did they capture malek riggee

Dec 12, 2002
usa
i just heard they capture abdolmalek riggee. if that really happened then i smell the rat( pakistan) in his arresting .however can anybody confirm the news ?.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
footballeirani jan, thanks alot i predicted this,it was all deal between pakistan,saudis and akhounds .defintely they traded benladen family for such a deal .
it is a sad news indeed .

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
i still can't believe a fighter ( jangjoo)like him didn't kill himself before his capture .

That is exactly what I was thinking most likely they surprized him so he never got the chance...

Also I was debating with my father, he says that he was a good guy and a freedoom fighter, but based on some of his own videos on youtube, it seems that he is more of a separatist. Look up his name and you will see his video and some flag behind him. Also why didn't he try to win other Iranians on his side. He would only speech Balouchi on his youtube videos and to be honest with you he was throwig in alot of religious crap in his message, so basically he was also some sort of religious fanatic/separatist but of the Sunni/balouchi kind.... Anyways that is my opinion but according to my Father he was vatan parast andhe had said it multiple times in interviews with Nourizadeh that he loves Iran and is not a separatist....

Nemidonam harfeh keo goosh konam Doomeh khooros YA.....

Nomatter what this is what is going to follow next

1) he is going to show up in a TV interview, he is going to say that he worked for (CIA/MOOSAD/MI6/SIS) and recieved money
2) he will be hanged

Dec 12, 2002
usa
he was not ,that is what those piece of shit akhounds claims .i heard him a few times and didn't hear anything about separation .the man is a hero . whoever fight akhounds is a hero .

Last edited:

ball_hugger

Bench Warmer
Feb 11, 2005
he was not ,that is what those piece of shit akhounds claims .i heard him a few times and didn't hear anything about sepration .the man is a hero . whoever fight akhounds is a hero .
saddam and mko fought akhounds!

I am sure the video where him and his group pull over a random bus and execute the people on it as revenge against akhounds is somewhere! yea a true Iranian would execute random hamvatans on a random bus, and they where random cause they would pull out their IDs before the execution.. one was a student the other a doctor if I remember correctly!

Dec 12, 2002
usa
sadam attacked iran and killed iranians .i hardly even heard an akhound got killed .do you remember his famous qoute, god made a mistake by creation of persians, jews and flies .

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2002
usa
btw ,sadam by attacking iran preserved the akhound's regime .that time akhounds were no body .
as for the mko,the leaders were traitors, but young followers fought for their believes which i disagree with their believes anyhow .

Feb 17, 2009
he was not ,that is what those piece of shit akhounds claims .i heard him a few times and didn't hear anything about sepration .the man is a hero . whoever fight akhounds is a hero .
payan jan, i am amazed that you are defending this piece of crap madrassah terrorist guy

did you saw the videos where he cutted head of poor balochis in zahedan, setting of bombs in mosque ?

Amir

Bench Warmer
Mar 8, 2005
he was anti-shia, hence anti-regime. regardless, grabbing attention through violence was his work (kidnapping/beheading, explosions and killing of innocent civilians)

JazzedUp

Bench Warmer
Dec 1, 2002
London
One thing that worries is that they'll parade him on TV and force him to say that he is somehow related to the green movement. He is a separatist and he is responsible for killing innocent people no doubt. However the timing of this can only lead to linking the guy to the greens. Watch this space.

Oct 18, 2002
i still can't believe a fighter ( jangjoo)like him didn't kill himself before his capture .
According to the news, he was on a flight enroute from Dubai to Central Asia, and the iranian airforce forced the plane to land in Iran. He probably did not carry weapons on an international flight.

Feb 17, 2009
god have mercy on the soul of this guy, it is hard to imagine how brutally he will get tortured

just imagine how peaceful protesters get raped in prison and beaten, imagine what will happen to him