatment you asked for so badly, a treatment you quite frankly deserve to receive.
See Hank, this is how you started your involvement in this thread, you asked a fucking stupid question to someone who doesn't believe in religion because "you thought I am shia" as you admit yourself "if memory serves me"!

As I mentioned already, I have never believed in fairytales and nothing I have ever posted on this forum suggests I have. You are angry because you are putting 2 and 2 together and making it equal 17 instead of realising that the reason why VERY different members of this forum are consistently informing you of your fucked-upness is because you cannot speak like a normal human being. So whatever which comes out of your garbage can of a mouth sounds like a word salad of genital and faecal expressions.

We keep going in circles once again with you genius 1st generationers repeating the same things, your memory is as diseased by layers upon layers of oghdeh as your personality. I don't know what it is but the banana boat or sheep which you strapped yourselves to in order to flee the Eshalic Republic seems to have been laced with organophosphates. In all seriousness though, go and see a psychiatrist pronto, you urgently need some help.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Hala chera dava mikomid babam jan . life is too short
I gave an eexplaination already and I am not going to beat a dead horse with a stick I would like to post the article my GOOD FRIEND gave about Dawkins. Lets just say if the miltiary man does not tee off on someone, every couple of years, society, especially American Society will be in deep $hit so let the military man be :)

Here is the article I will post it so you can all read it WOW damet game I am not going to let this AGA SKI hijack this thread with his long winded and asinine posts in Fars or Eng. I will post SOME so you can research the rest.;

In 1976 he published his first book, The Selfish Gene, in which he tried to rectify what he maintained was a widespread misunderstanding of Darwinism. Dawkins argued that natural selection takes place at the genetic rather than the species or individual level, as was often assumed. Genes, he maintained, use the bodies of living things to further their own survival. He also introduced the concept of “memes,” the cultural equivalent of genes. Ideas and concepts, from fashion to music, take on a life of their own within society and, by propagating and mutating from mind to mind, affect the progress of human evolution. Dawkins named the concept after the Greek word mimeme, meaning “to imitate.” It later spawned an entire field of study called memetics. The book was notable not just because of what it espoused but also because of its approachable style, which made it accessible to a popular audience.

Please do ot mix up DARWINISM with SOCIAL DARWINISM non ENGLISH Hamvatans term social Darwinism is used to refer to various ways of thinking and theories that emerged in the second half of the 19th century and tried to apply the evolutionary concept of natural selection to human society. The term itself emerged in the 1880s, and it gained widespread currency when used after 1944 by opponents of these ways of thinking. The majority of those who have been categorised as social Darwinists did not identify themselves by such a label

Scholars debate the extent to which the various social Darwinist ideologies reflect Charles Darwin's own views on human social and economic issues. His writings have passages that can be interpreted as opposing aggressive individualism, while other passages appear to promote it. Ome scholars argue that Darwin's view gradually changed and came to incorporate views from other theorists such as Herbert Spencer. Spencer published his Lamarckian evolutionary ideas about society before Darwin first published his theory in 1859, and both Spencer and Darwin promoted their own conceptions of moral values. Spencer supported laissez-faire capitalism on the basis of his Lamarckian belief that struggle for survival spurred self-improvement which could be inherited. An important proponent in Germany was Ernst Haeckel, who popularized Darwin's thought (and personal interpretation of it) and used it as well to contribute to a new creed, the Monist movement. This is the Cacazoid Mongoloid, Negroid racist crap, we can diseect this later but this is a good start. A professor at Yale William Graham Sumner Here is a wikki link on him so that you don't get mied up Academia frows on wikii but i say use it as a base for your scholarly research don't cite it but that is a good start Dr tell me what you think about WIlliam Graham Summer Yale Prof Cacazoid Mongoloid, Negroid ideology pretty jacked up isn't it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Graham_Sumner

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
I think Hank's thought processes are like this:

"This guy is challenging my bullshit"

ergo...

"He must be a two-faced liar who is actually shia"

No bud, I am challenging you because you are a nasty individual who doesn't know how to speak people and gets personal with ad hominem attacks even when people on this forum are civilized with you.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
I think Hank's thought processes are like this:

"This guy is challenging my bullshit"

ergo...

"He must be a two-faced liar who is actually shia"

No bud, I am challenging you because you are a nasty individual who doesn't know how to speak people and gets personal with ad hominem attacks even when people on this forum are civilized with you.
You are not challenging anything mader ghahbe!! Where is the challenge? To raghami nisti ke jaakesh. It would be enough to go and read all your posts on this site and compare it to what i have offered in the last 20 years. Badbakhte haghir, your posts would be like the first page of the "sun" against shahname ferdosi compared to my posts here. Baba to sage ki baashi akhe? To refighaat in aato o aashghaalaan.

ان دماغو, من تو این بیست سال از این ننه من غریبم بازی ها از لجن های حقیری مثل تو زیاد دیدم. هروقت هم کم میارید دنبال سیاهی لشکر میگردید. کس کش مشکلت رو خودت حل کن, اینکه دیگه چند نفر اینجا چند تا مشکل با من دارن , به تو ربطی نداره و اگر هم داره, میشاشم به همتون چون همونطور که گفتم, شما ها ۱۰۰, ۱۰۰۰, ۱ ملیون به یک هم باشد, من میشاشم به هر یک ملیونتون. ۱,۵ میلیارد مسلمون تو این دنیا وجود داره, اگه به قانون اکثریت باشه, همه باید به این مذهب احترام بزاریم. من میرینم به خود بیسواادت و تمام اون شخصیت های حقیری که تو قراره خودتو پشت اونا قایم کنی. من اگه قرار بود تحت تاثیر یه مشت کون نشور بیسواد قرار بگیرم فقط چون تعدادشون بیشتره که مدت ها پیش همرنگ شما کس کشا میشدم و مثل تو کون کش فقط زر زر بیربط و بیمعنی میکردم. زر زر هایی که هیچ ارزش معنوی برا هیشکی نداره. فقط واق واق های سطحی و چندش آور. تو کس کش اینجا مقاله از دفاع از شیعه گری گذاشتی, خیلی دوست داری حتما میرم دنبالش پیداش میکنم. خودت جاکشت مثل من میدونی که درست میگم. تو جاکش اینجا حرفی واسه گفتن نداشتی و نداری. زر زر کنی جرت میدم. حیوون بیسوادی مثل تو هم البته حق زیستن داره, منتها جایگاه خودت رو بدون, همون پایین ها میتونی واسه خودت با بقیه اون حقیر هایی که فکر میکنی خیلی باهات هم نظر هستند, واسه خودتون پاتوق وا کنید و وق وق و عر عر اتون رو بکنید, منتها اگه بخوای اینجا بیش از حد اطلاعات و دونسته هات زر بزنی, وارد یه لیگی میشی که بهش مطعلق نیستی, اونوقته که مشکل واست ایجاد میشه. بشین در مورد همون چیزای مسخره دنیا جوک بگو, الکی خوشی کن, ...ولی جاکشی که از شیعه گری دفاع کرده و علنا گفته به واقعیت هیچ احترامی نمیزاره, جاش تو صحبت هایی که در اصل هدف پیشرفت به سوی واقعیت است, نیست. این فیلما رو برو جای دیگه بازی کن کون نشور. اشغال مردم دارن از یه فلسفه صحبت میکنن, تو کون نشور حقیر اومدی میگی دختر داکینز رو میشناسی! خوب به کیرم, به تخمم که میشناسی کثافت پست فطرت به این مطلب چه ربطی داره مرتیکه حقیر؟

Nov 29, 2002
The name of this site and forum is "Iran Sports Press" but if it were "Iran Verbal Diarrhoea Press" then I guess you would have contributed a lot.

You have offered absolutely jack shit to this forum apart from thuggish gutter language, insults and an amazing smugness like an educationally disadvantaged child who has learned his first complete sentence. And you contribute even less in the real world.

Now as Moneyjock (pbuh) would say "Get a job, ya' bum!"

Now you tell me, I never heard of a shia agnostic (you can't believe in religion and be agnostic), so what the hell is it and why are you so obsessed with it?

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
You have offered absolutely jack shit to this forum
کس ننه آدم وقیح دروغ گو. همین رذالت توست که این بلا رو سرت آورده مرتیکه حقیر تخم شیعه. واسه یه همچین کس و شر های مهیبته که امکان نداره آدم حسابت کنم چون در واقع انسان هم نیستی. جاکشه پست فطرت. فرستادنشون خارج, نگفتن لااقل آخور و طویلشون رو تو ایران بزارن. با همون آخور و طویله و پوزبند ساخت ایران پا شدن اومدن خارج تخم سگا.

Nov 29, 2002
Can you write in english please I find it difficult keeping up with your sewer mouth in my first language, I don't know what many of these words mean and it is even harder when you right it in a script which I only learnt on Sundays when I was a kid for a few years.

I changed my mind, you have brought something to this forum which is to help learn personal insults and gutter talk. Now if I ever get in conversation with an illiterate thug I might know what he is saying.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Now you tell me, I never heard of a shia agnostic (you can't believe in religion and be agnostic), so what the hell is it and why are you so obsessed with it?
Its easy, because you are a shia piece of shit in deed and thought and you have also came up with articles to underline this stance. You are an illiterate piece of shit who according to your own fucked up self, would categorically reject the truth if it would come out of the mouth of certain people. You are this kind of a dirt. Zer zere ziaadi nabaashe.

Nov 29, 2002
Its easy, because you are a shia piece of shit in deed and thought and you have also came up with articles to underline this stance. You are an illiterate piece of shit who according to your own fucked up self, would categorically reject the truth if it would come out of the mouth of certain people. You are this kind of a dirt. Zer zere ziaadi nabaashe.
Bro, I'm a medical doctor and my job is to help people. Tell me where you are and I can make the referral to the closest psychiatric hospital. Please, I know you are covered in layers of oghdeh and confusion but beneath that there may have been a human once, and it is our job to try to salvage what's left.