did they capture malek riggee

Jan 29, 2004
Nice interception ;)

I remind those who are exressing support for this terrorist leader that in most countries you can be subject to prosecution for doing so in public!

درود بر سربازان گمنام امام زمان

:Iran1:

Jun 18, 2005
I am surprised that ISP is letting this .... to still post here and then the Admin complain that some Hezi bastards are sending them threatening emails!

May I remind this .... (be creative and fill the blank) that unlike Islamic Republic of Iran, people are not jailed for their first amendment rights. So why do not you .... it and eat some .... ;)

Jan 29, 2004
I am surprised that ISP is letting this .... to still post here and then the Admin complain that some Hezi bastards are sending them threatening emails!

May I remind this .... (be creative and fill the blank) that unlike Islamic Republic of Iran, people are not jailed for their first amendment rights. So why do not you .... it and eat some .... ;)
Dada, you need to keep up with the latest laws, ever heard of the Patriot Act!?!?!? This case in front of Supreme Court toady, pay attention to it for your own benefit :bye:

Court considers whether terror law violates free speech

By Joan Biskupic, USA TODAY
WASHINGTON — In the first test of its kind since the Sept. 11 attacks, the Supreme Court will consider today whether a federal law that bars support to designated terrorist groups violates First Amendment rights of free speech and association.

The crux of the case, which pits First Amendment values against government anti-terrorist efforts, is whether the law that traces to 1996 and was amended by the 2001 USA Patriot Act is so poorly defined that it criminalizes pure speech.

CASE LOG: Major cases facing the Supreme Court
Among those challenging the "material support" prohibition are the Humanitarian Law Project and its president, longtime civil rights advocate Ralph Fertig, who was a Freedom Rider trying to integrate the South in the 1960s and is a professor of social work at the University of Southern California.

The challengers argue that the law barring not only financial support to designated groups but also "training" and "expert advice and assistance" impinges humanitarian and peace-building efforts.

The Humanitarian Law Project says it wants to support non-violent activities of the Kurdistan Workers' Party, a militant separatist organization in Turkey known as the PKK, and the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE), a separatist group in Sri Lanka. The secretary of State's designation of those groups as "foreign terrorist organizations," dating to 1997, is not in dispute in the case, which was filed in 1998 and gained relevance in the post-Sept. 11 atmosphere.

"I want to help the Kurdish people develop non-violent means of resolving their conflicts and have their case be heard by the world's community," Fertig, 79, said in an interview. He said his lawyers have advised him to stop his efforts, which included showing Kurds how to bring human-rights complaints to the United Nations, because they could come under the rubric of "training" prohibited by the law.

Former president Jimmy Carter, founder of the Carter Center at Emory University, one of many groups that have entered the case, said in a statement Tuesday, "Our work to end violence sometimes requires interacting directly with groups that have engaged in it. Unfortunately, efforts like ours … are hindered by the extremely vague 'material support' law that leaves us guessing whether our work to encourage peace could actually be considered illegal."

U.S. Solicitor General Elena Kagan says the law's terms "rest on simple distinctions that are readily understood by people of ordinary intelligence." In her brief, Kagan contends that any support the Humanitarian Law Project or other organization gives to a terrorist group allows the group to put more of its own resources into violent activities.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, based in San Francisco, ruled that sections of the law making it a crime — subject to 15 years in prison — to provide "service," "training" and "expert advice or assistance" fail to make clear what is prohibited and are unconstitutionally vague. The appeals court said congressional amendments intended to clarify the law in 2004 were not sufficient.

In the Justice Department's appeal, Kagan said that since 2001, 150 people have been charged with violations of the material-support ban; about 75 have been convicted. She says "several of those prosecutions" have been under the disputed provisions.

The case has drawn an array of outside groups on both sides. Among those backing Fertig and other challengers are individuals "blacklisted" during the McCarthy era. They argue that the contested law recalls government attempts in the 1940s and '50s during the "Red Scare" to root out anyone associated with communism.

Siding with the Justice Department are groups that include retired military officers and the Anti-Defamation League. A brief from four retired military officers, including major general John Altenburg, says they have "firsthand knowledge of the grave threat to national security posed by foreign terrorist organizations." The brief urges the high court not to "second-guess" Congress.

The Anti-Defamation League, which monitors groups such as the PKK, contends that once resources of any kind "are put into the hands of foreign terrorist organizations, how those resources are used is out of the control of even a high-minded, well-intentioned benefactor."

Jun 18, 2005
Federal law makes it a crime to provide material support to any organization designated as a terrorist group by the secretary of state. But the definition of material support includes not just providing weapons, money or bomb-making skills; it includes providing any sort of expert advice, training or personnel — including advice on how to resolve disputes peaceably or training on how to make human rights claims before the United Nations.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=123993822&ft=1&f=1003

Expressing support for a group = providing material support for that group?

Read again.

If anyone on this forum was going to go to jail for having a favorable opinion in regards to a terrorist group then you should have been in jail a long time ago.

Feb 7, 2004
قدرت نمايى دروغين رژیم در باره دستگيرى ريگى

رژيم در گل مانده جمهوری اسلامی روز سه شنبه در تبليغات مسخره ای كه از منتهى ضعف و نيازش به قدرت نمايى و اعلام پيروزيهاى دروغين حكايت مى كند، با آب و تاب بسيار از دستگيرى عبدالمالک ريگى رهبر گروه سنی بلوچ در يک عمليات فوق العاده وزارت اطلاعات در خارج از خاک ايران خبر داد، اما تلويزيون الجزيره گزارش کرده که مقامات پاكستانى روايت حكومت ايران در باره عمليات دستگيرى را تكذيب نموده و گفته اند که عبدالمالک ريگى را یک هفته پیش به رژیم ايران تحويل داده اند.
گروه ریگی در بیانیه ای نوشت، رژیم ایران و وزارت اطلاعاتش حقیرتر و ناچیزتر از آنند که چنین عملیاتی را به اجرا در آورند.

این اولین بار نیست که دولت پاکستان در یک زدوبند و اقدام كثيف، پناهندگان ايرانى در این کشور را به رژیم جنایت پیشه جمهوری اسلامی تحویل داده و آنها را در معرض شکنجه و اعدام قرار می دهد.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
arash jan,

God knows exactly, but Rigi's positive points is that he stood up to IR and fought them. Even if he killed one innocent soul, he will have to answer to God for it. But IR has no moral authority to punish any criminals, since IR's crimes exceeds anyone inside and outside Iran.

Feb 17, 2009
arash jan,

God knows exactly, but Rigi's positive points is that he stood up to IR and fought them. Even if he killed one innocent soul, he will have to answer to God for it. But IR has no moral authority to punish any criminals, since IR's crimes exceeds anyone inside and outside Iran.
silverton jan, i think i just realized what u guys were saying, that one criminal (IR) can not punish or arrest a other criminal (rigi)
i get it now, but point is that this rigi guy killed many innocent and indeed, he will be answerable to god

Jan 29, 2004
More details from the operation revealed in the news conference!
Looks like an extremely well coordinated and professional operation, well done VEVAK :Iran1:

[video=youtube;gGsQ69VUXK4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGsQ69VUXK4[/video]

Dec 12, 2002
usa
dear general , i saw you asked me questions and i just saw it .
here is your answers .
pretty much you have known my way of thinking .
i don't have heros, never have in any field .
but i believe there are groups of people who deserve to get more recognistion and here they are'
1- people who speak out and step up for the justice and rights for others .
some of them take sowrd and some use the arts .
to me they arethe bravest people .
2- groups of people who work hard and use the science to find cure for diseases .
and rest of the people from richest to poorest , powerful or homeless all the same .their accomplishment and failure all theirs ,
as for the wars .
all the wars are evil only the war for freedom and justice is legit .
however i was the one who supported the war against sadam because he not only killed so many iranian also established the akhound regime .
i hope i answered your question .
as for rigge, he fought for sakes of his people against a brutal regime .he deserves to be recognised .

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2002
usa
arash jan, i told you many times , you never trust any news from any despotic,oppressive regimes, whatever they tell you it is wrong and misleading .
last nite that akhound said;in his capturing we didn't get any help from any country .so you should go opposite .he was arrested by pakistan 3,4 months ago and they kept the seceret for the show we saw last nite .because they want to get pakistan off the hook with its huge population of balouchi .rigge has never been any place but pakistan,afghanestan and iran .
however you are enttitled to your opinion .this is my last post in this thread .thanks .

Oct 1, 2004
payan how could you put the photo of this criminal as your avatar. Yes, most of us don't like IR, but I can't feel sorry for a man whose organization mostly cuts the throats of 17-18 year old kids who are in Sistan O Baluchestan for military service. Those kids are there by force, and killing them does nothing but make Rigi and his followers murderers.

Apr 22, 2009
he was a islamic terrorist and deserves to be locked up like. very sad that he killed inocent people but at least he blew up a few mosques and killed a lot of basijis which is most welcomed by anyone. so agar bere beheshet mosalaman ke khahad raft he'lb fine.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
fatso jan, kinda depressed today .i was goning to take a breakfor a week but i answer your question .
the man is a brave and patriot, lived from this mountain to another and fight for his belief .i heard him nothing but good . his willingness for doing something for his country .he lost so many of his family members,brothers cousins .in a freedom fighting one shouldn't show any mercy toward .especially if those who betrayed them .he did what he had to do .

Mar 7, 2004
I cant believe what fuckin ppl are here on isp ! support abdol malek rigi ??????????

he killed innocent iranians,even iranian soldiers and policemen are innocent !!!!!! what makes him a hero ????

payan if your mother was in a mosque or a bus in zahedan and was killed would you still say he is a hero ?